Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is this guy natural?

Weight
    210lbs
    Height
    5"10
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    obv not

hes another faggot try hard like brandon harding

trains like a pussy

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Is this guy?

Language comes first. It's not that language grows out of consciousness, if you haven't got language, you can't be conscious. - Alan Moore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no he is not

Senior Member CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    if u have to ask then no.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    I guess you guys have never seen his cock because that alone makes him at least an 8 and his amazing in the bedroom so that makes him a 10. Guess you guys posting have never experienced a wet pussy craving your cock too busy worry about your looks while his getting his dick suck

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "ROIDS!!" Overwhelmed by the wonderful motivating comments you guys have been giving me! Really appreciate it <3 As with anything like this I've had a few comments from those who don't know me or why I do what I do saying I must have took steroids or how I can't be natural - which I understand because the fitness industry is full of fake natties and I do look maad in some of these shots. People are going to believe whatever they want to believe at the end of the day, but if you're one of the few who base opinion on facts and information rather than emotion I thought I'd give you a little more information to come to your own conclusions. I've copied and tweaked the following from a reply I gave in the comments section to a guy called Alex as I wanted to explain things - I did try and pin his comment but it seems you can't see my replies very easily so I'll write something here instead!

RE: You gained muscle in a few months and stayed shredded - It wasn't a few months, I only had significant progress in terms of leg gains after about a year of training legs 3 x per week whilst in a huge surplus until I couldn't physically recover fast enough. I also became incredibly fat - I certainly didn't stay shredded, what you see are refined highlights (watch my 10 week transformation if you want to see how fat I got). Leg gains came about so rapidly due to that and muscle memory from two prior years of training resulting in elevated muscle nuclei within multinucleated muscle cells. I think there's some confusion as well after the second time I got ill - the weight I dropped was mainly water although I obviously lost a lot of muscle mass - there isn't an actual picture of my body there, only my legs, and the picture you see in the background is the shot from three years prior.

I'm about to finish a degree in biological sciences and the last 5 years of my life has been devoted to science. I am no idiot when it comes to abusing drugs hence why I have never taken them. I'm not going to bullshit and say I've never considered it, as anyone who has trained for a significant amount of time has. I've heavily researched steroids as I find all aspects of biology interesting but more so I thought it could be a novel means to improve the lymphedema in my leg. It's not, and if you understand the mechanisms of action, side effects of steroids and the nature of my condition you'll quickly realise it's not physiologically viable for me to take the vast majority of steroids. Do some research and you'll find that anything which has the potential to influence blood pressure/immune system/or cause rapid tissue growth is going to be hugely detrimental and likely completely cripple me for the long term (Drugs: https://www.lymphnet.org/membersOnly...4_Drugs_LE.pdf, GH sides: http://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/e.../ea0003P138.ht, var sides: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/oxandrolone-side-effects.html, Test sides: http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/31/1/435.short, http://ajpheart.physiology.org/content/232/6/H617.short).

Furthermore it was a series of corticosteroid injections, given to me following a misdiagnosis, which brought about the initial infection through breaks in the skin and immuno suppression. Even compounds such as human growth hormone have been shown to have massive adverse effects in people suffering from lymphedema. My condition continues to deteriorate to the point where it is beginning to affect my walking day to day, do you really think I'm going to give up what health I have left purely to make me feel better due to some body dysmorphia type insecurity. Everything I do puts health and longevity first.

Usually don't reply to these, as everyone that actually follows me knows I'm not using drugs - In the last year I've made around 500g of net gains , I would like a refund! You can't really pass judgement by a highlight reel showing 20 years of progress in the space of several minutes where the only footage is me shredded, full or carbs and with a pump. My FFMI is well within the natural range, and you must consider muscle memory when looking at the timescale of things as that has a huge influence. Studies on hypertrophy do not consider prior training and muscle memory. No negative feelings to anyone that's commented that this must be drugs, as I would think the same, if I watched this transformation 5 years ago not knowing this was me, I would be the first to comment "Steroids!!!!!". I think a lot of people as well need me to be on drugs in order to justify their own failures to themselves as a coping mechanism as to why they don't look a certain way (rather than perhaps it being there fault that they didn't work hard enough). I hope the doubters prove themselves wrong anyway and see what can be achieved without drugs. Look at people like Jeff Nippard and Layne Norton - those guys are monsters compared to me and it just goes to show where a natty science based approach can get you. If a natural cripple looks better than you after 5 years and countless weeks out you probably need to up your game! Peace and love

RE: Money and profiting from YouTube - "In terms of money I've invested 10x more into this channel than I have got back. I was making 30.00 a month until the last few weeks which is nothing. I'm a self funded university student, massively in debt, from a working class family who has lived at the poverty line their entire life. My father doesn't even have hot running water at home because my family couldn't afford it, let alone set money aside for drugs. I've lived on the poverty line my entire life. My leg prevents me from getting conventional jobs that require being on your feet such as bar work and it's only these last few months where I've actually started to make any kind of income"

RE: Why don't I take drugs disregarding physiological constraints? "If I wasn't scientifically educated, didn't meet the people I did or have the problems I do I'm sure I would have, hence why I doubt so many people just like those who doubt me.

But unlike things like recreational drugs, using steroids isn't a one off thing someone can experiment from and get results. If you were to take pain medication or a recreational drug the desired result is pretty instantaneous from a single dose, so the long term health effects are likely to be negligible. What people fail to understand is that in order to get results with steroids it would require continued long term useage which would result in a down regulation of whatever you're upregulating due to homeostatic processes - pretty much fucking you physiologically due to long term use. There's no playing around with something like that - you're going to be hooked on it for life as you become that person who receives gratification for being this big muscular guy purely due to drugs which works its way into your identity. If the only gratification someone receives is from their physique, which is due to drugs, they're going to be stuck on that shit for the rest of their life whether it's addictive or not. I've seen this happen to a number of people and friends which is why I've haven't "experimented" or taken anything full stop.

Genetics do play a huge role. My Grandad was a bodybuilder, his Dad owned a gym (which arnold once went to apparently lol), my grandma was a track runner, my great uncle played professional rugby and my father used to climb competitively so I reckon I have pretty premium genetics. I've done sports since I would walk. Don't forget man every shot in here is me with a pump - if you met me in real on the street you probably wouldn't even be sure I lifted haha. Hopefully one day you can meet me man and see for yourself, but I'm by no means massive, I have plenty of friends who are natural and far bigger than me!

Work ethic - I rarely drink, I rarely go out (2 x a year perhaps) I quite literally live and breath to train. As for your second comment about drugs being a way to make it in fitness - oh yes, if I wanted to make it in the fitness industry and didn't have any problems or wanted to make the olympia I'm sure I would be on drugs, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about it and put natural in the title of things, I simply wouldn't mention it. Same as a girl getting a boob job for fitness, people use it as an investment. And again - if there were no negative health implications I would be. The only reason I don't is for my health. I don't stay natural so I can say I'm natural and showcase what I have achieved as a business model to make money - I've stayed natural because I don't want to die young from various cancers or be made infertile or be addicted to drugs for the entirety of my existence.

No hate to anyone that doubts me as I 100% would if you showed me this a few years ago. I haven't explained this until now as, like I said, people are going to believe what they want to believe and especially when someone doesn't have basic scientific knowledge it is quite difficult to provide facts. It's only very recently that I've started not doubting absolutely everyone. I know people who look much worse than me and take every single drug under the sun, so there is honestly no way of knowing. so I've always taken a cautious approach. There's clips in here that I was watching myself and thinking holy fuck how have I managed to look like that - I would 100% think the same thing, as I look juicy as fuck in a few of them haha. No hate at all regardless of what you think, I appreciate you hearing me out. Like I said, if you were to ever meet me or train with me I'm sure you'd see where I'm coming from"

Weight
    104kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    thought it was gonna be me on pic tbh
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *JAF RACE TRAITOR HATE CREW*
    *Too strong people want me to leave crew*

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNattyZack View Post
    "ROIDS!!" Overwhelmed by the wonderful motivating comments you guys have been giving me! Really appreciate it <3 As with anything like this I've had a few comments from those who don't know me or why I do what I do saying I must have took steroids or how I can't be natural - which I understand because the fitness industry is full of fake natties and I do look maad in some of these shots. People are going to believe whatever they want to believe at the end of the day, but if you're one of the few who base opinion on facts and information rather than emotion I thought I'd give you a little more information to come to your own conclusions. I've copied and tweaked the following from a reply I gave in the comments section to a guy called Alex as I wanted to explain things - I did try and pin his comment but it seems you can't see my replies very easily so I'll write something here instead!

RE: You gained muscle in a few months and stayed shredded - It wasn't a few months, I only had significant progress in terms of leg gains after about a year of training legs 3 x per week whilst in a huge surplus until I couldn't physically recover fast enough. I also became incredibly fat - I certainly didn't stay shredded, what you see are refined highlights (watch my 10 week transformation if you want to see how fat I got). Leg gains came about so rapidly due to that and muscle memory from two prior years of training resulting in elevated muscle nuclei within multinucleated muscle cells. I think there's some confusion as well after the second time I got ill - the weight I dropped was mainly water although I obviously lost a lot of muscle mass - there isn't an actual picture of my body there, only my legs, and the picture you see in the background is the shot from three years prior.

I'm about to finish a degree in biological sciences and the last 5 years of my life has been devoted to science. I am no idiot when it comes to abusing drugs hence why I have never taken them. I'm not going to bullshit and say I've never considered it, as anyone who has trained for a significant amount of time has. I've heavily researched steroids as I find all aspects of biology interesting but more so I thought it could be a novel means to improve the lymphedema in my leg. It's not, and if you understand the mechanisms of action, side effects of steroids and the nature of my condition you'll quickly realise it's not physiologically viable for me to take the vast majority of steroids. Do some research and you'll find that anything which has the potential to influence blood pressure/immune system/or cause rapid tissue growth is going to be hugely detrimental and likely completely cripple me for the long term (Drugs: https://www.lymphnet.org/membersOnly...4_Drugs_LE.pdf, GH sides: http://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/e.../ea0003P138.ht, var sides: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/oxandrolone-side-effects.html, Test sides: http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/31/1/435.short, http://ajpheart.physiology.org/content/232/6/H617.short).

Furthermore it was a series of corticosteroid injections, given to me following a misdiagnosis, which brought about the initial infection through breaks in the skin and immuno suppression. Even compounds such as human growth hormone have been shown to have massive adverse effects in people suffering from lymphedema. My condition continues to deteriorate to the point where it is beginning to affect my walking day to day, do you really think I'm going to give up what health I have left purely to make me feel better due to some body dysmorphia type insecurity. Everything I do puts health and longevity first.

Usually don't reply to these, as everyone that actually follows me knows I'm not using drugs - In the last year I've made around 500g of net gains , I would like a refund! You can't really pass judgement by a highlight reel showing 20 years of progress in the space of several minutes where the only footage is me shredded, full or carbs and with a pump. My FFMI is well within the natural range, and you must consider muscle memory when looking at the timescale of things as that has a huge influence. Studies on hypertrophy do not consider prior training and muscle memory. No negative feelings to anyone that's commented that this must be drugs, as I would think the same, if I watched this transformation 5 years ago not knowing this was me, I would be the first to comment "Steroids!!!!!". I think a lot of people as well need me to be on drugs in order to justify their own failures to themselves as a coping mechanism as to why they don't look a certain way (rather than perhaps it being there fault that they didn't work hard enough). I hope the doubters prove themselves wrong anyway and see what can be achieved without drugs. Look at people like Jeff Nippard and Layne Norton - those guys are monsters compared to me and it just goes to show where a natty science based approach can get you. If a natural cripple looks better than you after 5 years and countless weeks out you probably need to up your game! Peace and love

RE: Money and profiting from YouTube - "In terms of money I've invested 10x more into this channel than I have got back. I was making 30.00 a month until the last few weeks which is nothing. I'm a self funded university student, massively in debt, from a working class family who has lived at the poverty line their entire life. My father doesn't even have hot running water at home because my family couldn't afford it, let alone set money aside for drugs. I've lived on the poverty line my entire life. My leg prevents me from getting conventional jobs that require being on your feet such as bar work and it's only these last few months where I've actually started to make any kind of income"

RE: Why don't I take drugs disregarding physiological constraints? "If I wasn't scientifically educated, didn't meet the people I did or have the problems I do I'm sure I would have, hence why I doubt so many people just like those who doubt me.

But unlike things like recreational drugs, using steroids isn't a one off thing someone can experiment from and get results. If you were to take pain medication or a recreational drug the desired result is pretty instantaneous from a single dose, so the long term health effects are likely to be negligible. What people fail to understand is that in order to get results with steroids it would require continued long term useage which would result in a down regulation of whatever you're upregulating due to homeostatic processes - pretty much fucking you physiologically due to long term use. There's no playing around with something like that - you're going to be hooked on it for life as you become that person who receives gratification for being this big muscular guy purely due to drugs which works its way into your identity. If the only gratification someone receives is from their physique, which is due to drugs, they're going to be stuck on that shit for the rest of their life whether it's addictive or not. I've seen this happen to a number of people and friends which is why I've haven't "experimented" or taken anything full stop.

Genetics do play a huge role. My Grandad was a bodybuilder, his Dad owned a gym (which arnold once went to apparently lol), my grandma was a track runner, my great uncle played professional rugby and my father used to climb competitively so I reckon I have pretty premium genetics. I've done sports since I would walk. Don't forget man every shot in here is me with a pump - if you met me in real on the street you probably wouldn't even be sure I lifted haha. Hopefully one day you can meet me man and see for yourself, but I'm by no means massive, I have plenty of friends who are natural and far bigger than me!

Work ethic - I rarely drink, I rarely go out (2 x a year perhaps) I quite literally live and breath to train. As for your second comment about drugs being a way to make it in fitness - oh yes, if I wanted to make it in the fitness industry and didn't have any problems or wanted to make the olympia I'm sure I would be on drugs, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about it and put natural in the title of things, I simply wouldn't mention it. Same as a girl getting a boob job for fitness, people use it as an investment. And again - if there were no negative health implications I would be. The only reason I don't is for my health. I don't stay natural so I can say I'm natural and showcase what I have achieved as a business model to make money - I've stayed natural because I don't want to die young from various cancers or be made infertile or be addicted to drugs for the entirety of my existence.

No hate to anyone that doubts me as I 100% would if you showed me this a few years ago. I haven't explained this until now as, like I said, people are going to believe what they want to believe and especially when someone doesn't have basic scientific knowledge it is quite difficult to provide facts. It's only very recently that I've started not doubting absolutely everyone. I know people who look much worse than me and take every single drug under the sun, so there is honestly no way of knowing. so I've always taken a cautious approach. There's clips in here that I was watching myself and thinking holy fuck how have I managed to look like that - I would 100% think the same thing, as I look juicy as fuck in a few of them haha. No hate at all regardless of what you think, I appreciate you hearing me out. Like I said, if you were to ever meet me or train with me I'm sure you'd see where I'm coming from"
    lol wtf was tht?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bharath787 View Post
    lol wtf was tht?
    his reply in the comments to convince us he's natural

Weight
    Height
    6 smelly feetz
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    he looks like hes naturally injecting steroids TBH
    ONLINE STATS: 6 foot 3, 250 pounds and lean all natty brah
    REALITY: 5 foot 7 165 pounds lean with steroid use

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    cringe @ that zuzzcel music lmao
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again