Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so cause recomp is a meme shall i just starve myself until im low bf and then worry about muscles

im being srs here cause fat people are ugly but i look it up 10 percent bodyfat u eat more, 20 percent u eat 5 percent more etc

but you will be fat for like a long time three years so surely the best thing to do is just starve yourself..

all i eat now is protein shakes because i went a week without food and couldnt even get out of bed it was so hard, i started starving myself but its hard to do anything so hungry i lost like a stone quick as shit but put most of it back on trying to gain muscle bloatcelling

someone aware me how to get a nice chiseled face with no ugly bloat. lets say you are not deformed and not fat ur going to be atleast 4/10

heres my current please rate

Breakfeast: unflavored whey protien powder 3 scoops mixed with water

Lunch: unflavored whey protien powder 3 scoops mixed with water

Dinner: unflavored whey protien powder 3 scoops mixed with water

i need to lose face fat asap because im bloated and ugly, i spent all last night crying, please how do i lose face fat and not be ugly i want to be good looking
    Miscer:

Comprising less than 1% of the population. Far more sentient than any of the previous types, and highly neurotic. Very insecure about themselves, clings to hyperesoteric forums. Mentally fucked. Delves into extremely deep philosophy and frequently experiences existential crises. Constantly over-analysing everything around them and labeling things, coming up with logical cause-and-effect for why things are they way they are.

Weight
    210lbs
    Height
    5"10
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Not sure if srs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyphy View Post
    Not sure if srs
    He isnt

Senior Member CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    this sounds like a copypasta
    "You have offended me and the Shaolin Temple" - Dameon Macleod

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    diet is pointless. the only reason to life is lefort
    Miscer:

Comprising less than 1% of the population. Far more sentient than any of the previous types, and highly neurotic. Very insecure about themselves, clings to hyperesoteric forums. Mentally fucked. Delves into extremely deep philosophy and frequently experiences existential crises. Constantly over-analysing everything around them and labeling things, coming up with logical cause-and-effect for why things are they way they are.