Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    6,996
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680

    Last call for Jacked as Fuck

    Today is Thursday. @jacked as fuck off day from work.

    If he doesn't post today, gonna suicidemaxx.

    JaF stop lurking, come home son.


  2. #2
    bloatmaxxin SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,175
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520180
    jaf era is finished man

    dont be sad its over be happy it happened
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

    i see no changes wake up in the morning and i ask myself, is life worth living should i blast myself
    im tired of being poor and even worse im an incel, my stomach hurts so im looking for a purse to snatch

  3. #3
    Hurensohn germansuplexes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Basically Syria
    Weight
    675lbs leanbloat
    Height
    9'11
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    He's not back from Thailand yet man, flies home tomorrow.

    He said 2 weeks ago he was there for another 2 weeks, that would be tomorrow

  4. #4
    SUAF BrotherBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    Posts
    3,333
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Today is Thursday. @jacked as fuck off day from work.

    If he doesn't post today, gonna suicidemaxx.

    JaF stop lurking, come home son.

    Quote Originally Posted by germansuplexes View Post
    He's not back from Thailand yet man, flies home tomorrow.

    He said 2 weeks ago he was there for another 2 weeks, that would be tomorrow

    postpone the suicidemaxx pls
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

  5. #5
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    One less faggot on the misc
    Melon dollar CEO like to dress business like red carpet! Train like freak former niger ronie copeman

  6. #6
    ▼Houston's Least Wanted™▼ Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2017
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13914042
    He seemed like an okay person- in spite of him being a transsexual-loving cock sucker. It's weird, Big Lenny seems like an okay person as well, I kind of feel sorry for them really (to a certain extent).

    I wouldn't bet against them both having been sexually abused as young boys, like Blaha, but not cunts like he is.

  7. #7
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    jaf era is finished man

    dont be sad its over be happy it happened
    I wish anglo era would end soon

  8. #8
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    6,996
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I wish anglo era would end soon
    What would follow????? Paki Era??

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    1,603
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha View Post
    He seemed like an okay person- in spite of him being a transsexual-loving cock sucker. It's weird, Big Lenny seems like an okay person as well, I kind of feel sorry for them really (to a certain extent).

    I wouldn't bet against them both having been sexually abused as young boys, like Blaha, but not cunts like he is.
    He seems like an okay guy but with issues that more than offset his okayness. He seems to have daddy issues. Maybe from there stems his ambivalent personality.

  10. #10
    Hurensohn germansuplexes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Basically Syria
    Weight
    675lbs leanbloat
    Height
    9'11
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    What would follow????? Paki Era??
    The Mew Era - Angolan Era - Bharathian Era

  11. #11
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    What would follow????? Paki Era??
    Online Warlord era would be sweet

    but ANYTHING really as long as that fucktard @SuperiorAngloGenetics disappears and never comes back

  12. #12
    King's Gambit is busted miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Weight
    195
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    2,701
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Online Warlord era would be sweet

    but ANYTHING really as long as that fucktard @SuperiorAngloGenetics disappears and never comes back
    he's really not so bad apart from the height frauding, he hates on immigrants which is justified.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Non-negotiable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2016
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22640321
    Pour out a vial of deca for the dead homie

    Pains me to say it but he's gone

  14. #14
    ▼Houston's Least Wanted™▼ Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2017
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13914042
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He seems like an okay guy but with issues that more than offset his okayness. He seems to have daddy issues. Maybe from there stems his ambivalent personality.
    He could always start a 'fitness' channel, film his transsexual lover 'working out', get a black dog...


    ... all hope isn't lost just yet.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by germansuplexes View Post
    The Mew Era - Angolan Era - Bharathian Era
    stannis is the true bharathian. this currycel is a heretic.

  16. #16
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    he's really not so bad apart from the height frauding, he hates on immigrants which is justified.
    since when did you start kissing his ass?

  17. #17
    King's Gambit is busted miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Weight
    195
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    2,701
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    since when did you start kissing his ass?
    i'm objective, only reason him and I ever started disliking each other albeit for a short time is over a height fraud disagreement, I interjected between a Bulgarian vs Anglogenetics fight.

  18. #18
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    i'm objective, only reason him and I ever started disliking each other albeit for a short time is over a height fraud disagreement, I interjected between a Bulgarian vs Anglogenetics fight.
    you should see some of the PMs he's sent me, this guy is literally the worst case faggot since the days of @mew

  19. #19
    Hurensohn germansuplexes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Basically Syria
    Weight
    675lbs leanbloat
    Height
    9'11
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Whos the next miscer to fall?, that's the real question

  20. #20
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    He was always a scumfuck glad he gone
    Melon dollar CEO like to dress business like red carpet! Train like freak former niger ronie copeman


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions