Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 66 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2547
    Height
    Not A Manlet
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Can't withdraw big money. Would imply I take a loss rn lol. Just needed like 50 buk for rc chems at one point. Will try gemini for actually cashing out tho.
    Was just saying in general to anybody.

I've never personally tried to cash out big money (>$5k) from either Gemini or Coinbase but if any of your stuff seriously moons then, well, that's when you'll find out. Pretty sure my daily withdraw limit is 10k on Coinbase but I've read they're willing to work with you if you have anything large you're trying to get out immediately and all in one swoop.

I'll probably be having that fun conversation with Coinbase whenever Ethereum doubles to over 2k+.
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by copebrah View Post
    ill just build it back through muscle memory, I need focus on getting down to 12-15 bf from 22 before I even think about building muscle.
    Solid plan OP, keep me updated. It's pretty easy to gain it back once you lean out, your brain just retrieves it from a previous memory and you're g2g.
    are u trolling? if so please dont. Im srs about my goal in achiving an aestheic look
    > brain retrieves lost muscle growth through a previous memory
    > are you trolling?

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)

I've never personally tried to cash out big money (>$5k) from either Gemini or Coinbase but if any of your stuff seriously moons then, well, that's when you'll find out. Pretty sure my daily withdraw limit is 10k on Coinbase but I've read they're willing to work with you if you have anything large you're trying to get out immediately and all in one swoop.

I'll probably be having that fun conversation with Coinbase whenever Ethereum doubles to over 2k+.
    LOL Mirin. Idk my coinbase limit is 25k a week or month can't remember. Lol I'd be very glad if I need them to raise it.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    coinbase lowered my limit from 10k to 5k wtf
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)

I've withdrawn 5k from GDAX/coinbase several times. Largest amount was 8k. Had no issues. Apparently your bank notifies the IRS anytime you receive a deposit of more than 10k (from any source). But I'm also assuming CB will turn over your info voluntarily though.

Height
    Not A Manlet
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    LOL Mirin. Idk my coinbase limit is 25k a week or month can't remember. Lol I'd be very glad if I need them to raise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    coinbase lowered my limit from 10k to 5k wtf
    Pretty sure it's based on trading activity tbh.

I've never done any huge purchases at once (only one $1k+ order that I can think of). Just applied to raise my limit to $50k daily for lulz. I'll have to do it at some point so I mine as well try now.
    ill just build it back through muscle memory, I need focus on getting down to 12-15 bf from 22 before I even think about building muscle.
    Solid plan OP, keep me updated. It's pretty easy to gain it back once you lean out, your brain just retrieves it from a previous memory and you're g2g.
    are u trolling? if so please dont. Im srs about my goal in achiving an aestheic look
    > are you trolling?

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Pretty sure it's based on trading activity tbh.

I've never done any huge purchases at once (only one $1k+ order that I can think of). Just applied to raise my limit to $50k daily for lulz. I'll have to do it at some point so I mine as well try now.
    damn how much money you even have in rn?

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Height
    Not A Manlet
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I've withdrawn 5k from GDAX/coinbase several times. Largest amount was 8k. Had no issues. Apparently your bank notifies the IRS anytime you receive a deposit of more than 10k (from any source). But I'm also assuming CB will turn over your info voluntarily though.
    Is that related for tax purposes though? Pretty sure banks do it for compliance purposes.

damn how much money you even have in rn?
    Greater than 25 eth and less than 100. Won't go into specifics. I assumed most people here had more in it than me.
    > are you trolling?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A currency transaction report (CTR) is a report that U.S. financial institutions are required to file with FinCEN for each deposit, withdrawal, exchange of currency, or other payment or transfer, by, through, or to the financial institution which involves a transaction in currency of more than $10,000.

that's what triggered the bank's CTR filing if you were curious, I work for an MSB

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    apparently waltonchain is going to be announcing news shortly. An alleged partnership that is greater than any partnership to ever come out of crypto

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    down like 8k on the previous crash shit i was down cuz of that wg canya call jfl these bags are fucking heavy.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    apparently waltonchain is going to be announcing news shortly. An alleged partnership that is greater than any partnership to ever come out of crypto
    +74% already! Too late for me. Think I hold 0.9 of a wtc from a previous trade lol. No lambo for me

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenC View Post
    +74% already! Too late for me. Think I hold 0.9 of a wtc from a previous trade lol. No lambo for me
    thats what i thought when i saw it at +48% or somth...inb4 i fomo in and it drops 100%

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Jokes. Whalegate kicked me off for questioning the signals. Told them how shit this month had been for me and others. Removed me from group. Dicks

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenC View Post
    Jokes. Whalegate kicked me off for questioning the signals. Told them how shit this month had been for me and others. Removed me from group. Dicks

did i say 8k? i mean 11

how you linkies doing?
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 2018-01-13 at 01:03 AM.

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    I am beyond fucking pissed right now

I was spam refreshing the Walton twitter waiting for this announcement to see if it was legit or not. Had my market buy for 5btc ready.

Then my dad tells me he needs to borrow 3k like now to pay for a siblings tuition. Just fucking lol, but I love my dad. So now I'm sitting at a fucking BTC ATM 1 hour from home waiting for the confirmation so I can get my money. Waltonchain is mooning and my main holding VEN, walton's competitor, is crashing. Fuck meeeeee

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    I am beyond fucking pissed right now

I was spam refreshing the Walton twitter waiting for this announcement to see if it was legit or not. Had my market buy for 5btc ready.

Then my dad tells me he needs to borrow 3k like now to pay for a siblings tuition. Just fucking lol, but I love my dad. So now I'm sitting at a fucking BTC ATM 1 hour from home waiting for the confirmation so I can get my money. Waltonchain is mooning and my main holding VEN, walton's competitor, is crashing. Fuck meeeeee
    damn that sucks ass. Youre a really good dude tho. idk id honestly tell my dad to fuck off if he came to me for money.

Just got a ven signal thats gonna cheer you up boyo. check kik etc

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    damn that sucks ass. Youre a really good dude tho. idk id honestly tell my dad to fuck off if he came to me for money.

Just got a ven signal thats gonna cheer you up boyo. check kik etc
    Haha yeah but you said your dad is an ass I think. Guess I got lucky

And just saw single thanks boyo

Sophisticated Gentleman casuaphaggot's Avatar
    California Hills, Where Rich And Divorced Live
    Weight
    Gentleman Doesn't Tell His Weight.
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    How come bitfinex is getting up while kucoin alts are dying?

Ellito Rodgers fan crew
    Not ever marrying because im gonna be worth millions crew
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win" - Jason Genova
    80s lovers crew
    started learning spanish so i could talk like a cholo crew
    Anti-smokers crew

Sophisticated Gentleman casuaphaggot's Avatar
    California Hills, Where Rich And Divorced Live
    Weight
    Gentleman Doesn't Tell His Weight.
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    pissed off

Ellito Rodgers fan crew
    Not ever marrying because im gonna be worth millions crew
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win" - Jason Genova
    80s lovers crew
    started learning spanish so i could talk like a cholo crew
    Anti-smokers crew

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by casuaphaggot View Post
    How come bitfinex is getting up while kucoin alts are dying?
    This reeeeee. Is the contest over wtf is this? Did I just go in on kucoin right before its dying moments? Just lol.
    Update @casuaphaggot all kucoins going thru (((correction))) can getting listed on an exch and has catalysts coming.
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 2018-01-13 at 10:07 AM.