Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62
  1. #1
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688

    in bodybuilding, legs are the first thing to go, have yours already start going?

    discuss

  2. #2
    Senior Member BeYourSelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2015
    Posts
    2,877
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    bodybuilding is for faggots
    J-drama crew
    Babymetal crew
    Japanese Girlfriend Crew
    Explosion Crew

  3. #3
    natural: yes thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    exorcising mental demons in pursuit of happiness
    Weight
    250
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    7,254
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Yeah because I used to be strong leg and deadlift wise

    Knees are dead

    But with the power of bpc tb4 and most importantly the self aka SATAN I can get through all
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  4. #4
    AAS expert Brownrice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Height
    5'1
    Posts
    6,866
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BeYourSelf View Post
    bodybuilding is for faggots
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

    B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

    Strength crew

  5. #5
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Yeah because I used to be strong leg and deadlift wise

    Knees are dead

    But with the power of bpc tb4 and most importantly the self aka SATAN I can get through all
    am actually srs with this thread

    with all these guys blasting levrone for his old man legs i became more aware

    been trying to build up my legs again last few months, bcs they used to be overpowering upperbody as natty and let them go as roider

    now i find out they are not coming up

    it's over

    never going to be a top pro

  6. #6
    Formerly Elie Walker Swedish Fika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2016
    Location
    Rape Capital
    Weight
    80kg
    Height
    5'8/172cm
    Posts
    9,114
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    am actually srs with this thread

    with all these guys blasting levrone for his old man legs i became more aware

    been trying to build up my legs again last few months, bcs they used to be overpowering upperbody as natty and let them go as roider

    now i find out they are not coming up

    it's over

    never going to be a top pro
    The secret is to be a manlet with long femurs like myself, srs
    The Dude's Crew
    1% Autism Crew
    musclegod gang
    VYNZ GENERATION CREW
    DNP crew
    Elie's nap crew
    Negged to oblivion by Nine but now green crew

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...95#post1534495

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2016
    Weight
    the mirror's your friend bro
    Posts
    1,049
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    something that never was can never go

  8. #8
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    they're 26" now still vacular etc like before

    were 23" when i was natty but i could squat way more reps with same weighs?

    but i used to be a strength cell squatting 2-3 times a week mabe that wy

  9. #9
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    6,876
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    I only train legs to keep up with upper body and have teardrop shape

  10. #10
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    I only train legs to keep up with upper body and have teardrop shape
    so your answer would be "yes" to this thread

  11. #11
    Senior Member zyphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2015
    Weight
    210lbs
    Height
    5"10
    Posts
    4,122
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    they're 26" now still vacular etc like before

    were 23" when i was natty but i could squat way more reps with same weighs?

    but i used to be a strength cell squatting 2-3 times a week mabe that wy
    measurements dont mean shit in bb'ing man lmao

    its all about how they actually look

  12. #12
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by zyphy View Post
    measurements dont mean shit in bb'ing man lmao

    its all about how they actually look
    said no large man ever

  13. #13
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    5,381
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Yeah used to train them for strengf and det dere 700 deadlift but im too cripled so I stopped tbh not motivated at all ill do them light once in a while so they dont shrivel but yeah...hard to actually go and do some bullshit isolations for legs seems like a waste to me etc.

    Anyway most bbers have legs that are too big to be aesthetic or proportional.
    Slavic Strength Crew

  14. #14
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Yeah used to train them for strengf and det dere 700 deadlift but im too cripled so I stopped tbh not motivated at all ill do them light once in a while so they dont shrivel but yeah...hard to actually go and do some bullshit isolations for legs seems like a waste to me etc.

    Anyway most bbers have legs that are too big to be aesthetic or proportional.
    point of correction, most bbers lie to themselves and say they are "taking it easy on legs, bcs they were over powering the upperbody, if i wanted they would BLOW UP in a few months tho"

    fucking classic

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    5,381
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    point of correction, most bbers lie to themselves and say they are "taking it easy on legs, bcs they were over powering the upperbody, if i wanted they would BLOW UP in a few months tho"

    fucking classic
    not a bber not saying mine would blow up i dont have the leg genetics tbh but if im not using heavy weight i can barely be fucked to train them.

    Pro bbers...yea imo their legs are too big out of proportion for most. Like compare to 70s or 80s bbers. Besides getting bigger overall legs got proportionally more massif.
    Slavic Strength Crew

  16. #16
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    not a bber not saying mine would blow up i dont have the leg genetics tbh but if im not using heavy weight i can barely be fucked to train them.

    Pro bbers...yea imo their legs are too big out of proportion for most. Like compare to 70s or 80s bbers. Besides getting bigger overall legs got proportionally more massif.
    i'm not talking about pros

    talking about amateurs

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    5,381
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    i'm not talking about pros

    talking about amateurs
    yeah youre prob right
    Slavic Strength Crew

  18. #18
    Senior Member zyphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2015
    Weight
    210lbs
    Height
    5"10
    Posts
    4,122
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    said no large man ever
    only fatties brag about measurements

    lmfao

  19. #19
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    6,876
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by zyphy View Post
    only fatties brag about measurements

    lmfao
    He's really lean not fat at all

  20. #20
    natural: yes thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    exorcising mental demons in pursuit of happiness
    Weight
    250
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    7,254
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    i'm not talking about pros

    talking about amateurs
    post pics of legs


    It wasnt the best having super legs unable to fit into anything. But training legs is fun
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions