Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

The Broudean Holohoax: The Ramy Broude Story 2.0

We got Jason Blaha kicked out of Tommy's Garage. We were waiting for further ments from the co-producer of that show. Ramy Broude ruins everything and makes a video about it himself. Now we respond.

@IGotNext @Tactical Squirrel @LizardBlaha @BlahaClusterFuck @JasonBlowHard @Mr. No Homo @Private Potato @Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo @Michael Neo @Publically Uneducated @Gisum Blowhole @tommydickfingers @Tortyreus

@Shadow Man

Satan's greatest trick was making man believe he didn't exist.
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2017-08-05 at 05:28 PM.

AKA YOUNG $LEAZUS Uneducationed's Avatar
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    IN
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

Degenerate Crew

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    That's our boi Ramy aka jewrat!
    I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

-anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    ready for DEATH.

negged and foh paki faggot indian gay boi

bloatmaxxin SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    why does that ruin everything?
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

i see no changes wake up in the morning and i ask myself, is life worth living should i blast myself
    im tired of being poor and even worse im an incel, my stomach hurts so im looking for a purse to snatch

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    from my armchair google Psychology PHD:

Ramy seems to exhibit tendencies which are similar to Assburgers Spectrum, Severe OCD... Depression, and a little Dunning Kruger effect....
    its not that bad tough, we all have some weirdness,,,
    add in a little megalomania, schizoid aspects etc... especially the part when SM NEEDS to place himself in the Centre of Attention ALL the Time..... even in a video made by Strapondestiny he MUST have ALL his Channells mentioned... just lmfao.... its pretty insane to me.

any semi normal human bean would be content with the mentioning of 1 channell... and whatever trafic comes from that he can redirect to the other channells in the description box.... if anyone really wants to see ALL his channels and videos they will...

u cant MAke Stapondesitny's viewers watch ALL the channels ....its a free world boyo and sometimes u should be happy with what life gives u and not be a bitch about shit all the time... this shows just how eager u are towards self gratification besides the wanking to blaha videos...

does ur Ego know no Bounds ? srs... even if u got aylot of traffic from AD's channel or others, most subs wont stick around for your videos longterm.... they only come for the blaha related info or SCOOPS like the Tommy's Garage Exit for blaha and mooncock ...

lets face it , without the blahautism,, ur channells would be dead and never be born at all...

Just a general asshole BlueBlood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Jews smh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    loll, i can see Ramy rubbin the hands like Birdman Sandusky when a big channel like StraponDee mentioned him.... imagine thousands and thousands of new subs and views and shiny new shekels incoming....

reminds me of that Uncle Fester EDDF, also builds a channell by attacking others to direct traffic and grow fast.... wonder if Shadowman really attacks blaha out of motivational reasons like blahautists in general or just fell into Blahautism and when traffic came and attention was happy to ahve found a niche he now tries to dominate.... in an autistic way ....

it seems Mr. Big Fish SM cant have other fishes swimming in the same pond and only ''regrets'' and backtracks to manipulate the dumb goyem and then the next day commits the same shit again.

like he cant control his impulses , especially if it can get attention, views and shekels....
    what SM fails to realize is that u can only do this a few times before people see through and dont believe or trust u anymore with anything...

not taking away the positive effect of some of his videos... but lets not play special snowflake games here... these type of videos can be made by anyone .... its not that hard... not much stands out : production value is not that outstanding to brag about and inflate the ego as much as has been done...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    from my armchair google Psychology PHD:

Ramy seems to exhibit tendencies which are similar to Assburgers Spectrum, Severe OCD... Depression, and a little Dunning Kruger effect....
    its not that bad tough, we all have some weirdness,,,
    add in a little megalomania, schizoid aspects etc... especially the part when SM NEEDS to place himself in the Centre of Attention ALL the Time..... even in a video made by Strapondestiny he MUST have ALL his Channells mentioned... just lmfao.... its pretty insane to me.

any semi normal human bean would be content with the mentioning of 1 channell... and whatever trafic comes from that he can redirect to the other channells in the description box.... if anyone really wants to see ALL his channels and videos they will...

u cant MAke Stapondesitny's viewers watch ALL the channels ....its a free world boyo and sometimes u should be happy with what life gives u and not be a bitch about shit all the time... this shows just how eager u are towards self gratification besides the wanking to blaha videos...

does ur Ego know no Bounds ? srs... even if u got aylot of traffic from AD's channel or others, most subs wont stick around for your videos longterm.... they only come for the blaha related info or SCOOPS like the Tommy's Garage Exit for blaha and mooncock ...

lets face it , without the blahautism,, ur channells would be dead and never be born at all...
    Well said boyo.

I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

-anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    ready for DEATH.

negged and foh paki faggot indian gay boi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IN on page 1

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    what irks me really in hindsight ... and have to ventilate is that instead of waiting for exposedtv and the crew to see what more stuff they could extract from the ongoing dialogue with TG and possibly Rosie or others.... and then for them to present it they way they want it to reflect it in the best possible and complete way...

the fucker without announcing or cooperating just jumps the gun ... and HAS to be the first to make a video and get the views like a goddamned YoutubePaparazzi... show some goddamned respect Ramy and maybe u will get some back...

and fuck all ur rationalizations u have created in ur head to justify ur fuckery.... u cant make everyone believe ur crap all the time... people are waking up....

out of Respect u should have backed off as requested , motherfucker, it was a glorious team effort and fun .. and u were not participating but ready lurking to runaway with part of the stuff for some youtube shekels.

just to let u know... i will be flagging the shit out ur videos.... already started.... u get back what u give.. even u with ur autizm need to comprehend this .... i know it must be difficult, with ur Assburgers and OCD... but even u must try to better urself with the feedback u get from other humans, we all try...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    i'm so out of the loop on the bloho situation. wtf is tommies garage? is mooncookie still with him? is he still upright, drawing air?

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Damn it, @Shadow Man! What was your reasoning when you decided to make a video about TG when it was specifically posted in the forum that something was being prepared by Exposed TV? Why didn't you contact Michael Neo or Cuckzilla or just posted on the forum to say "by the way, guys. I have already made a video about TG. Are you okay if I release it now?"

Your excuse of not reading the forum posts is bullshit. It's your excuse to sabotage other people's work and then claim "ooops! I was unaware!"

Do you think that it was a smart move? You either are sneaky but crude in your methods, or you are pitifully inexperienced.

What was your thinking? I hope you understand I am asking you honestly. I do criticize you sometimes but often I defend you. But this time, I feel like you sabotaged the work of others who had made clear they were working on something. How can you justify yourself?
    Last edited by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo; 2017-08-06 at 12:15 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    What's funny is that ShadowNose himself said that the honors should go to ExposedTV. Knew right away he couldn't keep his greedy hands off the topic. SHEKELS

Couple posts down the page:
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...0-00**/page167
    Last edited by Tortyreus; 2017-08-06 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow brah, I think you need to order a cycle or two of dat dere Hyphy Mud, because you've looked the same since the first time you revealed yourself.

Not jewcy enough, I don't want to watch a DYEL incel.

Go ask some obviously roided dude at your gym to hook you up or order online. Go on, git.

Lil' Flinch HaventFlinchedInYears's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Free shadowman. That Dameon alpha wolf guy was a total faggot though. What happened to himm?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    just calculated my age im 22

Weight
    Ramy Broude AKA Shadow Man is my bro
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I am not surprised at all. Ramy Broude is 100% a selfish piece of shit. Called it so long ago. He is addicted to looking into the mirror when he goes onto Jason's channel. When he watches John Blano's videos Ramy is watching himself.

Plus all he does is come here to mine for intel. Good job to all with the OPSEC by plastering what is going on before it has been utilized to its fullest by those better capable.

I have been extremely busy but watching the goings on here when I can. I saw the kum bay ya posts trying to make peace with @Shadow Man I also saw posts from him that seemed decent but as is my way, I said to myself, "wait and see." Wasn't long at all before he showed his ass again. Ramy Broude once again spits in the face of so many in this forum. I bet Jason Blaha sits at his cuck reloading station and laughs at this forum getting cucked by Ramy.

SMH at all the guys at the Blaha thread thinking that they can reason with him, cut deals, make peace. I've said it before but here it goes one more time "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" pattern of thinking is a weak one.

P.S. Congratulations to you, @Shadow Man for proving Jason Blaha right that there are some sick twisted people obsessed with him who run YT channels solely about him. Also congratulations on another no frills video production. Hoped you were having a turn around but you are what you are.

Apologies for the tone but I am sick of seeing this shit, sick of the Shadow Bitch apologists, etc.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    Damn it, @Shadow Man! What was your reasoning when you decided to make a video about TG when it was specifically posted in the forum that something was being prepared by Exposed TV? Why didn't you contact Michael Neo or Cuckzilla or just posted on the forum to say "by the way, guys. I have already made a video about TG. Are you okay if I release it now?"

Your excuse of not reading the forum posts is bullshit. It's your excuse to sabotage other people's work and then claim "ooops! I was unaware!"

Do you think that it was a smart move? You either are sneaky but crude in your methods, or you are pitifully inexperienced.

What was your thinking? I hope you understand I am asking you honestly. I do criticize you sometimes but often I defend you. But this time, I feel like you sabotaged the work of others who had made clear they were working on something. How can you justify yourself?
    This, all day, on a daylee.

Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Free shadowman. That Dameon alpha wolf guy was a total faggot though. What happened to himm?
    We wrecked him in a week. He is running around in circles now trying to figure out what to do, but all he's achieved is to get Steve Shaw riding his dick now (God knows why).

BRB still waiting for his Martial Arts credential or real experience.

BRB still waiting for his sister's husband the Lawyer to contact me.

BRB his video views never break 3 digits and 90% are us giving him dislikes.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post
    I am not surprised at all. Ramy Broude is 100% a selfish piece of shit. Called it so long ago. He is addicted to looking into the mirror when he goes onto Jason's channel. When he watches John Blano's videos Ramy is watching himself.

Plus all he does is come here to mine for intel. Good job to all with the OPSEC by plastering what is going on before it has been utilized to its fullest by those better capable.

I have been extremely busy but watching the goings on here when I can. I saw the kum bay ya posts trying to make peace with @Shadow Man I also saw posts from him that seemed decent but as is my way, I said to myself, "wait and see." Wasn't long at all before he showed his ass again. Ramy Broude once again spits in the face of so many in this forum. I bet Jason Blaha sits at his cuck reloading station and laughs at this forum getting cucked by Ramy.

SMH at all the guys at the Blaha thread thinking that they can reason with him, cut deals, make peace. I've said it before but here it goes one more time "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" pattern of thinking is a weak one.

P.S. Congratulations to you, @Shadow Man for proving Jason Blaha right that there are some sick twisted people obsessed with him who run YT channels solely about him. Also congratulations on another no frills video production. Hoped you were having a turn around but you are what you are.

Apologies for the tone but I am sick of seeing this shit, sick of the Shadow Bitch apologists, etc.

Yup. . . I've made a long post on this in the main thread. Thin ice, that's all I can say.
    Last edited by Michael Neo; 2017-08-06 at 03:11 AM.

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post

Dude, I don't think I'll defend SM again. He is sneaky. Not cunning in an intelligent way like Ulysses, but the dumb kind of sneaky, like a pickpocket or Nigerian phone scam artist.

And the "enemy of my enemy" crap is just cool sounding bullshit. I never understood why some guys on the thread want to go that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Shadowman - you need to make some Alphawolf videos

THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    spot for sale.

update - sold to

Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast