Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Do I even lift? miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Land of cucks, Canada
    Weight
    205
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    1,926
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    33 all over for me now

  2. #42
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    LMAO

    Ohhh play me at chess I'm bored

  3. #43
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,237
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    You know the guys worry about dick size or going bald or being too short but seriously it does not compare to the worry I face. Getting old is the worst and soon I will have to start doing botox. ������������
    i have none of those worries, and at least you're taking care of yourself bb girl. That's more than u can say for most, right?

  4. #44
    The Myth~The Legend The Rougarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2015
    Posts
    3,392
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Cliffs?

    Srs
    -The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.-

  5. #45
    Do I even lift? miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Land of cucks, Canada
    Weight
    205
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    1,926
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    LMAO

    Ohhh play me at chess I'm bored
    i don't mean it to be mean, all I'm trying to say everything has a beginning and an end. One day I too will start losing my looks, as long as you made the most of it. can't say i have.

    Sure, I guess a queen handicap might make it interesting.

    https://lichess.org/eQR7nxNB

  6. #46
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,237
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Krämer View Post
    Cliffs?

    Srs
    nobody actually read the thread.

  7. #47
    no more dreams Autistmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Location
    Truck Stop
    Posts
    9,388
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    I just pm'd her a link to this thread

    Should be lols
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    This, but Kai would be badass as well in that department. A nude Olympia be one pornfest though lmao.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by wetvagdisease View Post
    i have none of those worries, and at least you're taking care of yourself bb girl. That's more than u can say for most, right?
    Lucky for you. You must have good genes

    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    i don't mean it to be mean, all I'm trying to say everything has a beginning and an end. One day I too will start losing my looks, as long as you made the most of it. can't say i have.

    Sure, I guess a queen handicap might make it interesting.

    https://lichess.org/eQR7nxNB
    I'm trying to make the most of it

  9. #49
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistmane123 View Post
    I just pm'd her a link to this thread

    Should be lols
    Which person?

    I will get my popcorn ready

  10. #50
    Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    7,587
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    lol @Enigma for thinking anyone would read that

    PM me your glutes or GTFO

    dead SRS

  11. #51
    Senior Member LordVader66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    2,319
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    lol @Enigma for thinking anyone would read that

    PM me your glutes or GTFO

    dead SRS
    Legit, she should get banned by the beneficent Omega if she refuses.

    In the law of the misc it states


    Naer 03:16 A woman who refuses to reveal herself at the request of many miscers, is to be banished and sent to Kevlin immediately.
    musclegod gang and bloatmaxxx crew
    The Dudes Crew
    "Give respect where respect due"
    "Sean Carter is nice, but Sean Price is the best"
    Slayer Crew: Chad, Tyrone, and new inductee WALID

  12. #52
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader66 View Post
    Legit, she should get banned by the beneficent Omega if she refuses.

    In the law of the misc it states


    Naer 03:16 A woman who refuses to reveal herself at the request of many miscers, is to be banished and sent to Kevlin immediately.
    People on here already know what I look like. There is no need for pictures. I can only take so much red pill

  13. #53
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,237
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    People on here already know what I look like. There is no need for pictures. I can only take so much red pill
    people here don't even know ur human. You're a succubus that sucks the soul out of everyone

  14. #54
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by wetvagdisease View Post
    people here don't even know ur human. You're a succubus that sucks the soul out of everyone
    Really? Come on that a little over the top

  15. #55
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,237
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Really? Come on that a little over the top
    i'm sorry. will you still sell me dmt out of your basement?

  16. #56
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    2,745
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by wetvagdisease View Post
    i'm sorry. will you still sell me dmt out of your basement?
    I got ripped off with making it. Wasn't the right bark so instead I'm just getting already extracted.

  17. #57
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,237
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I got ripped off with making it. Wasn't the right bark so instead I'm just getting already extracted.
    dickheads. best of luck

  18. #58
    mama TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2015
    Posts
    4,252
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    "that does not mean i am imagining fuck you"

    what a fucking cuck.
    Lets make life great again


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions