Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IStillMisc View Post
    Each to their own. I find it healthy for people to have other hobbies outside of their main passion. You know, something where you can just kick back and take your mind off things. It can be anything from learning an instrument, creative writing, working on an old beater car, volunteer work. hell even just playing video games.

John does appear to have a history with anxiety and depression so I'm just trying to help and offer alternatives of ways to cope and deal with it when things become bad. I'm not telling him to stop pushing himself so hard or to not lift lol. But burntout is a thing and there are ways to manage it without completely giving up on your main goals.
    i know that a lot of my family especially on my mothers side have a lot of severe mental illnesses and lack of work ethic , self sabotage and clinical depression so I am hard on my self because I don't want to slip away into a dark place because I know it is easy for me to do so
    Snapchat: Johneffer
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    19 Y/O
    Bench: 405x6
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12
    Deadlift: 675x1

Lil' Flinch HaventFlinchedInYears's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Each to their own. I find it healthy for people to have other hobbies outside of their main passion. You know, something where you can just kick back and take your mind off things. It can be anything from learning an instrument, creative writing, working on an old beater car, volunteer work. hell even just playing video games.

John does appear to have a history with anxiety and depression so I'm just trying to help and offer alternatives of ways to cope and deal with it when things become bad. I'm not telling him to stop pushing himself so hard or to not lift lol. But burntout is a thing and there are ways to manage it without completely giving up on your main goals.
    He should cope with more sterons more bloat more mass etc.

But in all seriousness his whole life revolves around bodybuilding (not saying this is a good or bad thing) so no wonder after his show when there is no immediate goal and when he feels like shit from dieting he gets depressed. It only makes sense tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    just calculated my age im 22

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    But in all seriousness his whole life revolves around bodybuilding (not saying this is a good or bad thing) so no wonder after his show when there is no immediate goal and when he feels like shit from dieting he gets depressed. It only makes sense tbh.
    Yeah exactly, so it might actually be a benefit to have something else to fall back on when he's in "post show limbo" and trying to figure out his next move.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Yeah exactly, so it might actually be a benefit to have something else to fall back on when he's in "post show limbo" and trying to figure out his next move.
    I'm similar to people like him in the sense he only really likes to focus on 1 or 2 things and take them to the extreme. Side hobbies aint shit to people like that though. Might as well call side Coppies

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    He should cope with more sterons more bloat more mass etc.

Johnny should enjoy the other great things in life like spending time with the gf for example. He should still go to the gym to at least maintain his size and strength, and take a break from the gear.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I'm similar to people like him in the sense he only really likes to focus on 1 or 2 things and take them to the extreme. Side hobbies aint shit to people like that though. Might as well call side Coppies
    Honestly tho like me getting fucked over so badly in Vegas really made me feel terrible and not want anything to do with bodybuilding. My head was fucked up afterwards I can't explain it. Bodybuilding to me... Is different than it is to other bodybuilders. Not trying to sound like some fucking special snow flake but I never did this shit because I had an inferiority complex and thought big muscles would make people respect me. Didn't do it for fame and I didn't do it because I was bullied in highschool. I do it because I love training and I love dieting. I like going through things that are challenging and that I excel at. I found this at a young age and I thrived in it from the start so I'm like well this is what I'm gonna do now.
    19 Y/O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    Honestly tho like me getting fucked over so badly in Vegas really made me feel terrible and not want anything to do with bodybuilding. My head was fucked up afterwards I can't explain it. Bodybuilding to me... Is different than it is to other bodybuilders. Not trying to sound like some fucking special snow flake but I never did this shit because I had an inferiority complex and thought big muscles would make people respect me. Didn't do it for fame and I didn't do it because I was bullied in highschool. I do it because I love training and I love dieting. I like going through things that are challenging and that I excel at. I found this at a young age and I thrived in it from the start so I'm like well this is what I'm gonna do now.

I must have missed something? What exactly happened in vegas?

Also do you see a phycologist? (Not a therapist).
    CBT has the empirical data behind it to show that it works. and trust me they aren't like doctors in the fact they will chew you out for your gear usage. They can be very very understanding.
    Last edited by IStillMisc; 2017-10-09 at 09:27 PM.

Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I must have missed something? What exactly happened in vegas?

Also do you see a phycologist? (Not a therapist).
    CBT has the empirical data behind it to show that it works. and trust me they aren't like doctors in the fact they will chew you out for your gear usage. They can be very very understanding.
    It's too much to go through right now and TBH don't really want to explain it.

Yeah I went once when I was a kid like 9 years old and I hated it so much
    I used to get really crippling anxiety attacks that would have me wheezing for air for like 10 minutes (not exaggerating) and id feel detached from reality, similar to smoking weed when you hit that high where you're like damn this shit doesn't feel good

When I started working out, the harder I worked out, the more it would go away until it all went a away
    19 Y/O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's too much to go through right now and TBH don't really want to explain it.

Yeah I went once when I was a kid like 9 years old and I hated it so much
    I used to get really crippling anxiety attacks that would have me wheezing for air for like 10 minutes (not exaggerating) and id feel detached from reality, similar to smoking weed when you hit that high where you're like damn this shit doesn't feel good

When I started working out, the harder I worked out, the more it would go away until it all went a away
    Hmm just think about it. Remember you have no obligation to stay with one, you can pick and choose whomever you like. Not feeling it with one phyc? find another.

It took me 3 goes before I found one I could build a rapport with. Just keep it in the back of your mind.

Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Hmm just think about it. Remember you have no obligation to stay with one, you can pick and choose whomever you like. Not feeling it with one phyc? find another.

It took me 3 goes before I found one I could build a rapport with. Just keep it in the back of your mind.
    i have too much to talk about
    I already talk to my dad about it whenever it's needed
    My mom (who I haven't seen in 2 years, who wanted to see me at my show in New York but my aunt and uncle came who absolutely despise her) has stage 4 breast cancer and has a mental disorder called 'psychosis' so it's hard to put into words what it's like and it's hard to make someone understand what it's like without sounding like a bitch
    19 Y/O

Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    man... what happened in vegas??

im dying to know.... pm me the details?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    This is especially relevant to those with geeks like genteikk phaggot op. No one, I repeat, no one is miring your 300+ lb bench press or 500 lb squat. You're not "alpha" in any way, shape or form and in no way are you the "King" of the gym other than in your own deluded head. Everyone else just goes to the gym to do their workout and leave, whereas for you phaggots (who more often than not are ugly autists like op) its one big power trip, which isn't even a real power trip since no one mires.

Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    SO My squats are back finally!!! 6 Sets of 12 with 405 like butter yesterday!
    19 Y/O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    May I ask, have you started using GH and/or slin yet? if no, Do you have plans to use it on the future?

Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    May I ask, have you started using GH and/or slin yet? if no, Do you have plans to use it on the future?
    judging by the what he's said in the past, his current diet including waxy maize now, and his goal for a pro card, I'd say yes.
    This is especially relevant to those with geeks like genteikk phaggot op. No one, I repeat, no one is miring your 300+ lb bench press or 500 lb squat. You're not "alpha" in any way, shape or form and in no way are you the "King" of the gym other than in your own deluded head. Everyone else just goes to the gym to do their workout and leave, whereas for you phaggots (who more often than not are ugly autists like op) its one big power trip, which isn't even a real power trip since no one mires.

Weight
    675lbs leanbloat
    Height
    9'11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    man... what happened in vegas??

im dying to know.... pm me the details?
    This, Can't picture an event that would've affected you do much, some sponsor maybe?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    you have a lot of fucking hair

damn jelly
    Scoliosis Crew
    Spine Injury Crew

Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by germansuplexes View Post
    This, Can't picture an event that would've affected you do much, some sponsor maybe?
    yep otomix fucked him over, and he said the stars of bodybuilding are fake af

more on this later

Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    DEADLIFTED 7 PLATES TONIGHT IM BACK BOO!
    19 Y/O

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    DEADLIFTED 7 PLATES TONIGHT IM BACK BOO!

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    More mass/More bloat=less depression FACKS