Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 98
  1. #61
    Member bogus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05 2017
    Location
    The Jungle.
    Weight
    400kg
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7509404
    loling @ the fact that some camel cowboys who most likely have some kind of inbreeding within their family is trying to convince me to follow a prophet who was probably high off his ass half the time he was alive along with being a pedophile.

    premium bait boys, but it won't work on me.

  2. #62
    Junior Member Vlady321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 25 2017
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    muslims srsly piss me off at work

  3. #63
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    leaving Pisslam after being born into this retardshitreligion was the ebst thing i ever did,..

    - ants talking to humans
    -drinking camelpiss for health
    -mahomot flying on a winged horse from jerusalem to ehaven and chillin with the prophets and god and god suckin his dick.///

    -etc...

    so much retardation in one book, its ludicrous... no proof of anything except blind Pissbelief by retard scumsuckers who cant think logically...

    i shit and piss on allah and all his prophets, quran is good for toiletpaper, all thsi religion is absed on retard cultural ideas and norms from a backwards desert shitpeople ... who fucked their camels and young children, as they still do today in Jemen... marry ff 10 year old girls to 60 year old chaps becaue Mahomot said it was cool...

    The Bigegst faggotreligion of all times... only retards keep beliebin thsi crap... a fictionary imaginary god and other fayrytales for retards..

    i rather believe in Jason Genova then be a Pusslim believin in Pisslam...

  4. #64
    Destroyer of worlds Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Its so weird to see you so invested in this because you can tell you're quite a bright individual but somehow you fail to see/ignore the deeper symbolism in all religions including islam.

    It's just as corrupt as any big corp is including other big religions and its just a tool in this big chessboard, but im sure youll eventualy see it
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew

  5. #65
    Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    8,795
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    leaving Pisslam after being born into this retardshitreligion was the ebst thing i ever did,..

    - ants talking to humans
    -drinking camelpiss for health
    -mahomot flying on a winged horse from jerusalem to ehaven and chillin with the prophets and god and god suckin his dick.///

    -etc...

    so much retardation in one book, its ludicrous... no proof of anything except blind Pissbelief by retard scumsuckers who cant think logically...

    i shit and piss on allah and all his prophets, quran is good for toiletpaper, all thsi religion is absed on retard cultural ideas and norms from a backwards desert shitpeople ... who fucked their camels and young children, as they still do today in Jemen... marry ff 10 year old girls to 60 year old chaps becaue Mahomot said it was cool...

    The Bigegst faggotreligion of all times... only retards keep beliebin thsi crap... a fictionary imaginary god and other fayrytales for retards..

    i rather believe in Jason Genova then be a Pusslim believin in Pisslam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Its so weird to see you so invested in this because you can tell you're quite a bright individual but somehow you fail to see/ignore the deeper symbolism in all religions including islam.

    It's just as corrupt as any big corp is including other big religions and its just a tool in this big chessboard, but im sure youll eventualy see it

  6. #66
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Its so weird to see you so invested in this because you can tell you're quite a bright individual but somehow you fail to see/ignore the deeper symbolism in all religions including islam.

    It's just as corrupt as any big corp is including other big religions and its just a tool in this big chessboard, but im sure youll eventualy see it
    thats a fallacy ... u cant compare apples to oranges, yes they are both fruit, but have different properties...
    the same way every religion is born into a specific region and culture , and based on local pagan customs absorbed into neww religions. this is a evolution...
    like with any systems devised by humans

    christianity has absorbed odler mithraic and germanic celtic ideas.... the same way islam has absorbed odler pagan arab desert moonreligion ideas with a god who had three daughters. and cultural thinsg become intertwined with so called religious ideas... and generations later the origin is lsot and people become dogmatic believers. its the way human ideas evolve and therefore most human ideologies are stupid and worthless..

    including religions.

    and therefore there are differences in qualities of religionsfrom different regions of the earth. some are based on misogyny , brutality , mutilation, etc like the abrahamic religions...
    and others are more abstract tought intertwined with older mystical BS like tibetan buddhism...
    and others are more older and nature spirit based like the shamanic traditions worldwide...

    they all are different. and for all of them there is no absolute proof of validity of anything these systems claim, some are more humansitic and peaceful and wise and others are based on retardation like pisslam, judaism, and christianity and very violent towards other religions and systems...liek teh borg and want to violently dominate them ...

    any religion which sees the genital mutilation of babies as a command from god and good is retarded like the people from which it was derived.
    a religion is basically a philosophy... nothing more, but with a supernatural deity as a way to validate its components and commands... which is a circular false logic...

    intrinsdically all these commands and ideas have no merit if looked upon with cold logic. and thats exactly what these religions forbid to protect their insane stupid core of BS...

    like PISSLAM forbid pusslims to think critically about Pisslam or to wander off to other religions and ideas .... it knwos islam will die if pusslims start to think outside its sandbox of stupidity...
    so it enforces a strict sharia law and murders apostates who denounce this shitreligion they were born into and had no free choice as a baby. and were forced by parents and brainwashed by culture to believe in.

    any strong or logical ideology woudl allow its follwoers to do whatever they want and stray away because its secure in its superiority and truth and knows people will come back..

    only a stupid irrational shit ideology would forbid independant thinking and threated to kill wanderers and apostates...
    FEAR is the key to Pisslam.... it uses FEAR to rule... fear of goin to hell, fear of rejection by society, fear of being murdered as a apostate..e tc...

    these elemnts are not present in every religion... therefore there is no so called mystical general workinsg and pathways in all religions like u claim. thats a hollow empty statement unless u care to explain it further which i know u cant logically.

  7. #67
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    leaving Pisslam after being born into this retardshitreligion was the ebst thing i ever did,..

    - ants talking to humans
    -drinking camelpiss for health
    -mahomot flying on a winged horse from jerusalem to ehaven and chillin with the prophets and god and god suckin his dick.///

    -etc...

    so much retardation in one book, its ludicrous... no proof of anything except blind Pissbelief by retard scumsuckers who cant think logically...

    i shit and piss on allah and all his prophets, quran is good for toiletpaper, all thsi religion is absed on retard cultural ideas and norms from a backwards desert shitpeople ... who fucked their camels and young children, as they still do today in Jemen... marry ff 10 year old girls to 60 year old chaps becaue Mahomot said it was cool...

    The Bigegst faggotreligion of all times... only retards keep beliebin thsi crap... a fictionary imaginary god and other fayrytales for retards..

    i rather believe in Jason Genova then be a Pusslim believin in Pisslam...
    An interesting incoherent post from an undoubtedly low IQ person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Its so weird to see you so invested in this because you can tell you're quite a bright individual but somehow you fail to see/ignore the deeper symbolism in all religions including islam.

    It's just as corrupt as any big corp is including other big religions and its just a tool in this big chessboard, but im sure youll eventualy see it
    You're just making cringe vague generalities about stuff you don't know about. The issue with religion stems from centralization (think catholic church), without centralization it becomes far less of a tool to "control people" (neckbeard statement btw).
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  8. #68
    Destroyer of worlds Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    An interesting incoherent post from an undoubtedly low IQ person.



    You're just making cringe vague generalities about stuff you don't know about. The issue with religion stems from centralization (think catholic church), without centralization it becomes far less of a tool to "control people" (neckbeard statement btw).

    Yeah because islam isnt fucking centralized lol - you literally have entire islamic countries

    Seriously bro I love you and youre very smart but when it comes to islam youre the king of cope srs
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew

  9. #69
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Yeah because islam isnt fucking centralized lol - you literally have entire islamic countries

    Seriously bro I love you and youre very smart but when it comes to islam youre the king of cope srs
    There is no religious centralization because there is no "Church" and we have no structures that allow people to claim superiority over another (whether religious scholars or laymen)

    Having Muslim majority countries does not constitute centralization, that's just a statistic. Even within previous Islamic caliphates all religious minorities had full autonomy over their laws and practices, there were no Islamic "mandates" (besides a few moments in history).

    In short it's very hard to believe in "modern day" Christianity while excluding the Church because the Church dictates the doctrine and theres this idea in Catholocism for example that the pope is infallible and connected w/ God. Islam shares non of these issues.

    Like I said you're espousing certain vague generalities that people like to use when talking about religion in general.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  10. #70
    Destroyer of worlds Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    There is no religious centralization because there is no "Church" and we have no structures that allow people to claim superiority over another (whether religious scholars or laymen)

    Having Muslim majority countries does not constitute centralization, that's just a statistic. Even within previous Islamic caliphates all religious minorities had full autonomy over their laws and practices, there were no Islamic "mandates" (besides a few moments in history).

    In short it's very hard to believe in "modern day" Christianity while excluding the Church because the Church dictates the doctrine and theres this idea in Catholocism for example that the pope is infallible and connected w/ God. Islam shares non of these issues.

    Like I said you're espousing certain vague generalities that people like to use when talking about religion in general.


    Just fyi the whole family of my girl is hardcore muslim except her so im not exactly talking out of my ass


    You dont have a pope but you have plenty of religious autorities and even important religious place(s), the only difference is compared to chatolicism for example islam is poorly institutionalised
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew

  11. #71
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Just fyi the whole family of my girl is hardcore muslim except her so im not exactly talking out of my ass


    You dont have a pope but you have plenty of religious autorities and even important religious place(s), the only difference is compared to chatolicism for example islam is poorly institutionalised
    Knowing Muslims, being around Muslims, etc. doesn't strengthen your argument though and you know that.

    You made a vague statement that religion is "corrupt" with no supporting evidence or information. I'm questioning how is a religion "corrupt" when I listen to no central authority (nor am I required to) and I can extrapolate on my own after reading the Quran. Whether or not the religion can be used to corrupt people is a different story, but if it's not inherently linked to some authoritarian power structure then the claim has no real basis.

    Basically it works very simply. Religion has certain metaphysical concepts about existence and reality, it has a certain moral and legal code I'm expected to observe, it has certain ritualistic practices I observe to strengthen my connection to the religion. Where am I being "corrupted" ?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  12. #72
    Destroyer of worlds Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Knowing Muslims, being around Muslims, etc. doesn't strengthen your argument though and you know that.

    You made a vague statement that religion is "corrupt" with no supporting evidence or information. I'm questioning how is a religion "corrupt" when I listen to no central authority (nor am I required to) and I can extrapolate on my own after reading the Quran. Whether or not the religion can be used to corrupt people is a different story, but if it's not inherently linked to some authoritarian power structure then the claim has no real basis.

    Basically it works very simply. Religion has certain metaphysical concepts about existence and reality, it has a certain moral and legal code I'm expected to observe, it has certain ritualistic practices I observe to strengthen my connection to the religion. Where am I being "corrupted" ?

    It doesnt stregnthen my argument at all I wanted to point out that Im familiar with the religion thats it

    You are being corrupted because you follow someone else words and not your instinct, to some extent whether you like it or not you were indoctrinated at birth/youth because of family/culture/peers etc



    I dont want to talk too too much in public about this because most of what I know is considered appeal to authority, and it would doxxx me. I trust you and wouldnt mind continuing this in private tho.
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew

  13. #73
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    It doesnt stregnthen my argument at all I wanted to point out that Im familiar with the religion thats it

    You are being corrupted because you follow someone else words and not your instinct, to some extent whether you like it or not you were indoctrinated at birth/youth because of family/culture/peers etc



    I dont want to talk too too much in public about this because most of what I know is considered appeal to authority, and it would doxxx me. I trust you and wouldnt mind continuing this in private tho.
    That's not the definition of corruption in the least bit. Following someones words does not constitute corruption. You can PM me if you want.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  14. #74
    Destroyer of worlds Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    1,134
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    That's not the definition of corruption in the least bit. Following someones words does not constitute corruption. You can PM me if you want.

    2.
    change or debase by making errors or unintentional alterations.
    "a backup copy will be needed if the original copy becomes corrupted"
    synonyms: alter, falsify, manipulate, tamper with, interfere with, tinker with, doctor, distort; More
    adulterate, bastardize, dilute, contaminate, taint;
    informalfiddle with, cook;
    rarevitiate
    "the apostolic writings had been corrupted by unknown persons"
    3.
    archaic
    infect; contaminate.
    "the corrupting smell of death"


    I was using it in its archaic meaning, corrupted as in no pure/original but influenced

    Ill pm you from home namaste
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew

  15. #75
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    An interesting incoherent post from an undoubtedly low IQ person.



    You're just making cringe vague generalities about stuff you don't know about. The issue with religion stems from centralization (think catholic church), without centralization it becomes far less of a tool to "control people" (neckbeard statement btw).
    of course such a high iq person as urself who is still blind enough to be brainwashed by a retard second rate system Like pisslam, cant refute any arguments but would have to do a ad hominem as a reply..... thanks

  16. #76
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    There is no religious centralization because there is no "Church" and we have no structures that allow people to claim superiority over another (whether religious scholars or laymen)

    Having Muslim majority countries does not constitute centralization, that's just a statistic. Even within previous Islamic caliphates all religious minorities had full autonomy over their laws and practices, there were no Islamic "mandates" (besides a few moments in history).

    In short it's very hard to believe in "modern day" Christianity while excluding the Church because the Church dictates the doctrine and theres this idea in Catholocism for example that the pope is infallible and connected w/ God. Islam shares non of these issues.

    Like I said you're espousing certain vague generalities that people like to use when talking about religion in general.
    loll.... lmfao... are u this retarded bro.... there are many ways to centralize and even each form of centralization has different degrees to it.....
    islam has its own hsitoric centralizations which began with the composition of teh quran and later ahdith. ti was a centralization by WORD....
    later came the Caliphates, and on the other side the Shia centralizational structure of Imams....

    Later came the various Law Schools which still exist today like Hanafi etc... they were all attempts to create Order and a centralized single way of handling islamic issues...
    of course the unity was not as monolithic as the Roman WEst church was, but even they ahd a eastern othodox CHurch ...

    and it doesnt even matter practically... islam is still a human created and evolved system with aylot of faults which are overlooked or rationalized away by various islamic scholars who act like Sophists . and modern day retards who hold that stupid tradition in honor and of course the isolated retards like urself who willd defend blindly their chosen ideology no matter how much logic is put against it ..... keep on playing the Debate tricks... at the end u lose anyway to truth and reality

  17. #77
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Knowing Muslims, being around Muslims, etc. doesn't strengthen your argument though and you know that.

    You made a vague statement that religion is "corrupt" with no supporting evidence or information. I'm questioning how is a religion "corrupt" when I listen to no central authority (nor am I required to) and I can extrapolate on my own after reading the Quran. Whether or not the religion can be used to corrupt people is a different story, but if it's not inherently linked to some authoritarian power structure then the claim has no real basis.

    Basically it works very simply. Religion has certain metaphysical concepts about existence and reality, it has a certain moral and legal code I'm expected to observe, it has certain ritualistic practices I observe to strengthen my connection to the religion. Where am I being "corrupted" ?
    there is no need for a central hardcore institution for corruption to occur whatever ''corruption '' is... u cant get corrupted while being indoctrinated into a fold of something which has no grounds in reality and so u are corrupted in a way from the moment u started taking Pisslam serious....

    even Individuals can get corrupted by just their own mind or their interpretation of some ideology ..... u dont need a structure like the Church who will corrupt u from top down.... damn ur a dumbasss

  18. #78
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    of course such a high iq person as urself who is still blind enough to be brainwashed by a retard second rate system Like pisslam, cant refute any arguments but would have to do a ad hominem as a reply..... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    loll.... lmfao... are u this retarded bro.... there are many ways to centralize and even each form of centralization has different degrees to it.....
    islam has its own hsitoric centralizations which began with the composition of teh quran and later ahdith. ti was a centralization by WORD....
    later came the Caliphates, and on the other side the Shia centralizational structure of Imams....

    Later came the various Law Schools which still exist today like Hanafi etc... they were all attempts to create Order and a centralized single way of handling islamic issues...
    of course the unity was not as monolithic as the Roman WEst church was, but even they ahd a eastern othodox CHurch ...

    and it doesnt even matter practically... islam is still a human created and evolved system with aylot of faults which are overlooked or rationalized away by various islamic scholars who act like Sophists . and modern day retards who hold that stupid tradition in honor and of course the isolated retards like urself who willd defend blindly their chosen ideology no matter how much logic is put against it ..... keep on playing the Debate tricks... at the end u lose anyway to truth and reality
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    there is no need for a central hardcore institution for corruption to occur whatever ''corruption '' is... u cant get corrupted while being indoctrinated into a fold of something which has no grounds in reality and so u are corrupted in a way from the moment u started taking Pisslam serious....

    even Individuals can get corrupted by just their own mind or their interpretation of some ideology ..... u dont need a structure like the Church who will corrupt u from top down.... damn ur a dumbasss
    Holy shit your dumb.

    "Hurhurhur PISSLAM hurhur retard", that's essentially the bulk of your "argument", yet you say I'm using ad homs? You presented NO argument to refute.

    Nothing you said even made coherent sense. The madhahib (not 'law schools') were never enforceable forms of fiqh, they are opinions on religious matters which are not defined like the huduud on the basis of ijtihad.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  19. #79
    HellJumper GanjaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Posts
    1,686
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    ex muslim checkin in , lol at hijabs. So many arab girls walking around in hijabs that i would gadly put my cock in . Now i understand why a niqab is a thing.
    bulkondabud

  20. #80
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,136
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    ex muslim checkin in , lol at hijabs. So many arab girls walking around in hijabs that i would gadly put my cock in . Now i understand why a niqab is a thing.
    in what way was this related to this thread?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero


 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions