Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    2,505
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Fk off I wouldn't screw up someone's life like that
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.

  2. #42
    Delray Playboy CsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    Location
    busy body gym boca raton flordia
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

  3. #43
    Senior Member BLOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2017
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8949657
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. Thatís assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, thereís a risk it will backfire on the guy. Itís logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I donít mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

    It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,364
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    @Nine can we make this gif :rampage: smiley please?
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  5. #45
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,364
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    Phoenix grew a chin?
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  6. #46
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    1,696
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    He might have seriously hurt her, though. That’s assault. Like imagine a guy starts punching you during sex.

    I think even if a woman asks a guy to be very rough with her during sex, there’s a risk it will backfire on the guy. It’s logical. Girl asks for more, guy starts hitting harder until she gets injured. What if she wants to frame him? What if he loses control in the heat/bit of the moment? So many things could go wrong. The guy is as dumb as the woman in that scenario and I don’t mind if he gets in legal trouble.
    In a written judgment, magistrate Bridget Shaw said: "I am sure that Miss X withdrew consent for Queree to grab her breasts.
    "Queree knew this but continued to do so forcefully, causing the complainant considerable pain. This was an assault. Queree touched a sexual and intimate part of her body in a sexual manner without her consent.

    "Irrespective of her consent to other sexual conduct, I am sure that the touching was in circumstances of indecency and thus Queree is guilty of indecent assault."
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

    She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

    Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 12:59 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew

  7. #47
    KONFIDUNCE bsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2015
    Location
    Autism Mountain
    Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Posts
    13,286
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    Check out his pic. What a Queree...

    such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

  8. #48
    Lil Flinch is fake natty Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    93kg / 205lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,418
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    such is the life of man with a norwood greater than 1
    It always comes down to that, doesn't it?

  9. #49
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    2,505
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    The assault charge is fine if we assume there's no reasonable doubt that a reasonable person would have the intent to harm ms x if said person grabbed miss x breasts in the manner Queree did. I have my doubts, but I'm aware that the author may have left out pertinent information. The real issue is the added indecency charge.

    She didn't withdraw consent for sex which means there's reasonable doubt regarding her withdrawal of consent for Queree to grab her breasts. A reasonable person would withdraw consent from the act of sex if their partner forcibly grabbed their breasts and hurt said person.
    If ms x did not withdraw consent for Queree to grab her breasts, then it would be reasonable for him to assume that he was not committing an indecent offence.

    Not only was he sentenced for assault, but indecent assault. This sets a dangerous precedent - Performing a specific sexual act without the consent of the other person whilst said person is consenting to sex, during said specific act, is a sex crime.
    I have my doubts as well and I also think the article omitted important information. It does set a precedent and if this type of prosecution becomes common, it’s definitely not good!

  10. #50
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    12,073
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    If a woman ruined my life with garbage like this I would honestly kill her
    Might as well tbh. Dude invested all that time and money into being a doctor. It's time for him to LDAR and for her to rot with him etc
    Beefys response to me saying the tax cut will add to the debt:
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    debt is based on spending, not taxing.
    Beefy not knowing what castle doctrine is
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    castle doctrine means you have to try to flee, but if you cant its ok to shoot
    Fitmiscs wannabe intellectual against a policy that fucks everyone over except ISP for a high IQ 4D chess reason (Spoiler proof Flinch is write and doesnít form his own opinions off of evidence)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    but since th Left is so Pro net neutrality i am against it

  11. #51
    Senior Member myprettyanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 31 2016
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    True, but the title of the thread is woman didnt want her breast touched. Didnt read the article like others here

    It would have been ridiculous but I wasnt even surprised. Some women are very unpleasant with a lot of scorn and despisal in intimacy if you ever get with them as a subpar men.
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad

  12. #52
    Lil Flinch is fake natty Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Enigma AKA the CatMogger is my bae
    Weight
    93kg / 205lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    2,418
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad
    How do you change thread titles?

  13. #53
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    1,696
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    I have changed the thread title from touched to grabbed as touched was too soft a word, my bad


    Lol at the "no one read the article" (paraphrased) claims when none of those comments actually give any reasons for making that claim, which makes it vacuous.
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-10-13 at 09:09 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew

  14. #54
    Senior Member myprettyanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 31 2016
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    How do you change thread titles?
    You just need to edit the OP which gives you the title edit option


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions