Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Senior Member CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

npc nationals this week

@Johneffer is this the thing where you strip almost naked and put on tanning oil in front of a bunch of men?

or is that the other thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    I guess you guys have never seen his cock because that alone makes him at least an 8 and his amazing in the bedroom so that makes him a 10. Guess you guys posting have never experienced a wet pussy craving your cock too busy worry about your looks while his getting his dick suck
    Quote Originally Posted by n76xxx76 View Post
    Lets see you come talk shit to me irl you fucking pussy nerd.. Keyboard warrior faggot. I just wrote 5 pages of notes in a 1 hour lecture bet you clean toilets scum

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'2
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    the Miami nationals is a bodybuilding competition where all the top professional amateur athletes who have won a regional qualifier show to get there, compete to become professional bodybuilders
    typically this means that these bodybuilders have worked for numerous years putting on muscle mass, training on a daily basis and following an anabolic diet and protocol
    The judges decide who the winner is based on conditioning, muscularity, presentation, and structure
    It is a common misconception that bodybuilders 'strip' on stage... They come out already in little clothing --- a small pair of posing trunks ideally fitted so that the glutes can show the striations in them which is a true tell tale sign of nailing ones condition
    It is also possible that some of the individuals on the judging panel might be women so it isnt necessarily for men
    Snapchat: Johneffer
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    19 Y/O
    Bench: 405x6
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12
    Deadlift: 675x1

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    the Miami nationals is a bodybuilding competition where all the top professional amateur athletes who have won a regional qualifier show to get there, compete to become professional bodybuilders
    typically this means that these bodybuilders have worked for numerous years putting on muscle mass, training on a daily basis and following an anabolic diet and protocol
    The judges decide who the winner is based on conditioning, muscularity, presentation, and structure
    It is a common misconception that bodybuilders 'strip' on stage... They come out already in little clothing --- a small pair of posing trunks ideally fitted so that the glutes can show the striations in them which is a true tell tale sign of nailing ones condition
    It is also possible that some of the individuals on the judging panel might be women so it isnt necessarily for men

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    u ever fucked a judge to win?
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Fap before stepping outside to ensure the safety all women crew
    Hypes himself up by watching zuzz videos the day before asking his oneitis and doesn't go through with it crew
    Manlet crew
    Roast yourself before others do so you don't feel as bad crew
    Called suicide prevention hotline and the operator tried to make me commit suicide crew
    It was over before it even began crew