Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,620
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    Whatever you say, I heard doing krokodil is fun too but for some reason most people don't. Probably don't want to suffer consequences. BRB aids, brb accidental childbirth, brb accusations of rape brb brb.
    You're seriously comparing sex to an extremely dangerous physically degenerative drug? You're supposed to be "objective", get fucking real now seriously.

    Also it's very clear that you and many others in the thread did not actually read the article, in any shape or form. The guy was not just touching her tits, he was grabbing them forcibly causing her considerable physical pain and visible bruises despite being told not to do that. Of course there's a chance that the girl was lying and playing the victim, some women can be pieces of shit like that but for the sake of the argument let's assume she's telling the truth, you cant just do whatever the fuck you want to a woman because she agreed to have sex with you. This is common sense guys, dont be stupid.

  2. #22
    King's Gambit is busted miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Weight
    195
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    2,701
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    You're seriously comparing sex to an extremely dangerous physically degenerative drug? You're supposed to be "objective", get fucking real now seriously.

    Also it's very clear that you and many others in the thread did not actually read the article, in any shape or form. The guy was not just touching her tits, he was grabbing them forcibly causing her considerable physical pain and visible bruises despite being told not to do that. Of course there's a chance that the girl was lying and playing the victim, some women can be pieces of shit like that but for the sake of the argument let's assume she's telling the truth, you cant just do whatever the fuck you want to a woman because she agreed to have sex with you. This is common sense guys, dont be stupid.
    I didn't read the article, just what was provided in the OP.

    It was an exaggerated comparison to illustrate my point. Seems to me sex and relationships complicate and potentially ruin lives. Nothing wrong with masturbation though.
    Last edited by miscing4life; 2017-10-12 at 03:45 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    You're seriously comparing sex to an extremely dangerous physically degenerative drug? You're supposed to be "objective", get fucking real now seriously.

    Also it's very clear that you and many others in the thread did not actually read the article, in any shape or form. The guy was not just touching her tits, he was grabbing them forcibly causing her considerable physical pain and visible bruises despite being told not to do that. Of course there's a chance that the girl was lying and playing the victim, some women can be pieces of shit like that but for the sake of the argument let's assume she's telling the truth, you cant just do whatever the fuck you want to a woman because she agreed to have sex with you. This is common sense guys, dont be stupid.
    ur missing the point. the article didn't mention any evidence other than bruising, what the accuser claimed is just her Word against the defendants Word which shouldn't hold up in a Court of law unless there's more evidence to corroborate her story. Bruising doesn't necessarily mean that the act was forceful or that there was any intent to cause harm, so just bruising isn't enough to sentence someone as there is reasonable doubt. I mean there could be more evidence, but it's the author fault for not presenting it if that's the case...

    She decided to report what had happened after conversations with friends and family and repeatedly told magistrates that Queree had used "excessive force" and that she had "not consented to be being injured".
    That's just strange as fuck, excessive force, as opposed to what? Just the right amount of force which she had consented to? It seems as if she wanted to him play rough but was pissed off because she was injured and feminist friends convinced her this is = rape. I'm not saying this is evidence of anything, but it seems like a freudian slip.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 12:35 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew


    Flinch - 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Funny cause trump was actually accused for sexual assault/harassment by multiple women and even admitted to it

    "I don't even wait"...etc

  4. #24
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,620
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    I didn't read the article, just what was provided in the OP.

    It was an exaggerated comparison to illustrate my point. Seems to me sex and relationships complicate and potentially ruin lives. Nothing wrong with masturbation though.
    You know, pursuing a career and moving out of your parents house also seem to complicate and ruin lives, better just get fired again and live with your parents forever. Stepping outside of the house is also dangerous and risky, somebody could snipe you so better stay at home all day. Actually, getting out of your bed at all can ruin your life, you might slip on the floor and hit your head and break your arms. Better just LDAR until you die.

    Those are exaggerated comparisons to illustrate my point. You're really just coping with all these excuses to not have sex. You're 25, you still live with your parents, you can't keep a job, you have no money and no career prospects, you have basically no future plans whatsoever and you're a virgin. Your life isn't any better now that you're depriving yourself of sexual pleasure. You really should have got laid 5-10 years ago when you had the chance.

  5. #25
    bloatmog kingpin bulklord bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    14,906
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    lol @ this beta doctor getting pussy for the first time ever
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  6. #26
    King's Gambit is busted miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Weight
    195
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    2,701
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    You know, pursuing a career and moving out of your parents house also seem to complicate and ruin lives, better just get fired again and live with your parents forever. Stepping outside of the house is also dangerous and risky, somebody could snipe you so better stay at home all day. Actually, getting out of your bed at all can ruin your life, you might slip on the floor and hit your head and break your arms. Better just LDAR until you die.

    Those are exaggerated comparisons to illustrate my point. You're really just coping with all these excuses to not have sex. You're 25, you still live with your parents, you can't keep a job, you have no money and no career prospects, you have basically no future plans whatsoever and you're a virgin. Your life isn't any better now that you're depriving yourself of sexual pleasure. You really should have got laid 5-10 years ago when you had the chance.
    I have a decent enough job, I have some other plans that don't involve a career. I don't want to move out, it's convenient there. I would love to bum around with no job and mooch off of them, but they aren't having it. I don't want to call their bluff because I think I would end up on the streets. I don't really go out much except to work and the grocery store. I would love to LDAR, but as long as it's in my room in the comfort of my bed.

    Where did I say I have no money? I have enough, not as much as I should but if my idea works and it should, I would be self-sufficient. I have way bigger problems than being a virgin. That's the last of my priorities, if you keep ragging on me, I'll put you on ignore. You're getting close to it.

    Now let me ask you something? You clearly pointed out that my v-card isn't the only issue at hand. Do you really think if I got laid, I would suddenly have a personal epiphany where I suddenly start outperforming everyone at work, become popular, move out etc? Come on now son....

    Misplaced priorities at hand.
    Last edited by miscing4life; 2017-10-12 at 04:57 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Goldarman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09 2017
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9093925
    This is why you should bang trans women. You don't have to worry about this shit then.






















    brb no worry about getting sloot pregnant or being cucked
    brb don't have to worry about having life ruined because of sloots word
    brb trans women sucks dick like a pro


    brb don't have to worry about entitlement
    brb sloot takes care of appearance because femininity is important to her
    brb looks better than most CIS girls


    CIS Women cause 75% of divorces and are given the benefit of the doubt in society. This does not factor in the increase obesity and growing lack of femininity among women.



    Why waste time when you got dime piece trannies who are more than willing to let you smash without turning on you?
    Last edited by Goldarman24; 2017-10-12 at 07:41 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member WeakTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 17 2015
    Weight
    104kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    That wont stop chad
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *JAF RACE TRAITOR HATE CREW*
    *Too strong people want me to leave crew*

  9. #29
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,620
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    I have a decent enough job, I have some other plans that don't involve a career. I don't want to move out, it's convenient there. I would love to bum around with no job and mooch off of them, but they aren't having it. I don't want to call their bluff because I think I would end up on the streets. I don't really go out much except to work and the grocery store. I would love to LDAR, but as long as it's in my room in the comfort of my bed.

    Where did I say I have no money? I have enough, not as much as I should but if my idea works and it should, I would be self-sufficient. I have way bigger problems than being a virgin. That's the last of my priorities, if you keep ragging on me, I'll put you on ignore. You're getting close to it.

    Now let me ask you something? You clearly pointed out that my v-card isn't the only issue at hand. Do you really think if I got laid, I would suddenly have a personal epiphany where I suddenly start outperforming everyone at work, become popular, move out etc? Come on now son....

    Misplaced priorities at hand.
    Actually "son" that's exactly what would happen or in fact would have happened if you had done it way back then. We may be very different but I used to be exactly like you, back when I was a virgin. I would portray some kind of an intellectual thought provoking person just like you're doing with all your "diverse and thought provoking" threads on this site, I wanted to be seen as something like that because like you, I would worry so much over what other people thought of me. I would fill my daily schedule with all kinds of useless shit because I had nothing going on in my life. It was a way of coping with the fact that I couldn't get laid and I was failing in all aspects of life, just like you. But then one day somehow some way I got lucky and got laid, it was then when I began to understand so many things in life, like that not all things in life should be taken so fucking seriously and other people's perception of me doesn't mean a goddamn thing. These things didnt happen over night but as I gained more experience with women, including my first true love, it did change my views on life and it did help me to become more confident and with that confidence I was able to get my life on track and do things I would have never done if I had stayed a miserable virgin. You validate yourself by trying to create thought provoking discussions in a place like this, you profess yourself as the most diverse thread maker on this site. You don't see me do that ever, you know why? Because I already know I'm smart, I don't need to flex my intellectual side all the time and convince everyone else around me, life is just too short for shit like that and the best years of my life are even shorter. I can just have fun with life, live my life the way I want to live it, have sex, lift heavy in the gym, not get stuck with a shitty job and then get fired. All that worthless stuff I used to fill my days with, I ditched the stuff that was pure cope and kept only the stuff that I truly enjoy.
    You're insecure and you clearly suffer from low confidence as well as some form of body dysmorphia and it's more than obvious that all these things stem from the fact that you're still a virgin at your age and ashamed of it. In a society where people are getting laid in their teens, nobody maintains confidence while being virgin at well above 20. Look at Elliot Rodger and how he turned out. Hell, look at yourself, you've been on nofap for what 3 years now because you say fapping makes you feel miserable mentally? The reason why you're on nofap is because every time you fap you remember that you haven't experienced the real action and you feel like you never will. It's just another way to cope for you.

    Also LOL at you threatening to put me on ignore. Like man I'm fucking shaking right now, please dont put me on ignore I wanna stay friends with you, I need you to like me. I really desperately need you to like me!
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2017-10-12 at 05:51 PM.

  10. #30
    King's Gambit is busted miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Weight
    195
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    2,701
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Actually "son" that's exactly what would happen or in fact would have happened if you had done it way back then. We may be very different but I used to be exactly like you, back when I was a virgin. I would portray some kind of an intellectual thought provoking person just like you're doing with all your "diverse and thought provoking" threads on this site, I wanted to be seen as something like that because like you, I would worry so much over what other people thought of me. I would fill my daily schedule with all kinds of useless shit because I had nothing going on in my life. It was a way of coping with the fact that I couldn't get laid and I was failing in all aspects of life, just like you. But then one day somehow some way I got lucky and got laid, it was then when I began to understand so many things in life, like that not all things in life should be taken so fucking seriously and other people's perception of me doesn't mean a goddamn thing. These things didnt happen over night but as I gained more experience with women, including my first true love, it did change my views on life and it did help me to become more confident and with that confidence I was able to get my life on track and do things I would have never done if I had stayed a miserable virgin. You validate yourself by trying to create thought provoking discussions in a place like this, you profess yourself as the most diverse thread maker on this site. You don't see me do that ever, you know why? Because I already know I'm smart, I don't need to flex my intellectual side all the time and convince everyone else around me, life is just too short for shit like that and the best years of my life are even shorter. I can just have fun with life, live my life the way I want to live it, have sex, lift heavy in the gym, not get stuck with a shitty job and then get fired. All that worthless stuff I used to fill my days with, I ditched the stuff that was pure cope and kept only the stuff that I truly enjoy.
    You're insecure and you clearly suffer from low confidence as well as some form of body dysmorphia and it's more than obvious that all these things stem from the fact that you're still a virgin at your age and ashamed of it. In a society where people are getting laid in their teens, nobody maintains confidence while being virgin at well above 20. Look at Elliot Rodger and how he turned out. Hell, look at yourself, you've been on nofap for what 3 years now because you say fapping makes you feel miserable mentally? The reason why you're on nofap is because every time you fap you remember that you haven't experienced the real action and you feel like you never will. It's just another way to cope for you.

    Also LOL at you threatening to put me on ignore. Like man I'm fucking shaking right now, please dont put me on ignore I wanna stay friends with you, I need you to like me. I really desperately need you to like me!
    Wrong again brother. My problems stem long before puberty but I won't get into that with you. There's no point in discussing it since you clearly are biased towards some things. Maybe my life could have been, maybe not, I'll never know nor does it matter at this point since there's no point since we'd be entertaining hypothetical scenarios. I'm not seeking validation on the misc, only reason I create a variety of threads is because I'm not a 1-dimensional character, if you think that's to prove I'm a pseudo-intellectual, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

  11. #31
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    1,620
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    Wrong again brother. My problems stem long before puberty but I won't get into that with you. There's no point in discussing it since you clearly are biased towards some things. Maybe my life could have been, maybe not, I'll never know nor does it matter at this point since there's no point since we'd be entertaining hypothetical scenarios. I'm not seeking validation on the misc, only reason I create a variety of threads is because I'm not a 1-dimensional character, if you think that's to prove I'm a pseudo-intellectual, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
    I've had my mental problems pretty much since I was born but I'm still here. It's not an excuse to LDAR, it just means you have to work a little harder than other people.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    inb4 mah feminism adds "fucked me but I didn't enjoy because he is a dickcel" as a sex charge.

    edit @jacked as fuck 's outlook on women and sex is proving to be corrector day by day.
    Last edited by Bravo10; 2017-10-12 at 06:39 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2015
    Posts
    2,894
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Actually "son" that's exactly what would happen or in fact would have happened if you had done it way back then. We may be very different but I used to be exactly like you, back when I was a virgin. I would portray some kind of an intellectual thought provoking person just like you're doing with all your "diverse and thought provoking" threads on this site, I wanted to be seen as something like that because like you, I would worry so much over what other people thought of me. I would fill my daily schedule with all kinds of useless shit because I had nothing going on in my life. It was a way of coping with the fact that I couldn't get laid and I was failing in all aspects of life, just like you. But then one day somehow some way I got lucky and got laid, it was then when I began to understand so many things in life, like that not all things in life should be taken so fucking seriously and other people's perception of me doesn't mean a goddamn thing. These things didnt happen over night but as I gained more experience with women, including my first true love, it did change my views on life and it did help me to become more confident and with that confidence I was able to get my life on track and do things I would have never done if I had stayed a miserable virgin. You validate yourself by trying to create thought provoking discussions in a place like this, you profess yourself as the most diverse thread maker on this site. You don't see me do that ever, you know why? Because I already know I'm smart, I don't need to flex my intellectual side all the time and convince everyone else around me, life is just too short for shit like that and the best years of my life are even shorter. I can just have fun with life, live my life the way I want to live it, have sex, lift heavy in the gym, not get stuck with a shitty job and then get fired. All that worthless stuff I used to fill my days with, I ditched the stuff that was pure cope and kept only the stuff that I truly enjoy.
    You're insecure and you clearly suffer from low confidence as well as some form of body dysmorphia and it's more than obvious that all these things stem from the fact that you're still a virgin at your age and ashamed of it. In a society where people are getting laid in their teens, nobody maintains confidence while being virgin at well above 20. Look at Elliot Rodger and how he turned out. Hell, look at yourself, you've been on nofap for what 3 years now because you say fapping makes you feel miserable mentally? The reason why you're on nofap is because every time you fap you remember that you haven't experienced the real action and you feel like you never will. It's just another way to cope for you.

    Also LOL at you threatening to put me on ignore. Like man I'm fucking shaking right now, please dont put me on ignore I wanna stay friends with you, I need you to like me. I really desperately need you to like me!
    Real af

  14. #34
    The Myth~The Legend The Rougarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2015
    Posts
    3,515
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    No one even read the article
    Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you...

  15. #35
    AKA YOUNG $LEAZUS Uneducationed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    5,456
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42542783
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldarman24 View Post
    This is why you should bang trans women. You don't have to worry about this shit then.















    brb no worry about getting sloot pregnant or being cucked
    brb don't have to worry about having life ruined because of sloots word
    brb trans women sucks dick like a pro
    brb don't have to worry about entitlement
    brb sloot takes care of appearance because femininity is important to her
    brb looks better than most CIS girls


    CIS Women cause 75% of divorces and are given the benefit of the doubt in society. This does not factor in the increase obesity and growing lack of femininity among women.

    Why waste time when you got dime piece trannies who are more than willing to let you smash without turning on you?
    You'd be a faggot not to wanna tap that ass

    hnnnnggg
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

    Degenerate Crew

  16. #36
    Senior Member Angra Mainyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 01 2015
    Weight
    2 plates
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    brb gonna train my double overhand grip strength on tinder sluts
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be

  17. #37
    Senior Member thewindsarepickingup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2017
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3957339
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    I have a decent enough job, I have some other plans that don't involve a career. I don't want to move out, it's convenient there. I would love to bum around with no job and mooch off of them, but they aren't having it. I don't want to call their bluff because I think I would end up on the streets. I don't really go out much except to work and the grocery store. I would love to LDAR, but as long as it's in my room in the comfort of my bed.

    Where did I say I have no money? I have enough, not as much as I should but if my idea works and it should, I would be self-sufficient. I have way bigger problems than being a virgin. That's the last of my priorities, if you keep ragging on me, I'll put you on ignore. You're getting close to it.

    Now let me ask you something? You clearly pointed out that my v-card isn't the only issue at hand. Do you really think if I got laid, I would suddenly have a personal epiphany where I suddenly start outperforming everyone at work, become popular, move out etc? Come on now son....

    Misplaced priorities at hand.
    Is online warlord and you trolling this forum with long walls of text because thats what it looks like, a duel of cringe at the summit

  18. #38
    Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    8,164
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    chick was probably @Enigma

  19. #39
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    3,335
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    chick was probably @Enigma
    Fk off I wouldn't screw up someone's life like that

  20. #40
    Senior Member plus5hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04 2017
    Location
    trap house
    Posts
    1,044
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    That rapist deserves to rot in jail.


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions