Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    These conservative women ain't conservative but sloots.



    - All they do is say obvious shit that men have discussed in better detail.
    - They have a history dating outside their race.
    - They're not at home cooking food, making babies, and raising a family. It's suspect for a woman at their age to be making "red pill" content.
    - They have no man and a kid.
    - Some of them ain't women but trannies.

  2. #2
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Several things. By mentioning race-mixing in the criterian, you're conflating Alt Right/Indentitarians with "Conservative." Conservative is a retarded term in the current year, it means nothing, please stop using it.

    If you're referring to Alt Right standards specifically, Lana and a couple others are great people who have done a lot for the movement. I disagree with including them.

    The rest are useless, sure. But that's to be expected. They are women, they have no natural inclination towards politics.

    Fun Fact: Lauren Southern made over 100K in the last 10 months just from Patreon alone. lol.

  3. #3
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Also Tara McCarthy has done some good interviews, and she's very woke on the IQ question. But I suspect if she could make more money interviewing communists she would be doing that. She smells like a fraud.

  4. #4
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    Several things. By mentioning race-mixing in the criterian, you're conflating Alt Right/Indentitarians with "Conservative." Conservative is a retarded term in the current year, it means nothing, please stop using it.

    If you're referring to Alt Right standards specifically, Lana and a couple others are great people who have done a lot for the movement. I disagree with including them.

    The rest are useless, sure. But that's to be expected. They are women, they have no natural inclination towards politics.

    Fun Fact: Lauren Southern made over 100K in the last 10 months just from Patreon alone. lol.
    Why does Lauren Southern have the surname Southern when she is from British Columbia in Canada? She ain't from the South in the USA. What a dumb bish.

    If these women ain't at home making some babies, then they ain't doing their job.

    For real these bitches are the type to want to date outside their race. But because they women, they get a pussy pass from simps.

  5. #5
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanTheBarbarian View Post
    Why does Lauren Southern have the surname Southern when she is from British Columbia in Canada? She ain't from the South in the USA. What a dumb bish.

    If these women ain't at home making some babies, then they ain't doing their job.

    For real these bitches are the type to want to date outside their race. But because they women, they get a pussy pass from simps.
    Honestly Lana is not my type physically so not white knighting, but her IQ is clearly 140+ and she's very, very much on //our// team. Honestly she's probably in the top 50 living people in terms of contributions towards a future for white children srs. Her Red Ice content is top kek. No way she would be BLACKED.

  6. #6
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    Also Tara McCarthy has done some good interviews, and she's very woke on the IQ question. But I suspect if she could make more money interviewing communists she would be doing that. She smells like a fraud.
    I don't like talking like a clown. People online gotta stop it with this "woke" shit. I ain't talking like a nigger.

    Tara McCarthy got some Indian and Jew heritage which means automatic suspicion if it were me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Lauren Southern clearly knows what's up but she's hoping for a 7 figure payday with an MSN news corp so she's being a good girl. She'll never touch the JQ, etc.

    She's Gavin Mcinnes with tits.

  8. #8
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanTheBarbarian View Post
    I don't like talking like a clown. People online gotta stop it with this "woke" shit. I ain't talking like a nigger.

    Tara McCarthy got some Indian and Jew heritage which means automatic suspicion if it were me.
    It was written with irony, Nigger.

  9. #9
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    Honestly Lana is not my type physically so not white knighting, but her IQ is clearly 140+ and she's very, very much on //our// team. Honestly she's probably in the top 50 living people in terms of contributions towards a future for white children srs. Her Red Ice content is top kek. No way she would be BLACKED.
    Why the fuck do you kikes/whites make interracial porn with blacks fucking white women? That is some clown behavior.

    You wouldn't make the same shit starring gooks or sand niggers.

  10. #10
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    Lauren Southern clearly knows what's up but she's hoping for a 7 figure payday with an MSN news corp so she's being a good girl. She'll never touch the JQ, etc.

    She's Gavin Mcinnes with tits.
    Lol Lauren Southern probably sucked Erza Levant's Jew cock to get her career started.

    The thing with Rebel Media they criticize Islam but what about Zionism? Shit kick these kikes and muslims out your societies folks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13154220
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanTheBarbarian View Post
    Lol Lauren Southern probably sucked Erza Levant's Jew cock to get her career started.

    The thing with Rebel Media they criticize Islam but what about Zionism? Shit kick these kikes and muslims out your societies folks.
    We're trying.

  12. #12
    Senior Member obesemane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07 2017
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    3,893
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    We're trying.
    i dont see it
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

    *PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

    *instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

  13. #13
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    7,151
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    AWALT etc
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*

  14. #14
    Banned anglomane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14 2017
    Location
    Angleland
    Height
    3 inches more than you
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    There's very few good, outspoken white women in the 'Alt right' movement. I would agree with @hateful man that Lana or whoever she is is OK since she was good in an interview with Jared Taylor I saw. The problem is that those who are outspoken on the internet are more likely to be provocateurs who think it's funny and want money rather than those who truly believe in what they are saying.

    Also Tara Mccarthy is alright but I just find her videos extremely boring and isn't she like 5% Indian?

  15. #15
    Senior Member Steel_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Weight
    88kg
    Height
    6ft
    Posts
    1,384
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17389251
    What you must remember about women is that they are very malleable (when young). So if you're looking for one for breeding it does not matter what her "beliefs" are because she'll take on yours if you do things properly. This doesn't mean you should go for a damaged car or anything just a helpful fact.

  16. #16
    Senior Member obesemane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07 2017
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    3,893
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by anglomane123 View Post
    There's very few good, outspoken white women in the 'Alt right' movement. I would agree with @hateful man that Lana or whoever she is is OK since she was good in an interview with Jared Taylor I saw. The problem is that those who are outspoken on the internet are more likely to be provocateurs who think it's funny and want money rather than those who truly believe in what they are saying.

    Also Tara Mccarthy is alright but I just find her videos extremely boring and isn't she like 5% Indian?
    yes and jewish

    just one drop etc
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

    *PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

    *instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

  17. #17
    Banned anglomane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14 2017
    Location
    Angleland
    Height
    3 inches more than you
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by obesemane123 View Post
    yes and jewish

    just one drop etc
    poo and jew

    more on this later

  18. #18
    Banned ConanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2017
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anglomane123 View Post
    poo and jew

    more on this later
    Honestly if you got any kike in your genetic lineage you're Jew.
    Last edited by ConanTheBarbarian; 2017-07-17 at 01:54 PM.

  19. #19
    Banned anglomane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14 2017
    Location
    Angleland
    Height
    3 inches more than you
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanTheBarbarian View Post
    Honestly if you got any kike in your genetic lineage you're Jew.
    no one I've ever met in my family has brown eyes

    feels good

  20. #20
    Senior Member obesemane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07 2017
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    3,893
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanTheBarbarian View Post
    Honestly if you got any kike in your genetic lineage you're Jew.
    theres no such thing as a half jew etc
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

    *PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

    *instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions