Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    From Chump to Champ Aztec Assailant's Avatar
    Weight
    221 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

My website is pretty much completed now

http://www.samuelorona.com

The issues that were problems before have been ironed out, now you can click on each page from any page in the site, and now there's a forum page with a link to a message forum, instead of the contact page that didn't work. Let me know what you guys think! Now I just have to wait for my grade from my professor.

EDIT: The front page has four fitness comics in a WOW slider, you need to click on the pause button to freeze the page so you can read it, then click it again to go to the next page, then click again to pause it
    Last edited by Aztec Assailant; 2017-11-14 at 03:09 PM.
    As of May 2017, I don't have Internet at home so it may take me 24 hours or longer to respond
    "If you even remotely look like you lift, you're doing better than 95% of the general population"
    "You say unbelievable, I say achievable!"
    "Don't stop for nothing it's full speed or nothing, I'm taking down you know whatever's in my way!"

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    http://www.samuelorona.com

The issues that were problems before have been ironed out, now you can click on each page from any page in the site, and now there's a forum page with a link to a message forum, instead of the contact page that didn't work. Let me know what you guys think! Now I just have to wait for my grade from my professor.
    Why no "In Living Color" on resume?

Weight
    221 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Why no "In Living Color" on resume?
    When I tell people about that, they think I'm crazy and I have no proof that it ever happened, other than people like Jim Carrey and Christina Applegate who knew me at the time and worked with me. I was 20 and living in my own apartment at that time, but I had no contact with family so they didn't know, and a couple of times I tried to tell my Mom but she thought I was off my medication so I stopped bringing it up.

Maybe after I sell a screenplay I can go back and put it on my resume, and people will know I'm legit, but not at this point.
    As of May 2017, I don't have Internet at home so it may take me 24 hours or longer to respond
    "If you even remotely look like you lift, you're doing better than 95% of the general population"
    "Don't stop for nothing it's full speed or nothing, I'm taking down you know whatever's in my way!"

bloatmaxxin SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Weight
    157.6 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    i try to read one of your shit comics and then suddenly i seen only clouds and the next shit comic appears
    tall dark handsome
    and pure

Weight
    221 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    i try to read one of your shit comics and then suddenly i seen only clouds and the next shit comic appears
    Click the pause button in the center of the page to freeze it

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pretty good. The resume section threw me for a WTF.. But if your story is true, then it should be a movie one day..

Weight
    221 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Pretty good. The resume section threw me for a WTF.. But if your story is true, then it should be a movie one day..
    Did you like the fitness comics?

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    Did you like the fitness comics?
    You should make comics about the people here. Pakis , bigmane, proudmanlet,

Weight
    221 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    You should make comics about the people here. Pakis , bigmane, proudmanlet,
    I might do something like that, but the comics have to make sense outside of this website, if I mentioned certain people the joke still has to make sense to outsiders who don't know that person by name.