Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673

    [PRIMUS GOES YOLO] [DEAR DIARY] 33% EACH? WHAT THE GUCCI MAYNE.

    Currently
    • at 187lbs. 5'11, roughly 20 percent body fat -- Rookie amount of muscle.





    • 33%

    Cutting weight goal to around 165lbs 13% bodyfat, while continung to hit the weights. (To be completed @ September 2017)


    • 66%

    Once at 165lbs 13% bodfat, I will do the GOMAD method till I reach around 185lbs, and continue to do compound lifts. (To be completed mid-October 2017)


    • 99%

    Slow cut to 175 lbs at 13% Bodfat.(To be completed begining of January 2018)


    Rate my autism. I think this will get me better gains than a recomp.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  2. #2
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    185lbs. 29-July-2017
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  3. #3
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2016
    Posts
    5,189
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Huge if true

  4. #4
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    Are you natty? If so you expect to go from 165 to 175 with same body composition in the matter of 4 months?

  5. #5
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminator View Post
    Are you natty? If so you expect to go from 165 to 175 with same body composition in the matter of 4 months?
    Yeah, Natty.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  6. #6
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilus View Post
    Yeah, Natty.
    Depends on training experience but I really dont think your goal is realistic. Try if you want you really dont have anything to lose but you'll probably end up near 165 at exact same body composition.

  7. #7
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminator View Post
    Depends on training experience but I really dont think your goal is realistic. Try if you want you really dont have anything to lose but you'll probably end up near 165 at exact same body composition.
    I guess it's more of a personal stubborneness thing. I like my face looking slim @ around 165 - 175.

    For example, I look completly different at

    around

    165 - 175 < defined jewline etc.

    176 - 185 < higher end I start getting a double chin..

    190 - 210 < higher end I start developing triple (when flexed neck).

    215 - 230 < double chin is always visible even without any sort of flex of the neck.

    At first I thought it was perhaps an issue with bodyfat? But, i think it's just genetic where my body chooses to store fat
    (belly, chest and neck..)


    Maybe @165, I can slow bulk instead?
    Last edited by Captain Reznov; 2017-07-30 at 03:54 PM.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  8. #8
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilus View Post
    I guess it's more of a personal stubborneness thing. I like my face looking slim @ around 165 - 175.

    For example, I look completly different at

    around

    165 - 175 < defined jewline etc.

    176 - 185 < higher end I start getting a double chin..

    190 - 210 < higher end I start developing triple (when flexed neck).

    215 - 230 < double chin is always visible even without any sort of flex of the neck.

    At first I thought it was perhaps an issue with bodyfat? But, i think it's just genetic where my body chooses to store fat
    (belly, chest and neck..)


    Maybe @165, I can slow bulk instead?
    Slow bulking would be the best idea imo. You keep your face looking the way you like, you dont look and feel like a fat sack of shit so overall I think it's the best idea. I've done massive bulks a few time only to be left disapointed when I saw that I didnt gained much when I was done cutting.

  9. #9
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminator View Post
    Slow bulking would be the best idea imo. You keep your face looking the way you like, you dont look and feel like a fat sack of shit so overall I think it's the best idea. I've done massive bulks a few time only to be left disapointed when I saw that I didnt gained much when I was done cutting.
    I guess once I reach my ideal weight, I can slow bulk from there. Thanks for your input.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  10. #10
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilus View Post
    I guess once I reach my ideal weight, I can slow bulk from there. Thanks for your input.
    You're welcome!

  11. #11
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Excuse me universe, this is my destiny.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  12. #12
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilus View Post
    Excuse me universe, this is my destiny.
    Do your thing little homie

  13. #13
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Didn't accurately measure my bodyfat before. Just got it done with tape measure and according to the navy standards for testing BF.


    It says I'm roughly 16% Bodyfat. Which is quite accurate since I had done the caliper method at the gym and said I was 17%.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  14. #14
    Degenerate Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2017
    Weight
    pre-bulk
    Height
    Mogging you
    Posts
    3,964
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    what workout program are you doing? calories? etc @Primus Pilus
    Slavic Strength Crew
    *Burger Crew*
    *Degenerate Crew*

  15. #15
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    what workout program are you doing? calories? etc @Primus Pilus
    Strong Lifts 5x5

    with some accessories on days I feel like it.


    1,800 calories per day
    50% from carbs
    30% from fats
    and the remainder from proteins. Averaging 155g (myfitnesspal) per day.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  16. #16
    Degenerate Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2017
    Weight
    pre-bulk
    Height
    Mogging you
    Posts
    3,964
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilus View Post
    Strong Lifts 5x5

    with some accessories on days I feel like it.


    1,800 calories per day
    50% from carbs
    30% from fats
    and the remainder from proteins. Averaging 155g (myfitnesspal) per day.
    curious on why you are doing 5x5? Not saying it wouldnt work but wouldnt high volume work better for cutting? Sounds like you are an easy gainer like me, for me to cut max I can eat is 2k cals
    Slavic Strength Crew
    *Burger Crew*
    *Degenerate Crew*

  17. #17
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    curious on why you are doing 5x5? Not saying it wouldnt work but wouldnt high volume work better for cutting? Sounds like you are an easy gainer like me, for me to cut max I can eat is 2k cals
    just getting in & out the gym consistently, and quickly is good enuff 4 me.

    I'd be a liar if I said "I gain weight easily".

    Both cutting/bulking is difficult for me, because it requires me to make changes outside my comfort zone.
    Last edited by Captain Reznov; 2017-08-07 at 09:16 PM.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  18. #18
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Progress has been going above expectations. I think I'll reach the first third of the goal by the end of August and begin a slow bulk September.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  19. #19
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    13-08-2017:

    183lbs. Did some water fasting few days before, before eating I was at 179ish.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  20. #20
    Senior Member Deminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2015
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8454746
    How's body composition right now at 183?


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions