Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680

    Some dude at the gym today told me that "the only way to know if you are a straight man is to take it up the ass

    ....atleast once in your lifetime..otherwise you can't say you are straight without trying anal sex. You can't deny what you haven't tried..you might take it in your ass once, and see that you actually like it"

    Sounds like a great excuse to be a faggot tbh
    Last edited by stud93; 2017-11-13 at 10:54 PM.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  2. #2
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,936
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    lots of gays in Greece.

  3. #3
    REMOVE KEBAB stoptryharding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2017
    Posts
    922
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    @MindlessWork you on vacation in Greece?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

  4. #4
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    lots of gays in Greece.
    Not only here, It's a gay epidemic everywhere. The media pushes it on the TV, on the Internet etc. They make it seem like its a normal thing

    Plus its all the estrogen in food / water / plastics.

    And gyms are filled with gays, and it makes sense...if you were a faggot, where would you go to meet young muscular guys? At the gym ofcourse
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  5. #5
    Mega Autist Tactical Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    I think you are gay. Come out. Life will be much easier.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Squirrel View Post
    I think you are gay. Come out. Life will be much easier.
    Nah im not...if i was gay, why would I even pretend that im straight on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers that Ill probably never meet in irl?

    Plus its 2017..now its in to be gay and old fashioned to be straight
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  7. #7
    REMOVE KEBAB stoptryharding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2017
    Posts
    922
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Nah im not...if i was gay, why would I even pretend that im straight on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers that Ill probably never meet in irl?

    Plus its 2017..now its in to be gay and old fashioned to be straight
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

  8. #8
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptryharding View Post
    lol
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  9. #9
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,913
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptryharding View Post
    @MindlessWork you on vacation in Greece?

  10. #10
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptryharding View Post
    @MindlessWork you on vacation in Greece?
    Whats up with the mindlesswork gay / rapist meme?

    He actually looks pretty friendly, chill and nice person

    wouldhangoutirl/10
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  11. #11
    REMOVE KEBAB stoptryharding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2017
    Posts
    922
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    He actually looks pretty friendly, chill and nice person

    wouldhangoutirl/10
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

  12. #12
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptryharding View Post
    ...
    no srsly...everytime he replies to me he seems pretty friendly
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  13. #13
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,936
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    no srsly...everytime he replies to me he seems pretty friendly
    this. I think people just shit on him cause he's in his 50s and is on a forum predominantly populated by guys in their 20s.

  14. #14
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Not only here, It's a gay epidemic everywhere. The media pushes it on the TV, on the Internet etc. They make it seem like its a normal thing

    Plus its all the estrogen in food / water / plastics.

    And gyms are filled with gays, and it makes sense...if you were a faggot, where would you go to meet young muscular guys? At the gym ofcourse
    You should try it brah
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  15. #15
    Banned MoheemTamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2017
    Posts
    2,257
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    You should try it brah
    Mybfriend..

    Suck cok for meth..

  16. #16
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,729
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    do you lift at a gay gym? i swear a week ago u made a thread about fags hitting on u at the
    gym and now this faggy thread.

    or it could just be your gay fantasies playing out in your head while u type our these faggy threads.
    I guess we'll never know...

  17. #17
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,508
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    You should try it brah
    only with u bby

    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    do you lift at a gay gym? i swear a week ago u made a thread about fags hitting on u at the
    gym and now this faggy thread.

    or it could just be your gay fantasies playing out in your head while u type our these faggy threads.
    I guess we'll never know...
    Besides lifting, I'm doin PT at the gym also, so I get to talk with alot of people. Plus its the same dudes everytime, so we got to know each other, and I swear 99% of them are gays
    Last edited by stud93; 2017-11-13 at 11:26 PM.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  18. #18
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,395
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    You should try it brah
    feels gud excelent
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  19. #19
    REMOVE KEBAB stoptryharding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2017
    Posts
    922
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    feels gud excelent
    excelent
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

  20. #20
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    9,193
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520187
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptryharding View Post
    excelent
    Egg salad
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions