Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,034
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Fk off I wouldn't screw up someone's life like that
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.

  2. #42
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  3. #43
    Banned BLOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2017
    Posts
    831
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. Thatís assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, thereís a risk it will backfire on the guy. Itís logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I donít mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

    It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    730 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    @Nine can we make this gif :rampage: smiley please?
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    730 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    Phoenix grew a chin?
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,728
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    In a written judgment, magistrate Bridget Shaw said: "I am sure that Miss X withdrew consent for Queree to grab her breasts.
    "Queree knew this but continued to do so forcefully, causing the complainant considerable pain. This was an assault. Queree touched a sexual and intimate part of her body in a sexual manner without her consent.

    "Irrespective of her consent to other sexual conduct, I am sure that the touching was in circumstances of indecency and thus Queree is guilty of indecent assault."
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

    She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

    Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 12:59 AM.

  7. #47
    KONFIDUNCE bsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2015
    Location
    Autism Mountain
    Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Posts
    13,421
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

  8. #48
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,806
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    It always comes down to that, doesn't it?

  9. #49
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,034
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

    She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

    Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    I have my doubts as well and I also think the article omitted important information. It does set a precedent and if this type of prosecution becomes common, it’s definitely not good!

  10. #50
    Banned Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,095
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    If a woman ruined my life with garbage like this I would honestly kill her
    Might as well tbh. Dude invested all that time and money into being a doctor. It's time for him to LDAR and for her to rot with him etc

  11. #51
    Senior Member myprettyanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 31 2016
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

    It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad

  12. #52
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,806
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad
    How do you change thread titles?

  13. #53
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,728
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad


    Lol at the "no one read the article" (paraphrased) claims when none of those comments actually give any reasons for making that claim, which makes it vacuous.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 09:09 AM.

  14. #54
    Senior Member myprettyanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 31 2016
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    How do you change thread titles?
    You just need to edit the OP which gives you the title edit option


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions