Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,701
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689

    angola want me to be her sperm donor

    so she can have my kid and i wont pay

    seems too good to be true

  2. #2
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,616
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41806366
    ill be her sperm donor if you dont wanna do it
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

  3. #3
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41811877
    And you won't have to pay???

    Big IF TRUE

  4. #4
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    2,664
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    so she can have my kid and i wont pay

    seems too good to be true
    should consult with a lawyer first
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  5. #5
    KONFIDUNCE bsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2015
    Location
    Autism Mountain
    Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Posts
    13,346
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    huge if true
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

  6. #6
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,698
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    If true then huge

  7. #7
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,698
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    Wait what the fuck aren't they all Angolan which one are you referring to? I need a recap of all the black whores in your life you still talk to

  8. #8
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    7,227
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    20 years from now as JAF is turning 50 and about to cash in on those mellions from his father, his bastard half breed son will murder him in cold blood for abandoning him & his mother and will inherent both his father & grandfathers mellions .... then buy a yacht and sip lean
    Last edited by Cuckzilla; 2017-09-18 at 08:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member MrBeefCakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 20 2017
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,140
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Sounds like a trap
    *Natty Crew*

  10. #10
    Registered Manlet LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Height
    171cm
    Posts
    1,997
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    should consult with a lawyer first
    Could get the most sound iron clad binding contract possible and it still only takes one cucked or feminist judge to throw it out "in the interests of the child"
    Elie's nap crew

  11. #11
    Platinum Member wetvagdisease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    3,272
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    there were no other guys with microdicks offering? shame

  12. #12
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    2,664
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah View Post
    Could get the most sound iron clad binding contract possible and it still only takes one cucked or feminist judge to throw it out "in the interests of the child"
    Yes, I suspected this because I know of prenups that have been thrown out in Court in America. But a lawyer, in his country, could research previous cases regarding sperm donors getting Money cucked by Court, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your mom's pussy
    Posts
    7,514
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Trump 2020 crew

  14. #14
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    9,076
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    hyuge tru
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    Wait what the fuck aren't they all Angolan which one are you referring to? I need a recap of all the black whores in your life you still talk to
    theres angola nigeria mozibique surinam tinder ex mrs fak brazil tranny num 1 brazil tranny num two asiacuckwhore thai phone whore thai phone whore num 2 white trash gymsloot pawg fedex courier etc
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    9,076
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    Yes, I suspected this because I know of prenups that have been thrown out in Court in America. But a lawyer, in his country, could research previous cases regarding sperm donors getting Money cucked by Court, etc
    he lives in belgium = cucked.

    people probably worship feminists nigs and muslims openly.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  16. #16
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,698
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    he lives in belgium = cucked.

    people probably worship feminists nigs and muslims openly.
    Just lol at povertycels who live in Belgium. That place is a shit hole. Even the white people there are dirty cunts. Only attractive people there are tourists

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    9,076
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    Just lol at povertycels who live in Belgium. That place is a shit hole. Even the white people there are dirty cunts. Only attractive people there are tourists
    Never been to belgium tbh but its like 50 percent refugees I hear. France was the closest ive benn n it was a shithole when I was there and that was pre crisis.

    lol at leaving the USA in general tbh.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  18. #18
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,698
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Never been to belgium tbh but its like 50 percent refugees I hear. France was the closest ive benn n it was a shithole when I was there and that was pre crisis.

    lol at leaving the USA in general tbh.
    It literally is it's a bunch of middle easterns and Africans. The rest are trashy looking white people

  19. #19
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    9,076
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    It literally is it's a bunch of middle easterns and Africans. The rest are trashy looking white people
    truth. No wonder JAF is only fucking nigresses there must be a great abundance of them.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency


 

Posting Permissions