Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Cope. 3lbs a week isn't worth it. 1.5kcal a day plus lifting 10x10 low weight and walk instead of using a car for 2 weeks. That will drop 1-1.5lbs daily with the same dose. Honestly people don't use dnp to its full potential. Those 2 weeks is when the magic happens make the most out of your suffering.
    Feel free to travel back in time 100 years and tell these nice ladies that. I'm just posting how it was originally prescribed. It's not like the use has changed. Stupid people are just trying to take too much too fast. Good enough is never enough apparently.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neutered testes View Post
    Feel free to travel back in time 100 years and tell these nice ladies that. I'm just posting how it was originally prescribed. It's not like the use has changed. Stupid people are just trying to take too much too fast. Good enough is never enough apparently.
    Prescribed means the safest not necessarily the most effective way. Also petite housewives vs male lifters...diff doses. Standard protocol Internet age for a man is 200-600mg daily for 2-3 weeks. Tapering it would be smart, but wasting time with 75mg daily...is a waste.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Prescribed means the safest not necessarily the most effective way. Also petite housewives vs male lifters...diff doses. Standard protocol Internet age for a man is 200-600mg daily for 2-3 weeks. Tapering it would be smart, but wasting time with 75mg daily...is a waste.
    200mg for 8 weeks?

good idea?

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes generally speaking when ingesting an extremely dangerous poison with a high risk of death and no known antidote, safety is going to be a factor that doctors will consider. Shocker. Also losing 2-3lb without changing anything about diet or exercise, and over 80% success rate, I would consider effective. Nothing even comes close to that today and probably never will.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n76xxx76 View Post
    200mg for 8 weeks?

good idea?
    dude....way too long I feel mentally tired after a week. 2-3 weeks is the sweet spot. Maybe jack up your dose 100mg and run it inferno style for 3 weeks and see where youre at. Doubt you have the fat to warrant 8 fucking weeks of torture. Youre also probably leaner than you think since dnp makes you look soft and glycogen depleted at the same time.

Plus the way dnp works its ineffective if you take it too long due to your thyroid slowing down. You can do it if you supplement 50mcg t3 daily (dont do this since youre natty) or you can ramp the dose say 200 2 weeks 300 2 weeks 400 2 weeks etc or ramp cardio weekly...just ramp something weekly to accommodate your bodies slow down of t3 if you take it an excessive amount of time... Otherwise youre gonna stall.

im running 10 days of 300mg starve mode and extending 4 more days starve after to make it an even 2 weeks esp since that shit lingers 3-4 days after you stop taking it. You wont fill out those 4 days no matter how you binge anyway so just keep starving then fill out with GDAs n carbs after it natty.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Yes generally speaking when ingesting an extremely dangerous poison with a high risk of death and no known antidote, safety is going to be a factor that doctors will consider. Shocker. Also losing 2-3lb without changing anything about diet or exercise, and over 80% success rate, I would consider effective. Nothing even comes close to that today and probably never will.
    Yeah lethal to effective dose etc.
    OFC thats why people use this shit. My point was to make the most out of it. Yeah lemme just pound 2kcal of carbs on DNP so i turn into a sweaty mess and feel like shit all while slowing down fat loss. Or I could starve myself on protein and fats avoid excessive heat and end the DNP blast much quicker losing more fat?
    Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah lethal to effective dose etc.
    OFC thats why people use this shit. My point was to make the most out of it. Yeah lemme just pound 2kcal of carbs on DNP so i turn into a sweaty mess and feel like shit all while slowing down fat loss. Or I could starve myself on protein and fats avoid excessive heat and end the DNP blast much quicker losing more fat?
    What you mean by "making the most out of it" will mean something different to someone else. There's no rule that says you have to dose 500mg a day and be miserable just so you can cut your time in half, you're just imposing that mental structure on to yourself.

Also, in the article I mentioned it doesn't mention anyting about adverse side effects at the point of four months and it definitely didn't say it became "ineffective" over long term use, implying some sort of tolerance, however it did say thyroid meds could help speed the process.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    What you mean by "making the most out of it" will mean something different to someone else. There's no rule that says you have to dose 500mg a day and be miserable just so you can cut your time in half, you're just imposing that mental structure on to yourself.

Also, in the article I mentioned it doesn't mention anyting about adverse side effects at the point of four months and it definitely didn't say it became "ineffective" over long term use, implying some sort of tolerance, however it did say thyroid meds could help speed the process.
    dude im hot and sweaty naturally combine that shit with DNP i want to get in and out asap combine with the hunger+feeling weak+shit gym performance. Dont see the point of jerking around with your dose at 75-150 when youre gonna feel shitty might as well go higher and get it over with (some people do 500 most ive done is 375). IF youre a girl who doesnt care about long term gym performance who is cold naturally due to being small+ a woman etc then yeah but if you lift you want to get this shit done so you can actually lift normally with glycogen in your muscles and stop sweating like a motherfucker. Not to mention the longer you stay on the more prone to binges you get and maybe your fatloss continues but there is a definite drop after a few weeks due to your thyroid being in the shitter. Yeah i sweat like shit and get depleted on even 125mg thats just what DNP does.

Not saying its a tolerance. Im saying your thyroid levels drop because thats what dnp does, and that is reflected in the article like you said. You can avoid that if you just inferno it for a few weeks you get max results min inconvenience min t3 suppression.
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 2017-11-14 at 07:29 PM.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    dude....way too long I feel mentally tired after a week. 2-3 weeks is the sweet spot. Maybe jack up your dose 100mg and run it inferno style for 3 weeks and see where youre at. Doubt you have the fat to warrant 8 fucking weeks of torture. Youre also probably leaner than you think since dnp makes you look soft and glycogen depleted at the same time.

Plus the way dnp works its ineffective if you take it too long due to your thyroid slowing down. You can do it if you supplement 50mcg t3 daily (dont do this since youre natty) or you can ramp the dose say 200 2 weeks 300 2 weeks 400 2 weeks etc or ramp cardio weekly...just ramp something weekly to accommodate your bodies slow down of t3 if you take it an excessive amount of time... Otherwise youre gonna stall.

im running 10 days of 300mg starve mode and extending 4 more days starve after to make it an even 2 weeks esp since that shit lingers 3-4 days after you stop taking it. You wont fill out those 4 days no matter how you binge anyway so just keep starving then fill out with GDAs n carbs after it natty.
    I only have enough for 2 weeks. I was sweating like fuk in the gym tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up squatting the bar.

think I will be in a good spot aesthetically if I dont get depression and stop going to the gym again.

wish I didnt stop going. feel bad now, luckily im still young, cant afford to quit again.

fuck me i wish i wasnt such a faggot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    i just stopped going when I had my jaw surgery and spent the past month or two idk getting high as fuck, not really bothering. I went into super inspect mode on LSD with my life and quit all drugs and started actually lifting again, feel less depressed now.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n76xxx76 View Post
    I only have enough for 2 weeks. I was sweating like fuk in the gym tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up squatting the bar.

think I will be in a good spot aesthetically if I dont get depression and stop going to the gym again.

wish I didnt stop going. feel bad now, luckily im still young, cant afford to quit again.

fuck me i wish i wasnt such a faggot.
    youre good. DNP is like going in a hyperbolic fat loss chamber and coming out in 2 weeks so your results will likely be very impressive. Just for the love of god dont binge on it and wait for a week after it to start eating normally.

Strength loss is definitely normal. I just do 5x10 or 10x10 full body light weight because there is no way im retaining strength that depleted.

GL
    Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)

yo this just came up on youtube. Basically its about how low carbs are superior like I said...i guess paraphrasing what I said but the dude is on youtube and has subscribers so people are more likely to listen to him than me some random dude on a forum.

Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    yo this just came up on youtube. Basically its about how low carbs are superior like I said...i guess paraphrasing what I said but the dude is on youtube and has subscribers so people are more likely to listen to him than me some random dude on a forum.

I wasn't arguing what type of diet at all though. I was just saying it's fine to use less dosage-wise and stretch it out over longer period to minimize the discomfort. I understand it burns up glucose so you're flatter and weaker, that's just one varibable to take into consideration when using it. Some guys have such a huge ego they can't stand to be out of the gym for a week or drop 20 pounds on their bench, their whole manhood literally rests on some number on a barbell. Meanwhile others understand these efects are just temporary, and you sacrifice a little for a while as a means to and end, and eventually you come out the other side better for it.

In the end, do what you want, doesn't affect me one bit. I bought DNP on a whim but wound up throwing it out because honestly I can get pretty lean without it so I chose not to use it. It was very cheap so it wasn't a big loss. To each his own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12