Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    The Village Drunkard Publically Uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    3,891
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Mike ain't all that bad

    He plays it so that you can see through the lines that he's talking shit

    It's a lot better than the other fake nattys who'll insist they're natty with 0 self awareness about it
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

  2. #22
    Senior Member BlakeCakeRakeSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2015
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Weight
    176
    Height
    5'10"
    Posts
    4,620
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    looks like @BlakeCakeRakeSnake in 5 years tbh. mirin tho
    I already have a hair transplant setup in turkey srs.

    Am having about 3k grafts done in 2 days, and they aren't going to have to shave my head either. Gonna have dat dere sweet nw0 again and thick hair. They might even bring my hairline down a bit too. Alsoo giving me a free 5 star hotel stay and food and uber driver, and even Platelet Rich Plasma therapy along with 3k grafts. All for about 4 thousand dollars.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeCakeRakeSnake View Post
    I already have a hair transplant setup in turkey srs.

    Am having about 3k grafts done in 2 days, and they aren't going to have to shave my head either. Gonna have dat dere sweet nw0 again and thick hair. They might even bring my hairline down a bit too. Alsoo giving me a free 5 star hotel stay and food and uber driver, and even Platelet Rich Plasma therapy along with 3k grafts. All for about 4 thousand dollars.
    Mirin hard tbh. Didn't mean cuz of the hair. I mean you look similar in general.
    Slavic Strength Crew

  4. #24
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your mom's pussy
    Posts
    6,742
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeCakeRakeSnake View Post
    I already have a hair transplant setup in turkey srs.

    Am having about 3k grafts done in 2 days, and they aren't going to have to shave my head either. Gonna have dat dere sweet nw0 again and thick hair. They might even bring my hairline down a bit too. Alsoo giving me a free 5 star hotel stay and food and uber driver, and even Platelet Rich Plasma therapy along with 3k grafts. All for about 4 thousand dollars.
    Should have had them throw a couple sloots into the deal to make it complete
    Trump 2020 crew

  5. #25
    natty bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    11,855
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    pisstroopers lets go after mike o tren aka the fake duck egg scammer aka fake nattie aka jason genovas bitch
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew

  6. #26
    Senior Member Behappy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Latvia
    Weight
    198lbs
    Height
    6'2''
    Posts
    1,417
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42680288
    Quote Originally Posted by Publically Uneducated View Post
    Mike ain't all that bad

    He plays it so that you can see through the lines that he's talking shit

    It's a lot better than the other fake nattys who'll insist they're natty with 0 self awareness about it
    I could take hes trolling/pretending to be natty if he wasnt trying to ban Larry Wheels from Superleague for using steroids and talking about them on social media

    Once you try to ruin someones life/career you are POS especially if you are doing the same shit they do thats hypocrisy on whole new level. Fake natty's on IG are nothing compared to bullshit he is trying to pull
    lol @ natties

    natty for 7 months and counting

  7. #27
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Behappy1 View Post
    I could take hes trolling/pretending to be natty if he wasnt trying to ban Larry Wheels from Superleague for using steroids and talking about them on social media

    Once you try to ruin someones life/career you are POS especially if you are doing the same shit they do thats hypocrisy on whole new level. Fake natty's on IG are nothing compared to bullshit he is trying to pull
    Do you believe Larry wheels' blast? He's probably Bullshitting as well he just has an end game to pimp his dealer cuz that's how he makes money not selling goose eggs.
    Slavic Strength Crew

  8. #28
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeCakeRakeSnake View Post
    I already have a hair transplant setup in turkey srs.

    Am having about 3k grafts done in 2 days, and they aren't going to have to shave my head either. Gonna have dat dere sweet nw0 again and thick hair. They might even bring my hairline down a bit too. Alsoo giving me a free 5 star hotel stay and food and uber driver, and even Platelet Rich Plasma therapy along with 3k grafts. All for about 4 thousand dollars.
    Words of wisdom
    Get a few hundred anapolons from the pharmacy and bring em over in a melatonin bottle btw.
    Slavic Strength Crew

  9. #29
    Do I even lift? miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Land of cucks, Canada
    Weight
    205
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26022211
    Guy has similar stats to Arnold and is leaner and he's natty. Amazing genetics.
    Stopped lifting, got skinny fat, trying to get back to where I was.

  10. #30
    SUAF BrotherBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    Posts
    2,447
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    he'd also get his WIG split real quik

    does this not look like a WIG to you?


    His Labrador knows what's up, LOL.
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

  11. #31
    Toothless member lmmoraIKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Location
    Dont change my shit faggot boi
    Posts
    2,590
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by topcatsimpson View Post
    Clicked on to the original video...

    ''Comments are disabled for this video.''
    dude is a huge faggot boi like you srs
    *don't trust indians crew*
    *good looking warrior crew*
    *hate pakis crew*
    *fuck dentists crew*
    *move houses when i owe someone money crew*
    *could beat rory Macdonald and connor mgreggor on the same night crew*
    *vyvanse fucked my teeth but need that shit to focus crew*
    *could knock out any mfer in the world crew*
    *don't change my ssheheuddhsbeu89s crew*


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions