Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)

npc nationals this week

@Johneffer is this the thing where you strip almost naked and put on tanning oil in front of a bunch of men?

or is that the other thing?

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    the Miami nationals is a bodybuilding competition where all the top professional amateur athletes who have won a regional qualifier show to get there, compete to become professional bodybuilders
    typically this means that these bodybuilders have worked for numerous years putting on muscle mass, training on a daily basis and following an anabolic diet and protocol
    The judges decide who the winner is based on conditioning, muscularity, presentation, and structure
    It is a common misconception that bodybuilders 'strip' on stage... They come out already in little clothing --- a small pair of posing trunks ideally fitted so that the glutes can show the striations in them which is a true tell tale sign of nailing ones condition
    It is also possible that some of the individuals on the judging panel might be women so it isnt necessarily for men
    Snapchat: Johneffer
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    20 Y/O
    Bench: 405x6
    Squat: 675x1
    Deadlift: 685x1
    Meri Naam Johneffer Hai. Main Bodybuilder hoon. Ek din, main ek Superstar hoga

DISCLAIMER: Anything I say that is offensive is completely satirical and anything that I give advice on is not to be taken seriously or acted upon

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    the Miami nationals is a bodybuilding competition where all the top professional amateur athletes who have won a regional qualifier show to get there, compete to become professional bodybuilders
    typically this means that these bodybuilders have worked for numerous years putting on muscle mass, training on a daily basis and following an anabolic diet and protocol
    The judges decide who the winner is based on conditioning, muscularity, presentation, and structure
    It is a common misconception that bodybuilders 'strip' on stage... They come out already in little clothing --- a small pair of posing trunks ideally fitted so that the glutes can show the striations in them which is a true tell tale sign of nailing ones condition
    It is also possible that some of the individuals on the judging panel might be women so it isnt necessarily for men

Weight
    hissening 500lbs
    Height
    6'6 500lbs and you?
    Mentioned
    1654 Post(s)
    u ever fucked a judge to win?
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them