Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75
  1. #21
    Senior Member stinnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05 2016
    Location
    Houston Gym
    Weight
    285
    Height
    6'6
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30774257
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortyreus View Post
    Misc naiveté summed up in one sentence.
    wuts ur motive? Janoy clearly smashed

  2. #22
    Banned BodybuildingRedPill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 14 2017
    Posts
    2,360
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Marc is a hypocritical prick

  3. #23
    Banned Slav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 20 2017
    Posts
    451
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0




  4. #24
    Senior Member Tortyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2015
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Slav View Post



    Lol pissliner is so insecure. Taking a family photo - tenses his tris as hard as he can. Dat dere napoleon complex.

  5. #25
    Senior Member TheKing666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 02 2016
    Posts
    1,482
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortyreus View Post
    Misc naiveté summed up in one sentence.
    Stranger things have happend she seems a little bit off

  6. #26
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    7,678
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    strong WK

    hit this faggot harder than we hit kai mussel
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*

  7. #27
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Marc's energy is so fake. You can tell he's tired and forces himself.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  8. #28
    AKA YOUNG $LEAZUS Uneducationed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    5,376
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLad View Post
    strong WK

    hit this faggot harder than we hit kai mussel
    You're a WK yourself hypocrite lmao
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

    Degenerate Crew

  9. #29
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    7,678
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Publically Uneducated View Post
    You're a WK yourself hypocrite lmao
    you WK copenigma then call me a WK for no reason
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*

  10. #30
    AKA YOUNG $LEAZUS Uneducationed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    5,376
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLad View Post
    you WK copenigma then call me a WK for no reason
    You literally worship some sharkheaded dork, strong hypocrisy
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

    Degenerate Crew

  11. #31
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    3,812
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    I love this drama. A little backlash for Gynova would be great, for once. I'll still play all sides, though.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  12. #32
    Senior Member Arian brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    4,029
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    lmao. anyone wanna give cliffs on the situation/who Dina is etc...

  13. #33
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    3,812
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian brah View Post
    lmao. anyone wanna give cliffs on the situation/who Dina is etc...
    Diana is a very young (19), unaccomplished BSL athlete who thought it would be smart to do videos with Genova to boost her social media. Genova basically had an erection the first second he saw her but she blocked all his advances, yet still met up with him to film vids, several times.

    1. Jason slanders Diana's name on a small radio broadcast and basically says that he slept with her
    2. No one believes Jason
    3. Diana uploads a video where she absolves Janoy of all his sins but rambles about and insults his followers
    4. It backfires
    5. Diana contacts people in the industry and asks for help (and possibly more exposure etc)
    6. Lobliner bites because he loves drama and wants views just as badly
    7. Lobliner uploads a video attacking Genova and the Piss Troopers
    8. It backfires
    9. Jason Order 66s Lobliner and makes a video asking his followers to leave Dinna alone
    10. He deletes the Leave Diana alone video but leaves the Order 66 up
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  14. #34
    Senior Member topcatsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2016
    Posts
    690
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    Does Lobsterliners wife know he's trying to fuck this chick?
    Perhaps someone should let her know...
    "My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

  15. #35
    Senior Member topcatsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2016
    Posts
    690
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Diana is a very young (19), unaccomplished BSL athlete who thought it would be smart to do videos with Genova to boost her social media. Genova basically had an erection the first second he saw her but she blocked all his advances, yet still met up with him to film vids, several times.

    1. Jason slanders Diana's name on a small radio broadcast and basically says that he slept with her
    2. No one believes Jason
    3. Diana uploads a video where she absolves Janoy of all his sins but rambles about and insults his followers
    4. It backfires
    5. Diana contacts people in the industry and asks for help (and possibly more exposure etc)
    6. Lobliner bites because he loves drama and wants views just as badly
    7. Lobliner uploads a video attacking Genova and the Piss Troopers
    8. It backfires
    9. Jason Order 66s Lobliner and makes a video asking his followers to leave Dinna alone
    10. He deletes the Leave Diana alone video but leaves the Order 66 up
    Good post.
    As per.

    Dinna didn't mind the attention from Jason so long as she thought it would grow her channel.
    Look at the difference between how her and Coath K (who is hotter, in better shape, more accomplished etc) interacted with Jason.

    Very unlikeable ''I'm mature and knowledgeable. I know about Forex and prepping for shows''.
    Clearly no appreciation that at 19/20 she has had everything handed to her on a silver platter.
    "My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

  16. #36
    Hurensohn germansuplexes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Basically Syria
    Weight
    675lbs leanbloat
    Height
    9'11
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    He deleted my comment going in on buying views/being a manlet who's smaller than diana/selling products that don't even work and lying about his gear usage

    ;(


  17. #37
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    3,812
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by germansuplexes View Post
    He deleted my comment going in on buying views/being a manlet who's smaller than diana/selling products that don't even work and lying about his gear usage

    ;(
    He blocked me a few weeks ago when i said something like: "If you take a shot every time he mentions his "Ritual" supplement you will die from alcohol poisoning."

    They all act like children but then complain about trolls.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  18. #38
    Senior Member zyphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2015
    Weight
    210lbs
    Height
    5"10
    Posts
    4,195
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Slav View Post



    His arm development is terrible considering Hes a decent size for his height etc

  19. #39
    Senior Member delusional fatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 28 2016
    Location
    little john concert
    Height
    high as a kite
    Posts
    6,717
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    the vid is gone





  20. #40
    Senior Member JasonGiovanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 29 2015
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7153444
    Anyone got the vid downloaded?


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions