Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    help CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    6,921
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42521528

    louis theroux heroin junkie movie

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63x96v

    tldr: dumb bitch stays with ugly sub-4 male because he pays for her drugs, he treats her like a slave

    in some shithole in America 1/4th of the population is addicted

    the dumb bitch from earlier demands drug money from dying grandfather

    bob ross looking guy who lives in a tent spikes his shit with fentanyl and uses the same injection site for years on end
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Knight View Post
    I have a lifeless look on my face but my face isn't glued to a mobile phone; just defeated.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,955
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63x96v

    tldr: dumb bitch stays with ugly sub-4 male because he pays for her drugs, he treats her like a slave

    in some shithole in America 1/4th of the population is addicted

    the dumb bitch from earlier demands drug money from dying grandfather

    bob ross looking guy who lives in a tent spikes his shit with fentanyl and uses the same injection site for years on end
    1/4 addicted to heroin ? or addicted in general ? how high is criminality there ?

  3. #3
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    6,573
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Damn what a shit life they chose

  4. #4
    Senior Member Angra Mainyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 01 2015
    Weight
    FULL
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    heroin gives every other drug a bad name tbh
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be

  5. #5
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,955
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    @HaventFlinchedInYears these are your brethen

    how did you drug head got into using ?

  6. #6
    BloatMaxxer till I Die Abu Janoy Al-Blahino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2017
    Location
    Inner City, Ontario
    Weight
    110 KG BloatMaxx Status
    Height
    183 CM
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Not too bad looking for a junkie

  7. #7
    Senior Member n76xxx76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    the first part actually is part of my current situation. for years i smoked weed but ever since surgery and pain meds i have been doing harder drugs.

    weed is such a shit drug
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    Banging 10/10 girls every day looking huge and freaky. Enhanced vision, beautiful shiny head, its over boyos! And Omega you towelhead all that porn your watching gonna land you in hell what you think about that? Time to glue sandpaper on your hands before that ED gets even worse


    https://youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

  8. #8
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    24,547
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949698
    i remember when i was hooked on heroin few yrs ago was goat ... felt good af to get that nod i only snorted n smoked it tho cuz i wasnt sum poverty junkie

    at my top addiction i was snorting 1.50-2 grams a day /smoking some of it for the lulz
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  9. #9
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    6,573
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i remember when i was hooked on heroin few yrs ago was goat ... felt good af to get that nod i only snorted n smoked it tho cuz i wasnt sum poverty junkie

    at my top addiction i was snorting 1.50-2 grams a day /smoking some of it for the lulz
    Mirin, might hop on that heroin train soon

  10. #10
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,955
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by n76xxx76 View Post
    the first part actually is part of my current situation. for years i smoked weed but ever since surgery and pain meds i have been doing harder drugs.

    weed is such a shit drug
    alcohol is a gate way drug
    weed also but alcohol way more

  11. #11
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    24,547
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949698
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    Mirin, might hop on that heroin train soon
    i wouldnt risk it now too many stupid nigs in the game been cutting it with deadly fent n other shit so now you can od even snorting or smoking it
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  12. #12
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    6,573
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i wouldnt risk it now too many stupid nigs in the game been cutting it with deadly fent n other shit so now you can od even snorting or smoking it
    Oh shit thats not good

  13. #13
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    17,181
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    @HaventFlinchedInYears these are your brethen

    how did you drug head got into using ?
    I got into abusing drugs because I was prescribed a fuckload of Adderall at age 14 and abused the shit out it not having any idea what I was getting myself into. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    you queerbob
    Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    You're literally a gay nigger.

  14. #14
    Senior Member plus5hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04 2017
    Location
    trap house
    Posts
    1,077
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Black tar heroin more on this later.

  15. #15
    BloatMaxxer till I Die Abu Janoy Al-Blahino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2017
    Location
    Inner City, Ontario
    Weight
    110 KG BloatMaxx Status
    Height
    183 CM
    Posts
    1,784
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by plus5hat View Post
    Black tar heroin more on this later.
    anabolic AF

  16. #16
    Senior Member plus5hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04 2017
    Location
    trap house
    Posts
    1,077
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Janoy Al-Blahino View Post
    anabolic AF
    My man!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,955
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    I got into abusing drugs because I was prescribed a fuckload of Adderall at age 14 and abused the shit out it not having any idea what I was getting myself into. RIP
    what did you all take so far in your life ?

  18. #18
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2016
    Posts
    7,038
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Why do people romanticise heroin so much? No other drug is treated in such a way?
    You keep your distance with a system of touch
    And gentle persuasion
    I'm lost in admiration
    Could I need you this much?
    Oh, you're wasting my time
    You're just—, just—, just wasting time

  19. #19
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    24,547
    Mentioned
    1231 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949698
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    Why do people romanticise heroin so much? No other drug is treated in such a way?
    feels good af and has been used for over 100 yrs

    goat drug of all time never rly went away
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  20. #20
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,955
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    Why do people romanticise heroin so much? No other drug is treated in such a way?
    impression I get from HFIY when he talks about drugs in general


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions