Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Autism speaks.
    So hung up on autism all the time, obvious psychological projection you autist.

oh and keep negging me crybaby

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    So hung up on autism all the time, obvious psychological projection you autist.

oh and keep negging me crybaby
    Spoiler: 
    autism speaks
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Weight
    Ramy Broude AKA Shadow Man is my bro
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    Dude, I don't think I'll defend SM again. He is sneaky. Not cunning in an intelligent way like Ulysses, but the dumb kind of sneaky, like a pickpocket or Nigerian phone scam artist.

And the "enemy of my enemy" crap is just cool sounding bullshit. I never understood why some guys on the thread want to go that way.

Yeah man. He is very little different than Jason Blaha.

Jason Blaha = Coke

Ramy Broude = Pepsi

They're not exactly the same but both aren't good for you but you got dumb motherfuckers that will drink them.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Spoiler: 
    autism speaks
    Autism speaks...and it goes by the name of @Arlindo

you know I'm so much better than you in so many ways that you cant even put up a decent comeback, you just repeat yourself like the whiney bitch autist that you are

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

you know I'm so much better than you in so many ways that you cant even put up a decent comeback, you just repeat yourself like the whiney bitch autist that you are
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post
    Yeah man. He is very little different than Jason Blaha.

Jason Blaha = Coke

Ramy Broude = Pepsi

They're not exactly the same but both aren't good for you but you got dumb motherfuckers that will drink them.
    Fuck, that coke and Pepsi analogy was spot on.

And Just Fucking LOL at the Shadow man apologists, people STILL trying to reason with him, etc He's not going to change. The autism won't allow it. There is no "enemy off my enemy is my friend". He's doing the same shit that he's been doing since the beginning. Lying, trying to take credit for shit other people did, etc. How about you apologists accept that we have selfish, untrustworthy, sack of shit on our hands? We don't all need to get along. The only time he is tolerable is when he is not posting on here.
    I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.

-anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    ready for DEATH.

negged and foh paki faggot indian gay boi

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo @Arlindo

IS AN AUTIST
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2017-08-06 at 11:55 AM.

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Potato View Post
    Fuck, that coke and Pepsi analogy was spot on.

And Just Fucking LOL at the Shadow man apologists, people STILL trying to reason with him, etc He's not going to change. The autism won't allow it. There is no "enemy off my enemy is my friend". He's doing the same shit that he's been doing since the beginning. Lying, trying to take credit for shit other people did, etc. How about you apologists accept that we have selfish, untrustworthy, sack of shit on our hands? We don't all need to get along. The only time he is tolerable is when he is not posting on here.
    Still on spread. Definitely true that the enemy of my enemy perspective is weak and will lead you to trouble.

And after what he just did with TG,I only see Shadow Man's autism not as simple stupidity and inexperience, but as a ploy, albeit an unrefined and short sighted one. Like the guy on the construction site that pretends to help you but has hidden your tools, hoping he will seem more hard working than you.

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    Still on spread. Definitely true that the enemy of my enemy perspective is weak and will lead you to trouble.

And after what he just did with TG,I only see Shadow Man's autism not as simple stupidity and inexperience, but as a ploy, albeit an unrefined and short sighted one. Like the guy on the construction site that pretends to help you but has hidden your tools, hoping he will seem more hard working than you.
    lollall those sayings never make sense if u really think about it aylot.... whats wrong with having multiple enemies ? Shadowbish will OCD on blaha videos anyways regardless.... its the only Niche he has found to get some shekels from.... he cant help his autizm and greed like janoy cresva

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    and the fucker creates strawmans and appeal to emotions and poisoning the well logical falalcies to avoid any blame like a bitch...::
    from the comment section of the TG video :

sorry for double text...autizm hit me !

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    and the fucker creates strawmans and appeal to emotions and poisoning the well logical falalcies to avoid any blame like a bitch...::
    from the comment section of the TG video :

sorry for double text...autizm hit me !

What an asshat, so now it's our job to contact him personally just to keep him updated on what he can and can not put in his videos?
    Fuck you Ramy Broude, all you had to do was ask. I will never support you again.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

You had a potentially EPIC thread on it's way, then you get trolled into spamming it with nonsense trolling that has nothing to do with the OP.

Now there's 2.5 pages of you and another guy debating who is more autistic.

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    "I think I will retire from the forum shortly anyway since I'm tired of all this shit." - Ramy Broude lying again after sucking his own cock

How many times has this faggot said he was leaving/quitting? And LMFAO at "retiring" as if obsessing over Blaha is a career. Well come to think of it he is telling the truth since stealing from Fitmisc has been his career.
    @Shadow Man what shit is it that you're tired of? All your problems are self inflicted motherfucker. Another commonality you share with Jason is that you're lucky you're geographically separated from some of us.

I'm going to call you Prince Be from now on. In 1992 at the Sound Factory he found out what happens when you run your mouth and then play dumb about it. You get punched in your face and pushed off your stage in the middle of your set.

I swear man, FITMISC Con (only in my dreams) and it would be game over.

Maybe this song might help you understand.

P.S. To the fearful lurkers - a middle finger.
    Ministry of Truth

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VladTheImpaler View Post
    You had a potentially EPIC thread on it's way, then you get trolled into spamming it with nonsense trolling that has nothing to do with the OP.

Now there's 2.5 pages of you and another guy debating who is more autistic.
    You're actually right, next time I'll just make a separate thread for him & me

Platinum Member BlahaClusterFuck's Avatar
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    He is a $$$ hungry JEWRAT! He will never leave until he is still making 8buck!
    Last edited by BlahaClusterFuck; 2017-08-06 at 02:06 PM.

Senior Member CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

fkn lol

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post

fkn lol

Confirmed no life.
    Ministry of Truth

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post

fkn lol
    lol at the voice.

boyos this is the way of the Jewry and it's been their way for millennia. they are treated good by the people until they get comfortable and in a gradual manner they start clawing for power and wealth (look at the greedy jews in israel lol). then every 500 or so years an alpha leader will come and put them back in their place.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    lol at the voice.

boyos this is the way of the Jewry and it's been their way for millennia. they are treated good by the people until they get comfortable and in a gradual manner they start clawing for power and wealth (look at the greedy jews in israel lol). then every 500 or so years an alpha leader will come and put them back in their place.
    u sure about the 500 years ? it means we have to wait another 450 years for a wise and powerful man to go after them fo real ....

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    u sure about the 500 years ? it means we have to wait another 450 years for a wise and powerful man to go after them fo real ....
    @Omega

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast