Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    op is just coping hard af his girly abs and 150lb girly figure cannot hide the fact that he loves to get botttomed out by big hairy girzzlords in gym lockerooms for 5 euros
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That’s not what white knighting is at all lol white knighting is when you were saying something mean to her and stick up for her and it’s super cringe. When you talk to her it seems likes your overcompensating for something. That’s sll
    why would I even need to overcompense on a forum that I'm talking to people who live on the other side of planet?
    Most of the cringy stuff I've said to her, I did it on purpose just to trigger all those who hate her.
    Last edited by stud93; 2017-11-14 at 12:29 PM.
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Not only here, It's a gay epidemic everywhere. The media pushes it on the TV, on the Internet etc. They make it seem like its a normal thing

Plus its all the estrogen in food / water / plastics.

And gyms are filled with gays, and it makes sense...if you were a faggot, where would you go to meet young muscular guys? At the gym ofcourse
    ancient greeks showed us how its done

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    op makes the most gay threads on misc every day its clear to me he is a repressed twink thats having a hard time coming out to the misc n trys to hide it by spitting beta game to enigma
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    ancient greeks showed us how its done
    Yes! Good goym! Believe what the jews told you about ancient Greeks to push their gay agenda.
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    op makes the most gay threads on misc every day its clear to me he is a repressed twink thats having a hard time coming out to the misc n trys to hide it by spitting beta game to enigma
    You are a repressed gay bear who acts tough and macho on the internet, to hide the fact you actually like boys.
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    You are a repressed gay bear who acts tough and macho on the internet, to hide the fact you actually like boys.
    i like trannys
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Yes! Good goym! Believe what the jews told you about ancient Greeks to push their gay agenda.
    srsly? its mentioned many times by multiple philosphers

you cant blame this one of the jews my friend

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    srsly? its mentioned many times by multiple philosphers

you cant blame this one of the jews my friend
    But you shouldn't believe 100% the translated texts.

The only way to know for sure what they are talking about is to learn ancient greek and read the originals

i like trannys
    Is fucking trannies gay according to you?
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)

The only way to know for sure what they are talking about is to learn ancient greek and read the originals

no because they look better than most girls you see in public n got dat ass n tits n suck better dik now u would be gay if u played with their lil dick or got fucked in the ass by them but if you are the one doin the fucking and if geeks see u in public with a dimepiece tranny n think its a hot chick id say its not gay brah
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    no because they look better than most girls you see in public n got dat ass n tits n suck better dik now u would be gay if u played with their lil dick or got fucked in the ass by them but if you are the one doin the fucking and if geeks see u in public with a dimepiece tranny n think its a hot chick id say its not gay brah
    Okay brah, good to know

Just in case
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

might be wrong but im pretty sure you cant even read alot of the texts in ancient greek anymore cos theyve passed from culture fo culture and rewritten again and again in different languages that the originals were lost a long time ago

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    might be wrong but im pretty sure you cant even read alot of the texts in ancient greek anymore cos theyve passed from culture fo culture and rewritten again and again in different languages that the originals were lost a long time ago
    Yeah thats true also.

Some claim that the originals are on the vatican secret achives, but I guess we will never get to know
    dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Yeah thats true also.

Some claim that the originals are on the vatican secret achives, but I guess we will never get to know
    think the vatican claims a lot of shit just to create the ilusion of power when in reality they are nothing

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    OP seems pretty deep in the closet tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A woman did me with a strap on a few times. While it wasn't really unpleasant once I had got used to it, it's not something I really enjoyed Feels at best like you are a taking a good shit in the morning after a heavy night of food and booze. If being Gay just involved being fucked in the ass,it would be much less popular than it is. My guess is that dude wanted to fuck you in the ass and that was his weak attempt of persuasion. Plus in my experience the men who like assfucking other men are the worst kind of gays, they tend to be straight on the outside, wives and girlfriends but it's all a big lie, and they aggressively pursue and fuck other men,they are angry at themselves for being homo and take it out on the assholes of other men. They like to surround themselves with other men doing manly pursuits, gyms, team sports etc etc.
    Last edited by uklad; 2017-11-14 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uklad View Post
    A woman did me with a strap on a few times. While it wasn't really unpleasant once I had got used to it, it's not something I really enjoyed Feels at best like you are a taking a good shit in the morning after a heavy night of food and booze. If being Gay just involved being fucked in the ass,it would be much less popular than it is. My guess is that dude wanted to fuck you in the ass and that was his weak attempt of persuasion. Plus in my experience the men who like assfucking other men are the worst kind of gays, they tend to be straight on the outside, wives and girlfriends but it's all a big lie, and they aggressively pursue and fuck other men,they are angry at themselves for being homo and take it out on the assholes of other men. They like to surround themselves with other men doing manly pursuits, gyms, team sports etc etc.
    username checks out

IFBB Pro Ken Something TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uklad View Post

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    only way to know you're a man is to measure yourself and see if you're 6'+ and weigh yourself and see if you're 200lbs+ dead srs
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*
    #Big_Kyriakos_Big_Fan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123