So I figured I would keep a thread of all the absolute moggings I delivered to the infidels in their unyielding effort to delegitimize Islam (the one true religion). I will include some brief cliffs and highlights of the threads (@microwavedbeef, @Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin, @MadSeason, at etc.).

Islam vs. The Infidels

Religion of Deceit - Lying Muslim arrested for lying [Taqiyyah]
Description: A long propagated myth is that Muslims use what's known as taqiyyah in order to propagate their faith. The idea is that Muslims are allowed to lie even about their faith in order to promote Islam, suggesting all the "good" parts of Islam are lies.
Cliffs
  • My contention is that Islam only allows lying in the case of: war, fear of death so that one may recant their faith (true taqiyyah), or white lies
  • I ask microwavedbeef to provide evidence from any verse or hadith that contradicts above statement
  • He attempts to use 3:28 as evidence, by adding and omitting things from the translation [1]
  • Finish him off by quoting Al-Qurtubi[2]:

قَال الْقُرْطُبِيُّ : وَالتَّقِيَّةُ لاَ تَحِل إِلاَّ مَعَ خَوْفِ الْقَتْل أَوِ الْقَطْعِ أَوِ الإْيذَاءِ الْعَظِيمِ ، وَلَمْ يُنْقَل مَا يُخَالِفُ ذَلِكَ فِيمَا نَعْلَمُ إِلاَّ مَا رُوِيَ عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ مِنَ الصَّحَابَةِ ، وَمُجَاهِدٍ مِنَ التَّابِعِينَ
    Al-Qurtubi said: Taqiyyah isn't permissible except if one fears death, or loss of a limb, or extreme harm, and there are no reports contrary as far as we know except for what was reported by Mu'adh ibn Jabal and Mujaahid from the Tabieen (second generation of Muslims)

Winner: Omega

Muhammad's marriage to A'isha at 9 years old
Description: One of the favorite topics of the infidels is to point out the age of Muhammad's wife A'isha, suggesting he raped her and that he was a pedophile.
Cliffs
  • My contention is that Islam's minimum age for marriage is puberty, challenging the notion that this is pedophilia which is strictly defined as an attraction to prepubescent children. I posit the question to atheists and theists alike: if nature or God allowed the human body to rear children at the age of puberty, how is any other age logical for a minimum age?
  • Qualify my statement by also stating I don't think girls in a modern sense should be married off that young due to psychological duress, however because this was the societal norm of the day, there wasn't any psychological duress for girls who married this young[3]
    Like I said in the modern world no 9 year old should be married off. But since the "adulthood" mentality is so relative, I really don't care if people 1,000 years ago married off after puberty, it made sense for them.
  • Tom Platz scrambling for rebuttals begins using a bizzare argument, suggesting that since the fullest extent of the law wouldn't be used on someone who just went through puberty, they shouldn't be allowed to be married at that point either[4]

Muslims believe the earth is flat
Description: Because most people get their information from internet memes, a commonly quoted statement by Ibn Baaz is used to demonstrate Muslims "backwards" thinking in which he claims the earth is flat; this statement is spurious and easily refutable from Islamic sources
Cliffs
  • Microwaved beef posts an image of supposedly ridiculous statements from Islamic scholars including one claiming the earth is flat
  • I post evidence that not only do Muslims believe it's round, they have since the time of antiquity[5] I quoted Ibn Taimiyyah:
    أجمعوا على أن الأرض بجميع حركاتها من البر والبحر مثل الكرة . قال : ويدل عليه أن الشمس والقمر والكواكب لا يوجد طلوعها وغروبها على جميع من في نواحي الأرض في وقت واحد ، بل على المشرق قبل المغرب " انتهى
    The scholars unanimously agreed that the earth, with all that it contains like the land and sea is round like a ball, this is proven by the fact that the sun, the moon, and stars do not rise and set over those who are in different parts of the earth at the same time but rather it occurs in the east before it occurs in the west.

Muslims impose Shar'iah over non-Muslims and it's a form of humiliation
Descrption: Non-Muslims routinely cite the concept of Dhimmah or Jizyah as evidence that Muslims treat non-Muslims as second class citizen and burden them with heavy taxation in order to coerce them to convert. In this thread, interestingly, another Muslim poses this.
Cliffs
  • JihadiJohnCena makes the claim that Islam is a religion of war, and that non-Muslims must be subjugated to the will of Islam, and that they are subjected to the laws of God
  • I cite several sources in which under the command of Umar ibn al-Khattab (the first Caliph to rule over a large number of non-Muslims) that not only was he magnanimous to the conquered non-Muslims, but also allowed them to keep their own laws. I quoted Tareekh at-Tabari[6]
    بسم اللَّه الرحمن الرحيم ، هذا كتاب من سويد بْن مقرن لرزبان صول بْن رزبان ، وأهل دهستان ، وسائر أهل جرجان ، إن لكم الذمة وعلينا المنعة ، على أن عليكم من الجزاء في كل سنة على قدر طاقتكم على كل حالم ، ومن استعنا به منكم ، فله جزاؤه في معونته عوضا من جزائه ، ولهم الأمان على أنفسهم وأموالهم ومللهم وشرائعهم
    In the name of God, most Gracious and most Merciful, this is a document from Suwayd bin Muqarrin to Ruzbaan Sul bin Ruzban and the people of Dihistaan [...] This guarantee of safety covers their persons, their possessions, their religion, and their laws (sharaai3).
  • JhadiJohnCena claims this was a temporary arrangement; he was proven wrong.
  • Add additional proof that non-Muslims sold and produced alcohol and swine[7]
    بلالا قال لعمر : إن عمالك يأخذون الخمر والخنازير في الخراج ، فقال : لا تأخذوها منهم ، ولكن ولوهم بيعها ، وخذوا أنتم من الثمن
    Bilal said to Umar: Your governors are taking alcohol and swine for the khiraaj tax, Umar said: do not take it, but let them (the dhmmis) sell it, and take from the profit - (أحكام أهل الذمة)
  • Added other evidence such as the prophet saying Muslims cannot disparage non-Muslims, and Umar's punishing of Amr Ibn al-As' son for harming a Coptic Christian[8]

Middle East would have been better if Crusaders took over
Description: A new trend for edgy alt-righters is the idea that history errs on the side of caution when discussion Muslims, and aims to depict them in a positive light whereas it aims to depict Christians/Western Civilization in a negative light. Certain claims were made such as the idea that Muslims were the aggressive ones and Christians were merely protecting themselves
Cliffs
  • Microwavedbeef posts a video he didn't watch in which two incels discuss a fantastic version of the crusades; suggesting that Muslims were the marauders and that Christians were fed up and decided to defend themselves with the crusades.
  • I reply to major points in video[9], highlights include:
    - Non-Muslims face convert or die conditions
    - Al-Hakim was cited--despite the fact his rule was extremely atypical
    - Muslim contribution to renaissance discussed
  • Microwavedbeef simply LDARs

Islam's contribution to science and medicine, fact or fiction?
Description: The Islamic Golden Era is famous for its vast contribution to the sciences and medicine; a tactic of the typical anti-Muslim is to attempt to discredit this, to strengthen their argument that Islam is negative, despite the enormous amount of evidence suggesting otherwise.
Cliffs
  • sgzn goes full retard mode suggesting that Europe was advanced and that Muslims were backwards and stupid[10]
  • I give a comprehensive list of all relevant Islamic-related innovations[11] highlights include:
    • al-Razi (ca. 854?925/935) identified smallpox and measles, and recognized that fever was a part of the body's defenses
    • Khayyam (1048?1131), known in the West as a poet, calculated the length of the year to within 5 decimal places. He found geometric solutions to all 13 forms of cubic equations. He developed some quadratic equations still in use
    • Jamshid al-Kashi (ca. 1380?1429) is credited with several theorems of trigonometry including the Law of Cosines, also known as Al-Kashi's Theorem
    • al-Khwarizmi (8th?9th centuries), considered the greatest mathematician of Islamic civilization, was instrumental in the adoption of the Indian numbering system. He developed algebra
    • The Kitab at-Tasrif (Arabic: كتاب التصريف لمن عجز عن التأليف) (The Method of Medicine) was an Arabic encyclopedia on medicine and surgery, written near the year 1000 by Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi (Abulcasis). [...] He even describes over 200 different surgical instruments. It is said that almost 90% of surgical instruments being used today were demonstrated by Abulcasis. Surgeons continued to use the information in the Kitab al-Tasrif well into the 1700s. In fact, some of Al-Zahrawi?s surgical procedures are still being used to this very day

Madseason's contradition quandry
Description: Madseason google's "Quran contradictions", and copies and pastes from the source, attempting to discredit Islam. When further scrutinized he cannot seem to explain how the verses are in contradiction
Cliffs
  • Madseason claims that 2:21 and 3:97, 35:15 are in contradiction because one says mankind was created to worship God while the other says God is free of all want
  • I press him to explain the contradiction[12], suggesting that being free dependence of the world (3:97's meaning) is not a contradiciton of creating us to worship him because it doens't say he needs us to worship him.
  • Madseason constructs a flimsy rebuttal, suggesting something to the effect of: because God "needs" followers to be relevant this contradicts him saying he is free of need from his creation[13]
  • Madseason refuses to admit it's not a contradiction

Addendum

Months have passed since the initial mogging, yet madseason continues to hold these asinine views. Madseason has boiled the "debate" down into whether or not God has needs vs. wants, I state he has wants (i.e., he has a conscious and a will) but no needs as he is free from his creation. In an update, madseason quotes verses 4:131, 14:8, 22:64 in which the Quran supposedly states God has no "wants", I promptly illustrate that each verse uses the idiomatic phrase وكان الله غنيا (God is 'rich', meaning free of need). I also discussed the complete inanity of attempting to make semantic arguments on translations vs. the actual Arabic text.

Microwavedbeef's Quran Corruption Bonanza
Description: Microwavedbeef bites off more than he can chew when attempting to claim the Qur'an changed significantly since its revelation. He attempts to back that up with several hadiths he misconstrues.
Cliffs
  • Microwavedbeef asserts that Bukhari 4987 is evidence that the Qur'an was forgotten:
    Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you."
  • Microwavedbeef is made aware that the reason they fought over correct recitations is because they were new converts and unaware about the 7 prophetic readings of the Qur'an called Harfs, which is why Uthman simply sent them all copies in one harf (Qurayshi harf). I related a hadith in which Umar heard a recitation which was different to his, brough the man to the prophet, and the prophet said: إنّ هذا القرآن أنزل على سبعة أحرف فاقرءوا ما تيسّر منه (The Quran was revealed with 7 harfs, [so recite which is easier for you)[14]
  • Scrambling for a response, Microwavedbeef ignores what I said and moves on to the next bit of "proof" in his arsenal, a hadith in which Umar claims Ubayy recites things which no one else recites.
  • I quote the entire hadith and reveal it's context:
    وَأُبَىٌّ يَقُولُ أَخَذْتُهُ مِنْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلاَ أَتْرُكُهُ لِشَىْءٍ قَالَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى ‏{‏مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ آيَةٍ أَوْ نَنْسَأْهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِنْهَا أَوْ مِثْلِهَا‏}‏
    Ubayy said I got it from the mouth of the prophet so I will not leave it, but God said (We will not abrogate an ayah without replacing it with something better or similar)[15]
    This of course indicating Ubayy had a propensity to still recite abrogated verses; not that he added anything new.
  • In a last ditch effort Microwavedbeef unleashes a slew of misinformation, then claims to have "mogged me", his posts were promptly and easily refuted, for example, claiming Ibn Umar claimed much of the Quran was lost, only to be corrected that he said that because of abrogation (again)[16]:
    وقد أخرج بن الضريس من حديث بن عمر أنه كان يكره أن يقول الرجل قرأت القرآن كله ويقول إن منه قرآنا قد رفع
    Ibn Durays reported that Ibn Umar used to dislike when people said 'I've recited the whole Quran', he would say in reality some of the Qur'an was abrogated.
  • Microwavedbeef autistically screeches, proclaiming I'm "picking and choosing" because Ibn Durays simply "agreed" with me when in reality he was just reporting what Ibn Umar himself said.
  • Microwavedbeef exhausts all avenues so just claims he won the debate.

Did the Qur'an claim it was from Muhammad rather than God
Description: Microwavedbeef engages in typical sophistry, when he attempts to juxtapose two verses of the Qur'an, one stating the Qur'an is not from a man, the other stating the Qur'an is from Muhammad, stating that the Qur'an then claims Muhammad originated the Qur'an rather than God.
  • Microwavedbeef posts verse 74:25-26: فقال ان هذا الا سحر يؤثر ان هذا الا قول البشر (They say that this is magic passed down from antiquity, certainly from the words of a mortal man)
  • He follows that up with 69:40: اِنَّهٗ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُوۡلٍ كَرِيۡمٍۚ (Verily it [the Qur'an] is from a noble messenger)
  • I explain how the verse using the word 'messenger' obviously implies that Muhammad is conveying a message from God, not that he originated the Qur'an, I go on to opine on Beef's overall intellect. It's apparent from reading the verses that this is the only feasible interpretation, however for the sophists, purposely misinterpreting verses is a tactic commonly used.
  • Beef brings up a totally different point in an attempt to red-herring the forum because he became extremely embarrassed.

Due to data loss, conversations below this point until Islam - Miracles and Science, are no longer on Fitmisc - but these summaries have been restored.

Beef's Biblical corruption debacle: Did the Qur'an claim the Bible is unadulterated?
Description: Microwavedbeef lifts an old, moronic argument from Christian apologists that suggests the Bible according to the Quran is the unadulterated word of God, and therefore when Muslims suggest the bible is corrupted they're disagreeing with the Qur'an. They will often times go on to say since the Qur'an 'validates' the Bible, it means the Qur'an 'proves' Jesus is the son of God, etc.
Cliffs
  • Microwavedbeef posts a slew of verses, none of which claim the Bible is the unadulterated word of God, however some such as 5:47 to allude to some divinity attributed to the Bible (not problem here for Muslims)
  • I decide to end this debate swiftly but showing the Quran DOES suggest the Bible was corrupted by posting:
    فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَـبَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَـذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً
    Then woe unto to those who write the book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah,'' to purchase with it a little price
  • I post the commentary from this verse just so it is crystal clear:
    Here is Ibn Abbass' commentary:
    ابن عباس أنه قال : يا معشر المسلمين ، كيف تسألون أهل الكتاب عن شيء ، وكتابكم الذي أنزل الله على نبيه ، أحدث أخبار الله تقرؤونه محضا لم يشب ؟ وقد حدثكم الله تعالى أن أهل الكتاب قد بدلوا كتاب الله وغيروه ، وكتبوا بأيديهم الكتاب
    Oh Muslims, how could you ask the people of the book anything when the Qur'an was revealed to the prophet and it is the newest scripture and still young while the people of the book have altered their book with their own hands!
  • Beef, in typical sophistic fashion, suggests that Ibn Abbass' commentary is just a "lying muzzie opinion", and attempts to dismiss it entirely on no logical basis. Even when I explain to him that Ibn Abbass was taught the Qur'an by the prophet himself, he was a companion, and a cousin to the prophet, he still buried his head in the sand.
  • Beef suggests that 5:47 and 18:27 show the Qur'an explicit stating the Bible is unadulterated (spoiler: they don't):
    5:47 The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with GOD's revelations therein
  • I explain how 5:47 is speaking about how the Arabian Bible foretold of a prophet coming, so when the Qur'an talks about the Bible with validity it's because there IS some validity, but this verse does NOT suggest the Bible is untouched.
  • Embarrassingly for beef, 18:27 is explicitly validating the Qur'an not the bible:
    18:27 Refers to the Quran
    You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it.
  • It says واتل مااوحي اليك - recite what was revealed to you
  • Beef pretends to be tired, and goes to sleep.

Icarus and Beef's Jizyah conundrum: Was it "forced conversion"?
Description: Icaraus et al. decided to sperg out yet again on the topic of forced conversion. While we're painfully aware of Christian led forced conversions throughout Europe whether it was the Arians, Jews, or Muslims, there are markedly no major events of Islamic forced conversion yet most of Islamically conquered lands are Muslim majority. I explain this is because people entered Islam of their own volition. The boys tried to refute me suggesting while, yes, there are no records of Muslims forcefully converting the masses, they did impose a jizyah tax which is bascially forced conversion! I asked a simple question: who was this tax imposed on (the key point being it's not imposed on people too poor to pay, therefore why would people feel coerced to convert).

Cliffs

• F A L L E N Icarus made the asinine claim that Muslims were coercing non-Muslims to convert: No [Muslims and non Muslims] didn't live in "peace." What were "Arabs" before they were Muslims? Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and Zoroastrians. Why do those religions no longer exist in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt and Syria? (Inb4 1-2% of the population v 90%+ is the same thing). So why did they become Muslims? Hmmm, I wonder, almost like Muslims think of kafirs as subhumans fit for enslavement and they will be made to pay the Jizya.[17]
  • I explain to Icaraus that there are still major populations of Christians in places like Egypt, Lebanon, and Jordan, so if Islam was oppressive why do they exist?
  • I ask Icaraus several times to tell me who the Jizyah is specifically imposed on, he ignores me
  • Icaraus' boyfriend microwaved beef attempts to chime in, he watched a video from an incel under the pseudonym "The Masked Arab", and steals all of his content nearly verbatim, including a distasteful pun about "jizyah", see "beef's" joke, vs The Masked Arabs joke (Due to server loss, link to Beef's joke is gone)
  • From this video beef attempts to claim there are different types of Jizyah mandated on different people and it's dependent on school of thought (madhaahib); he talks about Jizyah 3inwiyyah v. Jizyah Sulhiyya
  • This differentiation is not readily accepted by many scholars, The Masked Arab (and by proxy beef) attempt to muddy the waters when in reality according to scholars:
    Jizyah 3inwiyya: This is jizyah mandated on fighters on the battle field if they lose
    Jizyah Sulhiyya: The typical Jizya we all know and love
  • A typical tactic of anti-Islamic apologists is to use this "muddying water" technique. In general they will attempt to suggest that what you think you know is wrong, and Muslims actually have a lot of dastardly rules they keep under wraps (then they 'expose them'), in this example The Masked Arab exposed nothing. The contention between scholars and the differentiation between these two types of Jizyah is simple - some scholars considered the war booty taken from the losers in battle a form of Jizyah, other's didn't. So they bifurcated the terms, Jizyah Sulhiyyah is the real Jizyah, with all the precedent - of note the Masked Arab attempts to suggest that there is no set maximum for this Jizyah therefore it's oppressive - of course he's then ignoring all of the words from the companions within their treaties that stipulated they only had to pay it if they could afford it.
  • I then showed the precedent that the Jizyah was only imposed over men post puberty (men who could work) including from Umar ibn al Khattab (this means it's Hujjah, Muslims take the companions words as law so long as there's no differences between them)
  • An example of evidence:
    قَالَ مَالِكٌ مَضَتِ السُّنَّةُ أَنْ لاَ جِزْيَةَ عَلَى نِسَاءِ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَلاَ عَلَى صِبْيَانِهِمْ وَأَنَّ الْجِزْيَةَ لاَ تُؤْخَذُ إِلاَّ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ الَّذِينَ قَدْ بَلَغُوا الْحُلُمَ
    Maalik said it is the sunnah that there is no zakat on women and children and the jizyah except on men who have reached puberty
  • Beef has no more arguments because that's where the Masked Arab's video ended

Islam - Miracles and Science
Description: Here we revisit one of the most asinine claims of the Islamophobes - the history denial of Muslims contribution to the sciences. Of course this has already been discussed in this thread with a comprehensive list given, this time microwavedbonehead decides to try a new tactic. For people on the spectrum such as microwavedbeef, if it's mentioned that Muslims contributed to sciences and medicine, they resort to one of two arguments (1) downplay the significant (2) claim the person wasn't really a Muslim. It's unclear how someone can be so blind to their own bias. Additionally we discuss the miracle splitting of the moon, often used by Islamophobes as "proof" that Islam is false, I use it to prove it's true.

Cliffs

• The Islamophobes gang up on fellow Muslim attempting to claim that Muslims haven't contributed to the intellectual sphere, I copy and past the list of achievements by Muslims to which microwavedbeef spergs out and makes asinine claims[18].
  • Beef claims that Al-Razi, Khayyam, and Al-Khwarizmi were not real Muslims, stating they were critical of Islam and denounced. Again these asinine claims present because beef cannot comprehend a world in which Muslims are not evil marauders.
  • I retort: Al-Razi used the Qur'an to support his opinions, he was obviously Muslim based on his work. Khayaam was not critical of Islam, and again in many of his works he would being with ( الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمد لله و الصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد) - Islamic phrases praising Muhammad and affirming belief in God. Lastly, the same can be said for Khawrizmi, in his most famous book (الكتاب المختصر في حساب الجبر والمقابلة‎) which modern Algebra was basically derived from, he prefaced it by again praising God, Muhammad
  • Of note, At-Tabari did once refer to Khwarizmi as Al-Majusi (Zoroastrian), but this is because he grew up Zoroastrian, his works clearly indicate he is Muslim. Al-Razi of note did possess some deistic views, other Muslims denounced him for some of his views but he himself never rejected Islam.
  • Beef completely embarrasses himself when he tries to post Quotes of Al-Razi when in reality he quotes Ibn Warraq a known incel and apostate from Islam. He quoted a modern book because he was so desperate to find something to pin against Al-Razi. You can read this hilarious exchange here - note that beef never owns up to this mistake

Part II: Miracles of Islam

Cliffs
  • In the midst of beef absolutely mogging himself, local fetal alcohol syndrome baby, 'jason bleha's dadbod' constructs one of his famous low IQ drivel posts. In short he claims the following "disproves" Islam:
    Mohamed and his revelations which could not be verified by anyone else. someone like that now would be put in a nuthouse for schizophrenia.
    he split the moon
    he talked to dead people in the sky and to god himself. thats how big the megalomania was of mohamed. he ahd to put himself on top of everyone else.
  • I go on to explain to him that none of these miracles were recorded by Muhammad himself and that it was recorded by witnesses
  • Dadbod fumbling for any reply states that it's untrustworthy - I retort stating how it's funny how Hadiths become pristine historical records when they are used against Islam, yet if they would support Islam (miracles, etc.) they become spurious and false.
  • I additionally explain that miracles such as splitting of the moon do not necessarily have to have physical effects in reality - they are miracles, God can do anything - I wouldn't expect anyone other than the primary audience (people of Mecca) to have been able to see the miracle, but of course in this sophistic world we live in, people demand physical proof of miraculous events (moronic).
  • I furthermore explain the inanity of first generation Muslims lying to support Islam, when they left their own religion for Islam, additionally the hadiths regarding the moon splitting are mutawettir - this means they were reported by many people and are in many compilations, so we know the people of Mecca saw something.
  • Among those who saw the moon split and recorded it: Ibn Abbass, Anas bin Malik, Abdallah bin Masood, etc. They all lied?
    عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ انْشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ
    Abd Allah - The prophet split the moon

عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ـ رضى الله عنهما أَنَّ الْقَمَرَ، انْشَقَّ فِي زَمَانِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏
    Ibn Abass - The moon was split during the life of the prophet

عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ انْشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ فِرْقَتَيْنِ ‏.‏ وَفِي حَدِيثِ أَبِي دَاوُدَ انْشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ عَلَى عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم
    Anas bin Malik - The moon was split during the time of the messenger

عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِمِنًى إِذَا انْفَلَقَ الْقَمَرُ فِلْقَتَيْنِ فَكَانَتْ فِلْقَةٌ وَرَاءَ الْجَبَلِ وَفِلْقَةٌ دُونَهُ فَقَالَ لَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ اشْهَدُوا ‏"
    Abdallah bin Masood - The moon was split up in two parts during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger. The mountain covered one of its parts and one part of it was above the mountain and Allah's Messenger said: 'Bear witness to this'
  • Both of the boys tap out.