Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Fk off I wouldn't screw up someone's life like that
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. Thatís assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, thereís a risk it will backfire on the guy. Itís logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I donít mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    @Nine can we make this gif :rampage: smiley please?
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post

Phoenix grew a chin?
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    In a written judgment, magistrate Bridget Shaw said: "I am sure that Miss X withdrew consent for Queree to grab her breasts.
    "Queree knew this but continued to do so forcefully, causing the complainant considerable pain. This was an assault. Queree touched a sexual and intimate part of her body in a sexual manner without her consent.

"Irrespective of her consent to other sexual conduct, I am sure that the touching was in circumstances of indecency and thus Queree is guilty of indecent assault."
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 12:59 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew

Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post

such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

Lil Flinch is fake natty Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    93kg / 205lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    It always comes down to that, doesn't it?

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    I have my doubts as well and I also think the article omitted important information. It does set a precedent and if this type of prosecution becomes common, it’s definitely not good!

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    If a woman ruined my life with garbage like this I would honestly kill her
    Might as well tbh. Dude invested all that time and money into being a doctor. It's time for him to LDAR and for her to rot with him etc
    Beefys response to me saying the tax cut will add to the debt:
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    debt is based on spending, not taxing.
    Beefy not knowing what castle doctrine is
    castle doctrine means you have to try to flee, but if you cant its ok to shoot
    Fitmiscs wannabe intellectual against a policy that fucks everyone over except ISP for a high IQ 4D chess reason (Spoiler proof Flinch is write and doesnít form his own opinions off of evidence)
    but since th Left is so Pro net neutrality i am against it

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad

Lil Flinch is fake natty Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    93kg / 205lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad
    How do you change thread titles?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post

Lol at the "no one read the article" (paraphrased) claims when none of those comments actually give any reasons for making that claim, which makes it vacuous.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 09:09 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    How do you change thread titles?
    You just need to edit the OP which gives you the title edit option

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123