Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BIll Gates Life Mogs Every Chad (Looksimcels stay out)

B-but my redpill comics

b-but good looking people make more money right?

b-but I'm a loser because I am not 8/10 right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cope lol

Weight
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Lol strong fleet of cars. Yeah I would say good people are typically in the above average salary range but nothing special. Once you get into 100+ million territory, looks don't count for much.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    I wonder how many concubines he has
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safado View Post
    I wonder how many concubines he has
    Way more than vynzbrah, easily. And he doesn't even have to dance.

Weight
    pre-bulk
    Height
    Mogging you
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Except thats not bill gates house lmao thats floyd mayweathers house and cars
    Slavic Strength Crew
    *Burger Crew*
    *Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Bill gates is a cuck.

/thread.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by disciplinebrah View Post
    cope lol
    Nope just another example of smarts and hard work beating looks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    I googled Bill Gates House

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing666 View Post
    Nope just another example of smarts and hard work beating looks
    Bill Gates isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he fell in the right circumstance.
    A woman wont ever look him with the same lust and want his cock as much as chad. He will forever fuck women that will be lusting over chad while he beta provides for them and busts a nut in them with his unsatisfactory 5.5"er

Any man can be the equivalent of bill gates in the eyes of girls if he gets a 150$ hooker. All the smart men realize its all circumstance and thats why he's rich.

Bill gates is respected by 9-5 cucks and delusional college students who think they have ultimate control over their lives when they dont. In reality the people that look up to these wealthy fucks are always low IQ and misguided about how life works but think theyve been there because they graduated their shitty little community college then got a shitty manager position and now they try to lecture you about how success works using Bill gates as an example as if they have any semblance of him.
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 2017-09-13 at 02:00 PM.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    pre-bulk
    Height
    Mogging you
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I googled Bill Gates House
    this is bill gates house

Slavic Strength Crew
    *Burger Crew*
    *Degenerate Crew*

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Bill Gates isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he fell in the right circumstance.
    A woman wont ever look him with the same lust and want his cock as much as chad. He will forever fuck women that will be lusting over chad while he beta provides for them and busts a nut in them with his unsatisfactory 5.5"er

Any man can be the equivalent of bill gates in the eyes of girls if he gets a 150$ hooker. All the smart men realize its all circumstance and thats why he's rich.

Bill gates is respected by 9-5 cucks and delusional college students who think they have ultimate control over their lives when they dont. In reality the people that look up to these wealthy fucks are always low IQ and misguided about how life works but think theyve been there because they graduated their shitty little community college then got a shitty manager position and now they try to lecture you about how success works using Bill gates as an example as if they have any semblance of him.
    1. Do you think Bill Gates one of the richest men in the world pays any mind to what some bimbo thinks about him? You should stop concerning yourself with what other people think.
    2. Being able to capitalize on opportunities is part of being smart

why can't you give credit where credit is due? Everybody who is rich got lucky?

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    1. Do you think Bill Gates one of the richest men in the world pays any mind to what some bimbo thinks about him? You should stop concerning yourself with what other people think.
    2. Being able to capitalize on opportunities is part of being smart

why can't you give credit where credit is due? Everybody who is rich got lucky?
    Yes he's a dude with a dick I assume he would. Bill Gates was so incel in hs he hacked computers to make himself the only male in classes. Fact check that shit. That screams desperation and insecurity.

Yeah you have to be smart but people deifying these people like theyre so far above the avg smart person. He had connections he was born in the right circumstance. etc. Plenty of smart people fail plenty of dumbasses succeed.

I can give you examples but Im sure there was at least one kid in your highschool that failed out of hs then college etc but is now rich because of parents dumping money into his "biz" or whatever the reason. ffs any retard could have been buying drugs with bitcoin when it was cheap af and left a few thousand in there then be a millionaire today. Luck is much more important than smarts.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If I had that kind of money, I would...

...purchase a troupe of trained orangutans to be my bodyguards/friends/entertainers at my parties.

...would purchase several thousand beautiful 9/10 women and breed with them, resulting in a large army of clones of myself. I would then send them all to a private paramilitary training program, and create an armed strike force made up of thousands of my sons, calling their unit The Sons of Piss, whose loyalty and battlefield prowess would make them indomitable.

...would hire scientists to clone me 10,000 woolly mammoths for the Sons of Piss to ride upon into battle.

...would build a scale replica of the Titanic, down to the smallest detail, then crash it into an iceberg on purpose.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Bill Gates is a real ass nigga. Homeboys philanthropy is doing wonders for underprivileged people I mire him hard.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Bill Gates is a real ass nigga. Homeboys philanthropy is doing wonders for underprivileged people I mire him hard.
    He probably bangs dime piece nigresses while doing charity work in Africa. @jacked as fuck would be jealous
    Trump 2020 crew

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    How many people have started companies like Microsoft? 100. 1000?
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Dude, you have it all wrong! I must intervene lest you remain in your misguided ways!

:Mind clearing daisy-cutter experience-bomb about to be dropped:

I guarantee you that Bill Gates (1) has balls the size of the biggest gorged watermelons of the season, ready to burst, (2) worked extremely hard and (3) is very smart.

Those are prerequisites for any successful businessman. Non negotiable.

BALLS: A businessman has to be fearless because he cannot hesitate when deciding about the future of his business. He invests his money and other peoples' money in a venture that is uncertain and has to be able to face the consequence of failure. He sometimes has to take awful decisions that will hurt people, like cancelling contracts, or laying off employees.

HARD WORK: A businessman will work hard, long hours. Opening a business is brutal. You have to develop your idea, your prototype, often while still at school or working for another boss. The prototype fails, so you need to redesign it and test it, over and over again. Then you have to convince investors of your idea, so you build a business plan. If you're lucky and get a bit of money to open a business, you then have to deal with investors and partners who worry about the money they gave you, contractors who don't care about your success and just want to get paid, banks that threaten to seize your assets if anything goes wrong, asshole employees, asshole customers, asshole government bureaucrats, regulatory authorities etc. These people will never let go off you, so your businessman job will be going on 24 hours a day.

SMARTS: A businessman is smart. Not educated, but smart, like a fox. He has to understand his business's cost structure if he wants to make a profit. He has to know how to talk to suppliers who try to screw him over, deal with customers who don't want to pay, employees who don't want to work or want to steal from him, partners, lawyers, accountants etc. If you are not smart, you'll be eaten alive by all these vultures. You have to be smart or else you'll be getting sodomized by everyone around you. This is even worse when your business makes money. When people see money, they will want to rob you blind. They will take you to court for bullshit litigation, will overcharge you for services you need etc. You think that when Bill Gates was shitting millions, nobody was after him to take a piece of the pie? So many examples of this in sports and entertainment.

You mention circumstances. You need your smarts and your balls to take advantage of any circumstance. Otherwise, a ton of people would be becoming rich and successful based solely on favourable circumstances. How many times do you hear "Oh, if I had invested in XYZ corp. in the 80s, I would've been a millionaire"! No shit! Why didn't you invest? Right, cause you didn't have the balls to risk your money or someone else's.

Bullshit. Don't take the redpill theories seriously, mane. They draw you in with a few vague statements difficult to disprove, like "All women cheat" and once you're in the echo chamber that is the redpill (everyone repeats what they want to hear), they brainwash you with more toxic idiocies like "All women fantasize about being raped". And if you disagree with any redpill claim, you'll be accused of being a cuck, a -cel etc., and shunned and ridiculed the same way dissidents are treated within a cult.

You don't need to be brainwashed by the redpill to understand reality the way it is. Let your critical mind reason properly without this noise and pollution.

We addressed that in the first section of my post.

I think you can make the link between this and my explanation about balls, smarts and hard work. For many aspiring businessmen and graduates, Bill Gates is what Kobe Bryant is to smaller league basketball players: an inspiration, the embodiment of success and a model of what to do to succeed. Most are conscious they will never achieve that level of success. Many don't even care about that level of success and are more than happy to have reached that manager job that pays their families' bills. But they do admire the hard work, dedication and motivation of that person.

All these are my just my points of view on being a businessman because my job is to lend money to developing businesses and I've seen all kinds of entrepreneurs, and I've seen many of them succeed but also many of them fail (myself included in the failures, twice).
    Last edited by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo; 2017-09-13 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    all of that is complete and utter C O P E

Bill Gates will NEVER have hordes of PRIME JB *BEGGING* for him to split them in 2 and he had to actually work for his money unlike Jeremy Meeks for instance

no amount of super cars and mansions can make up for that
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast