Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post
    Yeah it's all bullshit.

I could easily post videos that disprove it all, but people won't watch them lol

Just like all the B.S said about Japan and WWII, and pretty much any country that ever lost a War. History is always written by the victors, just the way it is.
    Anyway, this isn't a political thread so i'll shut up now
    Please post any good holohoax vids you can find if possible. I'm interested in any good documentaries debunking the myth.
    I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

-anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    ready for DEATH.

negged and foh paki faggot indian gay boi

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    this one is about the falsifying of history and chronology, adn this part adresses the fakeness of the so called jewish homelands from the old testament/torah/new testament fantasy stories .... there is no evidence for a 40 year walk in the desert etc.... its all fabricated...

i have seen this confirmed by other scientists and archelogists also... many so called ancient chruches and villages have been built up in modern times..... just like the fake gaschambers...

go to minute 48:00

these old religious books are the only evidence jews have for being called a chosen people and claiming israel....

i can call myself a prophet and write a book this year and claim china as my promised land by almighty god named Genovah who provided Mentz from heaven as a prewworkout for the gym.. and he commanded to become jacketed or burn in the hell of no gainz forever....

and we get 74 10/10 slootz in heaven with free sideffect free steroids and myostatininhibotors in a 7 feet 400 lbs joocy body... benching 1000 lbs eazily
    Last edited by jahon bleha's dadbod; 2017-08-11 at 10:51 AM.

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Potato View Post
    Please post any good holohoax vids you can find if possible. I'm interested in any good documentaries debunking the myth.
    Well, they are long, full of lots of evidence, and are scientific and specific. . .

Ok then, you only need these two. The first one is about Hitler and Germany in general and gives a good insight into the entire situation as it really was. The second one specifically deals with the Auschwitz bullshit, and explains clearly what really happened both to the Jews, and those who were in the POW camps. And before anyone asks, no I don't base my opinion on just these, I have known a lot of it for years, but these two just have everything and are done extremely well.

(both of these were removed from YouTube many times when they first came out, but seem to be allowed to stay up now.)

This one is long, 6 hours. There is a much shorter 'broadcast version on Youtube, but this one has so much more (obviously) Watch at least the first couple of hours it's worth it. When I watched it the first time I would just watch an hour a day (Hitler and Germany);

This one uses mathmatics, science, logic, and evidence to debunk the Holocaust:

Most people who sit through these are pretty pissed off at the end.

( @Shadow Man none of this is in any way a dig at you)
    Last edited by Michael Neo; 2017-08-11 at 12:03 PM.

Senior Member CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

straight from the horse's mouth

excerpt from this film

Last edited by CuckernautShitness; 2017-08-11 at 12:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    how is g4p gay lmao

its getting gays to give you money

would do it if i could but im ugly

zero fucks given
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being a cuck

Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    loll, holohoax sucks ass.... and used as a cloak to get away with everything. and btw more non jews died then jews....and the goddamned jew communists mrudered millions of christians... so fuck you /// ur not special or chosen by any god except ur retarded ghey faggot religion

video not available in my country
    BSP Crew

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    this new jewtube censorhsip algorythms might be a tactic to shutdown certain information...
    even the copyrightstrike were a tool to censorship.. many youtubers who analyzed media and movies for preprogrammed conditioning and subliminals couldnt use the movieclips to show the propaganda.....

its becoming as censored as the traditional media... time to spread on other platforms.... cant let Joewtoeb win

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post
    This one is long, 6 hours. There is a much shorter 'broadcast version on Youtube, but this one has so much more (obviously) Watch at least the first couple of hours it's worth it. When I watched it the first time I would just watch an hour a day (Hitler and Germany);

And before you watch a propaganda video recommended to you by a random person in a troll forum, read this review:

“This "documentary" is seriously flawed, not the least because of the obvious Christ reference in the spoofing of the title coupled with the reverence towards Adolf Hitler that starts and ends the film. Do not get me wrong; I have no issue with objective revisionist history and bringing information to light that may change perspectives towards what was long held as "history", nor do I have an issue with recognizing Hitler's positive achievements (the man was arguably the greatest orator of the 20th century). In fact, my rating is as high as it is because there are SOME elements of this documentary that I found interesting and worth investigating on my own.

However, where the film has a few points in its favour, there are many against it, including persistent attempts to justify Hitler's actions, deny events that occurred, interpret the actions of Hitler that are unclear/unexplained in the most positive light possible, and most egregious of all, the fallacy of "poisoning the well" by persistently pointing to the Allies and showing how they did the same or worse than Hitler has been accused of or proved to have done in an attempt to undermine the negative rhetoric towards Hitler by implying an internal hypocrisy. By the end of the "history" of WWII, the film attempts to make Germans out to be victims of the joint forces of Capitalism and Communism.

As well, the sources become highly questionable the minute they include an interview with David Duke (a known white supremacist and Holocaust denier) as well as others who hold similar viewpoints. The film's anti-Jewish agenda is made clearer at the end as the film points out Hitler's maligning in film is because of Jewish influence in Hollywood and that Germany's wealth is controlled by international "Jewry". The most circumspect claims come when the film purports that many of the world's "ills" (including Communism, Feminism, Homosexuality, Drug Abuse, Jewish control of finance and debt, and others) would not be issues had Hitler won.

Overall, the film brings to light some little known events during the pre-War and World War II periods, but any points it scores for itself in looking at these events are quickly wiped out by the obvious lack of critical thinking and objectivity towards the end of the film. It just seems to lose focus and collapse in on its own subjectivity by the end.

For those intent on watching it, do so with a critical mind. Not all the "facts" in the film are facts, and the conspiracy theories underpinning a lot of the claims need far more evidence to back them up. Videte Vigil (Watcher Beware!)“

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langley's Monster View Post
    And before you watch a propaganda video recommended to you by a random person in a troll forum, read this review:

“This "documentary" is seriously flawed, not the least because of the obvious Christ reference in the spoofing of the title coupled with the reverence towards Adolf Hitler that starts and ends the film. Do not get me wrong; I have no issue with objective revisionist history and bringing information to light that may change perspectives towards what was long held as "history", nor do I have an issue with recognizing Hitler's positive achievements (the man was arguably the greatest orator of the 20th century). In fact, my rating is as high as it is because there are SOME elements of this documentary that I found interesting and worth investigating on my own.

However, where the film has a few points in its favour, there are many against it, including persistent attempts to justify Hitler's actions, deny events that occurred, interpret the actions of Hitler that are unclear/unexplained in the most positive light possible, and most egregious of all, the fallacy of "poisoning the well" by persistently pointing to the Allies and showing how they did the same or worse than Hitler has been accused of or proved to have done in an attempt to undermine the negative rhetoric towards Hitler by implying an internal hypocrisy. By the end of the "history" of WWII, the film attempts to make Germans out to be victims of the joint forces of Capitalism and Communism.

As well, the sources become highly questionable the minute they include an interview with David Duke (a known white supremacist and Holocaust denier) as well as others who hold similar viewpoints. The film's anti-Jewish agenda is made clearer at the end as the film points out Hitler's maligning in film is because of Jewish influence in Hollywood and that Germany's wealth is controlled by international "Jewry". The most circumspect claims come when the film purports that many of the world's "ills" (including Communism, Feminism, Homosexuality, Drug Abuse, Jewish control of finance and debt, and others) would not be issues had Hitler won.

Overall, the film brings to light some little known events during the pre-War and World War II periods, but any points it scores for itself in looking at these events are quickly wiped out by the obvious lack of critical thinking and objectivity towards the end of the film. It just seems to lose focus and collapse in on its own subjectivity by the end.

For those intent on watching it, do so with a critical mind. Not all the "facts" in the film are facts, and the conspiracy theories underpinning a lot of the claims need far more evidence to back them up. Videte Vigil (Watcher Beware!)“

lol pot calling kettle black son.

You can believe what you want, I couldn't care less. You don't know anything about me, what I know and what i've seen. Like with anything, people are going to believe what they want to, that's the human race innit.

You probably also believe that Japan just randomly started a War and attacked Pearl Harbour for no reason. lol

YOU cannot prove in any way shape or form that the contents of that video I posted are any more propaganda than the bullshit we are fed from childhood by society, the 'education system', and the media. If you actually read the above review you posted, it is clearly biased and written with an agenda lol

Do you REALLY think that the people who have a lot to lose by the truth getting out, are NOT going to flame a documentary like that? Get real m8.

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    A few random WW2 stories, since we're at it:

When the Nazis invaded Greece and the Greek government capitulated, my father's family was asked to lodge a German officer. My grandfather refused and that made him an enemy of the Nazis. He had no choice but to flee, his family and himself essentially becoming refugees in their own country.

My grandfather was eventually arrested one night by the Nazis and was to be executed in the morning for being a communist and part of a resistance group, but he escaped with the help of someone. He later made it to his native island, Cephalonia, the island where the Acqui division was massacred (the Captain Corelli's mandolin story).

My grandfather's brother had fought against the Italians when they attacked Greece and were pushed back. When the Germans intervened and Greece lost, he also was captured and was to be transferred to a POW camp along with other captured Greek officers. The boat that carried them was either deliberately or accidentally sunk, but he was among the survivors who ended up in the POW camp. He eventually escaped and resurfaced in Switzerland where he was swiftly caught by the Swiss and detained until after the end of the war.

These men were very humble and never bragged about what they had been through. You wouldn't even had known they had been through some PTSD level shit...

This is one of the reasons I feel very strongly about stolen valour and frauds like Blaha or the other scumbags that Don Shipley exposes. Or the fake PTSD sufferers. I find it extremely disrespectful towards the men and women who actually put their life and health on the line and many times had not even intended to.
    Last edited by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo; 2017-08-11 at 11:34 PM.

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I honestly don't want to comment on this too much but I wonder if the truth lies somewhere in the middle (and I haven't watched the linked vids, to be fair, but I will since it interests me, not necessarily because I have that particular stance.) and ay lot of people jumped on a bandwagon afterward. Perhaps as an analogy - the french resistance in ww2. A friend of my father once joked that the most successful operation the french ever did was in the logistical nightmare for caring for all the german soldiers who got the clap from sex with french hookers. (he was a ww2 veteran btw). But more seriously, I have nfi how many were active in the resistance during the war, but after it was over, there seemed to be a hell of a lot more people claiming to be involved. Just like there are fake vets. but the difference is that there weren't iphones around then and social media so people could relatively speaking get away with a lot more bullshit and be believed and the stroy spread and amplified with each telling (and in there lies the birth of most religions - because even if there is a creator, it's blatantly obvious that at best only one religion, if that, actually got it right, so the rest are man made, maybe there is a god but none of the religions got it right, or maybe jason blaha is a solipsist and created us as a psyschoprojection of his own consciousness just to fuck with him, must be a very masochistic solipsist at that.)

I don't mean this to offend religious people either. There's nobody who can say with certainty one way or the other. I just used it as an example of how stuff like this spirals and snowballs. ANd there will be people who believe it despite damning evidence to the contrary (not talking about religion now, but ideas in general) If you want proof, look no further than the fact that Blaha gets any fucking views at all any more.

I can say this - my father served in the pacific islands in ww2 and in the occupation forces. He never saw his brother the day after he signed up as he was lost on the HMAS Sydney (that's an actual warcrime imho, if anyone cares to look it up. And that stands whether or not it was just a firefight between two ships (the german ship flying a dutch flag) or if a japanese sub was also involved as some have speculated, just to throw a conspiracy theory element into the mix) . He didn't talk about his war experiences much at all, and was clearly badly affected by them, including nightmares even 40 years down the track.
    Last edited by NOTtheBlaha; 2017-08-12 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTtheBlaha View Post
    I honestly don't want to comment on this too much but I wonder if the truth lies somewhere in the middle (and I haven't watched the linked vids, to be fair, but I will since it interests me, not necessarily because I have that particular stance.) and ay lot of people jumped on a bandwagon afterward. Perhaps as an analogy - the french resistance in ww2. A friend of my father once joked that the most successful operation the french ever did was in the logistical nightmare for caring for all the german soldiers who got the clap from sex with french hookers. (he was a ww2 veteran btw). But more seriously, I have nfi how many were active in the resistance during the war, but after it was over, there seemed to be a hell of a lot more people claiming to be involved. Just like there are fake vets. but the difference is that there weren't iphones around then and social media so people could relatively speaking get away with a lot more bullshit and be believed and the stroy spread and amplified with each telling (and in there lies the birth of most religions - because even if there is a creator, it's blatantly obvious that at best only one religion, if that, actually got it right, so the rest are man made, maybe there is a god but none of the religions got it right, or maybe jason blaha is a solipsist and created us as a psyschoprojection of his own consciousness just to fuck with him, must be a very masochistic solipsist at that.)

I don't mean this to offend religious people either. There's nobody who can say with certainty one way or the other. I just used it as an example of how stuff like this spirals and snowballs. ANd there will be people who believe it despite damning evidence to the contrary (not talking about religion now, but ideas in general) If you want proof, look no further than the fact that Blaha gets any fucking views at all any more.
    eggsactly.. most logical to me is that there must be some intelligent crator becasue creation itself is very logical and couldnt functionw ith a base design , even in physics and chemistry aka the goldielocksphenomona.... thats why i see atheists as a religion itself but less wacko then the rest... they vehemently claim something they cant proof and the scientific data suggests otherwise....

but then u have the nutcase religioso who use creationism as a tool to legitimize their particular religion.... loll

God did create mankind, and then deluded brainless idiots started calling themselves prophets (Profits) and used god to subverse and abuse humanity.... psychopathic stuff... all religions are manmade... cant imagine a all powerful creator who wants to be revered and worshipped all day long.... and send his chosen people to war against infidels and kill them and take their lands becaue : God said so!! and we are the chosen people...

this stupid human social script has been repeating itself all over history and still is.... most humans are pretty much dumbasses...
    thats why Fake persona Conmen like blaha can get away with their shit

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if you wrote that tongue in cheek (as your posts are often masterfully sarcastic/cynical and dry) - but atheism isn't technically a religion nor is it a claim that there is no god. I know this sounds like semantics, but for all but perhaps around 1% of atheists, none of them say there is no god, but rather it's a rejection of the proposition that there is a god. Perhaps to put it in clearer terms, they aren't outright saying there is no god, nor will anyone ever prove it (since one can't prove a null hypothesis) but more accurately are saying that they simply aren't convinced by claims that there is a god. Sort of a case (to put it in blaha terms) - show us a vid of you reverse bench pressing 500 and we'll believe it. Hell even lift close to that now and we'll grant you some leeway, but without more it's just an assertion.

I promise this will be my last post on this in this thread, but I'd be happy to continue it if anyone wanted to start a new thread (and I'll state at the outset, I won't be attempting to convert anyone to any point of view, I'll be interested in hearing others and I'll express mine, as long as it is taken on that basis, an opinion, not fact or certainty, and I also don't want to dip too deep into philosophical wankery about whether anything is actually real ) . In terms of the premise that there must be a creator, my immediate thought is, well the creator is (likely as not) more complex than the universe we occupy, and if that universe is too complex for it not to have been the product of a creator, then who the heck created the more complex creator itself? It can end up in an endless chain (so to speak). That's not to say I'm right on that, but it's always the thing that stops me from settling on that as being a certainty.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if you wrote that tongue in cheek (as your posts are often masterfully sarcastic/cynical and dry) - but atheism isn't technically a religion nor is it a claim that there is no god. I know this sounds like semantics, but for all but perhaps around 1% of atheists, none of them say there is no god, but rather it's a rejection of the proposition that there is a god. Perhaps to put it in clearer terms, they aren't outright saying there is no god, nor will anyone ever prove it (since one can't prove a null hypothesis) but more accurately are saying that they simply aren't convinced by claims that there is a god. Sort of a case (to put it in blaha terms) - show us a vid of you reverse bench pressing 500 and we'll believe it. Hell even lift close to that now and we'll grant you some leeway, but without more it's just an assertion.

I promise this will be my last post on this in this thread, but I'd be happy to continue it if anyone wanted to start a new thread (and I'll state at the outset, I won't be attempting to convert anyone to any point of view, I'll be interested in hearing others and I'll express mine, as long as it is taken on that basis, an opinion, not fact or certainty, and I also don't want to dip too deep into philosophical wankery about whether anything is actually real ) . In terms of the premise that there must be a creator, my immediate thought is, well the creator is (likely as not) more complex than the universe we occupy, and if that universe is too complex for it not to have been the product of a creator, then who the heck created the more complex creator itself? It can end up in an endless chain (so to speak). That's not to say I'm right on that, but it's always the thing that stops me from settling on that as being a certainty.
    go ahead ... this is a interesting topic but does not belong in this thread, this is a permaroast of shadowman untill he becomes a a better human bean.....

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Yeah needs to stay on topic aye lol

Height
    high as a kite
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    i don't know if you brahs remember but when he first started posting here, he told us that his videos were over 10 minutes with multi ads to parody blaha. oh how much of a lie that was in retrospect

Homosexual Member Uneducationed's Avatar
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    When are we gonna go full order 66 on this guy?

Should be easy as piss compared to blaha
    Zen master

aka Abdul Habdal Hassan in Islamic circles

Degenerate Crew

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Publically Uneducated View Post
    When are we gonna go full order 66 on this guy?

Should be easy as piss compared to blaha
    This.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    oRDER 66 ON rAMY for being a 1scoop dyel

Height
    high as a kite
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    oRDER 66 ON rAMY for being a 1scoop dyel
    i second this

Weight
    Ramy Broude AKA Shadow Man is my bro
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

"In the Beginning Was Information," and "Without Excuse," (translated from German) both written by Dr. Werner Gitt retired director and professor at the German Federal Institute of Physics and Technology, Head of the Department of Information Technology.

Great last few posts by some of you.

But, I've said it before when questioning Shadow Bitch, let alone roasting his ass was even a thing, that we need to fire up Auschwitz just once more and march him in there.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast