Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    21,256
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949695
    op is just coping hard af his girly abs and 150lb girly figure cannot hide the fact that he loves to get botttomed out by big hairy girzzlords in gym lockerooms for 5 euros
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  2. #42
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That’s not what white knighting is at all lol white knighting is when you were saying something mean to her and stick up for her and it’s super cringe. When you talk to her it seems likes your overcompensating for something. That’s sll
    why would I even need to overcompense on a forum that I'm talking to people who live on the other side of planet?
    Most of the cringy stuff I've said to her, I did it on purpose just to trigger all those who hate her.
    Last edited by stud93; 2017-11-14 at 12:29 PM.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  3. #43
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41376869
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Not only here, It's a gay epidemic everywhere. The media pushes it on the TV, on the Internet etc. They make it seem like its a normal thing

    Plus its all the estrogen in food / water / plastics.

    And gyms are filled with gays, and it makes sense...if you were a faggot, where would you go to meet young muscular guys? At the gym ofcourse
    ancient greeks showed us how its done
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

  4. #44
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    21,256
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949695
    op makes the most gay threads on misc every day its clear to me he is a repressed twink thats having a hard time coming out to the misc n trys to hide it by spitting beta game to enigma
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  5. #45
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    ancient greeks showed us how its done
    Yes! Good goym! Believe what the jews told you about ancient Greeks to push their gay agenda.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  6. #46
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    op makes the most gay threads on misc every day its clear to me he is a repressed twink thats having a hard time coming out to the misc n trys to hide it by spitting beta game to enigma
    You are a repressed gay bear who acts tough and macho on the internet, to hide the fact you actually like boys.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  7. #47
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    21,256
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949695
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    You are a repressed gay bear who acts tough and macho on the internet, to hide the fact you actually like boys.
    i like trannys
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  8. #48
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41376869
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Yes! Good goym! Believe what the jews told you about ancient Greeks to push their gay agenda.
    srsly? its mentioned many times by multiple philosphers

    you cant blame this one of the jews my friend
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

  9. #49
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    srsly? its mentioned many times by multiple philosphers

    you cant blame this one of the jews my friend
    But you shouldn't believe 100% the translated texts.

    The only way to know for sure what they are talking about is to learn ancient greek and read the originals

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i like trannys
    Is fucking trannies gay according to you?
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  10. #50
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    21,256
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949695
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    But you shouldn't believe 100% the translated texts.

    The only way to know for sure what they are talking about is to learn ancient greek and read the originals



    Is fucking trannies gay according to you?
    no because they look better than most girls you see in public n got dat ass n tits n suck better dik now u would be gay if u played with their lil dick or got fucked in the ass by them but if you are the one doin the fucking and if geeks see u in public with a dimepiece tranny n think its a hot chick id say its not gay brah
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  11. #51
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    no because they look better than most girls you see in public n got dat ass n tits n suck better dik now u would be gay if u played with their lil dick or got fucked in the ass by them but if you are the one doin the fucking and if geeks see u in public with a dimepiece tranny n think its a hot chick id say its not gay brah
    Okay brah, good to know

    Just in case
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  12. #52
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41376869
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    But you shouldn't believe 100% the translated texts.

    The only way to know for sure what they are talking about is to learn ancient greek and read the originals



    Is fucking trannies gay according to you?
    might be wrong but im pretty sure you cant even read alot of the texts in ancient greek anymore cos theyve passed from culture fo culture and rewritten again and again in different languages that the originals were lost a long time ago
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

  13. #53
    Senior Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    might be wrong but im pretty sure you cant even read alot of the texts in ancient greek anymore cos theyve passed from culture fo culture and rewritten again and again in different languages that the originals were lost a long time ago
    Yeah thats true also.

    Some claim that the originals are on the vatican secret achives, but I guess we will never get to know
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  14. #54
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41376869
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Yeah thats true also.

    Some claim that the originals are on the vatican secret achives, but I guess we will never get to know
    think the vatican claims a lot of shit just to create the ilusion of power when in reality they are nothing
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

  15. #55
    Senior Member Zbrah18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    714
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42091052
    OP seems pretty deep in the closet tbh

  16. #56
    Member uklad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03 2015
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3008301
    A woman did me with a strap on a few times. While it wasn't really unpleasant once I had got used to it, it's not something I really enjoyed Feels at best like you are a taking a good shit in the morning after a heavy night of food and booze. If being Gay just involved being fucked in the ass,it would be much less popular than it is. My guess is that dude wanted to fuck you in the ass and that was his weak attempt of persuasion. Plus in my experience the men who like assfucking other men are the worst kind of gays, they tend to be straight on the outside, wives and girlfriends but it's all a big lie, and they aggressively pursue and fuck other men,they are angry at themselves for being homo and take it out on the assholes of other men. They like to surround themselves with other men doing manly pursuits, gyms, team sports etc etc.
    Last edited by uklad; 2017-11-14 at 03:13 PM.

  17. #57
    Senior Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by uklad View Post
    A woman did me with a strap on a few times. While it wasn't really unpleasant once I had got used to it, it's not something I really enjoyed Feels at best like you are a taking a good shit in the morning after a heavy night of food and booze. If being Gay just involved being fucked in the ass,it would be much less popular than it is. My guess is that dude wanted to fuck you in the ass and that was his weak attempt of persuasion. Plus in my experience the men who like assfucking other men are the worst kind of gays, they tend to be straight on the outside, wives and girlfriends but it's all a big lie, and they aggressively pursue and fuck other men,they are angry at themselves for being homo and take it out on the assholes of other men. They like to surround themselves with other men doing manly pursuits, gyms, team sports etc etc.
    username checks out

  18. #58
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by uklad View Post
    A woman did me with a strap on a few times. While it wasn't really unpleasant once I had got used to it, it's not something I really enjoyed Feels at best like you are a taking a good shit in the morning after a heavy night of food and booze. If being Gay just involved being fucked in the ass,it would be much less popular than it is. My guess is that dude wanted to fuck you in the ass and that was his weak attempt of persuasion. Plus in my experience the men who like assfucking other men are the worst kind of gays, they tend to be straight on the outside, wives and girlfriends but it's all a big lie, and they aggressively pursue and fuck other men,they are angry at themselves for being homo and take it out on the assholes of other men. They like to surround themselves with other men doing manly pursuits, gyms, team sports etc etc.

  19. #59
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Location
    Pizza Hut
    Weight
    FULL
    Posts
    9,598
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    only way to know you're a man is to measure yourself and see if you're 6'+ and weigh yourself and see if you're 200lbs+ dead srs
    YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
    VYNZ GENERATION
    Raw, no condom, no pulling out crew
    LMSmaxxing crew
    pizza slayer crew

    Quote Originally Posted by king_ravish View Post
    everyone wants to be zyzz

    but no one wants to get in the sauna


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions