Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 431
  1. #21
    Senior Member Frigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    Weight
    64kg
    Height
    6ft
    Posts
    2,842
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I hope we still get an exposed TV video
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

  2. #22
    Platinum Member BlahaClusterFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2016
    Posts
    6,131
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    JewRat. Told You guys we should have holocaust his ass with the final solution weeks ago!

  3. #23
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,796
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post
    This, all day, on a daylee.





    We wrecked him in a week. He is running around in circles now trying to figure out what to do, but all he's achieved is to get Steve Shaw riding his dick now (God knows why).

    BRB still waiting for his Martial Arts credential or real experience.

    BRB still waiting for his sister's husband the Lawyer to contact me.

    BRB his video views never break 3 digits and 90% are us giving him dislikes.








    Yup. . . I've made a long post on this in the main thread. Thin ice, that's all I can say.
    Hes not a fraud bro watch
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  4. #24
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    2,935
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    At this point he's become a liability.

  5. #25
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    767
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    I hope we still get an exposed TV video
    Quality videos.


    Another poster, shout out to..


    Join the DelrayMisfits Discord https://discord.gg/eMRQ4d7

  6. #26
    Flinch cant bench 350 lol Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520179
    The spineless bitchass once again tried to neg people from his Langley's Monster alt



    but I negged him red so he cant do that anymore, I urge everybody else here to do the same, lets keep those fuckface alts red
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2017-08-06 at 04:03 AM.

  7. #27
    Chess not Checkers Michael Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10 2016
    Location
    Wherever my work takes me.
    Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    3,340
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Hes not a fraud bro watch
    I have watched all of his videos, that was how I first knew he was a fraud. I understand to the untrained eye he would look legit because of his moves, but anyone with genuine experience can see tons of holes in what he is doing. He has certainly done a LOT of practice i'll give him that. If he had proper training he could probably do quite well at least as far as the technical side of things.
    But he is what is commonly known in the trade as a 'practice champion'.

    Further to this, he has been asked countless times what Martial Arts he has done and or what real experience he has, the only time he replied he said 'all of them'. From there he has completely ignored and or deleted any comments asking him, but continues to say he is better than everyone else. He also takes quotes from Bruce Lee and makes them to be his own.

    And further again, we have researched his past friends and relationships and as of yet not a single mention or sight of any Martial Arts has appeared at all. 3~4 years ago he was just a normal, over weight DYEL who ate hamburgers and fries all the time.

    Trust me he is not a legit Martial arts instructor except possibly for a kids McDojo or people in an old folks home.

  8. #28
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,796
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post
    I have watched all of his videos, that was how I first knew he was a fraud. I understand to the untrained eye he would look legit because of his moves, but anyone with genuine experience can see tons of holes in what he is doing. He has certainly done a LOT of practice i'll give him that. If he had proper training he could probably do quite well at least as far as the technical side of things.
    But he is what is commonly known in the trade as a 'practice champion'.

    Further to this, he has been asked countless times what Martial Arts he has done and or what real experience he has, the only time he replied he said 'all of them'. From there he has completely ignored and or deleted any comments asking him, but continues to say he is better than everyone else. He also takes quotes from Bruce Lee and makes them to be his own.

    And further again, we have researched his past friends and relationships and as of yet not a single mention or sight of any Martial Arts has appeared at all. 3~4 years ago he was just a normal, over weight DYEL who ate hamburgers and fries all the time.

    Trust me he is not a legit Martial arts instructor except possibly for a kids McDojo or people in an old folks home.
    Bro I was being sarcastic haha. To give yourseflf a label and a "martial arts expert" is a very bold claim. If you don't back that up with evidence it's dismissed iol
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  9. #29
    Chess not Checkers Michael Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10 2016
    Location
    Wherever my work takes me.
    Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    3,340
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Bro I was being sarcastic haha. To give yourseflf a label and a "martial arts expert" is a very bold claim. If you don't back that up with evidence it's dismissed iol
    lol good man, sorry i'm still a bit flustered by what SM did. Apology assepted XD

  10. #30
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    The spineless bitchass once again tried to neg people from his Langley's Monster alt
    Says the guy who constantly negs me out of autistic revenge. You are one of the most cowardly, autistic faggots this forum has ever seen and should be confined to the Blahautism thread where you belong.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  11. #31
    Flinch cant bench 350 lol Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Says the guy who constantly negs me out of autistic revenge. You are one of the most cowardly, autistic faggots this forum has ever seen and should be confined to the Blahautism thread where you belong.
    Suck my dick you fucking faggot, I neg you all the time because you're a hypocrite cunt and I hate you. Besides you're the one who started this whole revenge negging thing so shut up.

  12. #32
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Suck my dick you fucking faggot, I neg you all the time because you're a hypocrite cunt and I hate you. Besides you're the one who started this whole revenge negging thing so shut up.
    Autism talks.

    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  13. #33
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    767
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Autism talks.

    Join the DelrayMisfits Discord https://discord.gg/eMRQ4d7

  14. #34
    Flinch cant bench 350 lol Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Autism talks.

    Lol blow me faggot

  15. #35
    Flinch cant bench 350 lol Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Says the guy who constantly negs me out of autistic revenge. You are one of the most cowardly, autistic faggots this forum has ever seen and should be confined to the Blahautism thread where you belong.
    One more thing bitch boy, every time I neg you, you immediately neg me back and if you cant neg me, you deliberately track down my most recent post and write a response crying like a little bitch.

    You should get a job in the film industry, apply for the position of an iMax projector and they'll hire you right away you autistic fuckface

  16. #36
    gargoylebrah CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    in

  17. #37
    Senior Member delusional fatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 28 2016
    Location
    little john concert
    Height
    high as a kite
    Posts
    6,768
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    ya'll niggas never tagged me

  18. #38
    Flinch cant bench 350 lol Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520179
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional fatty View Post
    ya'll niggas never tagged me
    Sry bro my bad apology assepted

  19. #39
    Senior Member delusional fatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 28 2016
    Location
    little john concert
    Height
    high as a kite
    Posts
    6,768
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Sry bro my bad apology assepted
    is aight

  20. #40
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    One more thing bitch boy, every time I neg you, you immediately neg me back and if you cant neg me, you deliberately track down my most recent post and write a response crying like a little bitch.

    You should get a job in the film industry, apply for the position of an iMax projector and they'll hire you right away you autistic fuckface
    Autism speaks.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!


 
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions