Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673

    almost a year after I fucked up my chances with a 10/10

    Saw this girl on tinder who had her ig linked to her profile. She was a 10/10 to me, so I instantly super liked her, and followed her ig. She followed me back the next day, which surprised me because she had thousands upon thousands of followers. I decided to say something witty and fucked up. She instantly unfollowed after she read my dm. Lesson to be learned here, do not mention Tinder in no shape or form in a DM. My chances were already good (C O P E) because I was able to talk to her through Insta instead of a dating app, but I was not aware of this at the time.

    Pics - https://imgur.com/a/JXoht

    TLDR; donít autismax

  2. #2
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Damn, she's literally out of everybody's league looks-wise. Legit 9/10.

  3. #3
    end my pain CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,378
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520185
    looks nice until you notice her dick
    i am running out of time

  4. #4
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    looks nice until you notice her dick
    But what if she's 100% female? I imagine the only way you can attain something like that is to be a rich man.. otherwise forget it boyo. All the facial aesthetics and muscle in the world can't save you.

  5. #5
    Sophisticated Gentleman casuaphaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04 2015
    Location
    California Hills, Where Rich And Divorced Live
    Weight
    Gentleman Doesn't Tell His Weight.
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17375455
    When you said 10/10 i actually expected much more. She looks like one of many good looking girls nothing unique

    Ellito Rodgers fan crew
    Not ever marrying because im gonna be worth millions crew
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win" - Jason Genova
    80s lovers crew
    started learning spanish so i could talk like a cholo crew
    Anti-smokers crew

  6. #6
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    10,471
    Mentioned
    925 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    How did you fuck it up?

  7. #7
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    But what if she's 100% female? I imagine the only way you can attain something like that is to be a rich man.. otherwise forget it boyo. All the facial aesthetics and muscle in the world can't save you.
    Why would you even want such a girl tho?

    It's not like she will ever develop any real feels for you. She will see you as an expendable person. Plus she will abandon your ass if you stop providing for her.

    Having fake people in your life = key to depression

    Try to find a girl that will always be there for you, no matter what (LOL I know its a dream, such girls don't exist in 2017..they are all shallow egoistic sluts)
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  8. #8
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Why would you even want such a girl tho?

    It's not like she will ever develop any real feels for you. She will see you as an expendable person. Plus she will abandon your ass if you stop providing for her.

    Having fake people in your life = key to depression

    Try to find a girl that will always be there for you, no matter what (LOL I know its a dream, such girls don't exist in 2017..they are all shallow egoistic sluts)
    Meh, trophy gf. It's not about having it as much as showing people that you have it.

    I doubt there are such people out there nowadays, you would need to find a sub 70 iq sloot for that. Typically the dumber the individual, the higher the loyalty cause they can't think for themselves.
    Last edited by Death Knight; 2017-11-14 at 06:39 PM.

  9. #9
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Okay. You don't understand how the rules of insta. work.

    If someone follows you, you can either follow them back, or follow them back and unfollow shortly after (douche move)

    In this case, it looks like she's running a bot/program to manager her insta. (which are super cheap to afford) that advert. on tinder and auto-follow/unfollow shortly after.
    Join the DelrayMisfits Discord https://discord.gg/eMRQ4d7

  10. #10
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    Meh, trophy gf. It's not about having it as much as showing people that you have it.

    I doubt there are such people out there nowadays, you would need to find a sub 70 iq sloot for that. Typically the dumber the individual, the higher the loyalty cause they can't think for themselves.
    Man its such a shame what people have become.

    There is no real sympathy and no real emotions left in humans anymore. They are all for themselves, everyone is out for a littlebit of everyone else. I'm starting to doubt that love is real tbh

    Satan has won
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  11. #11
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Man its such a shame what people have become.

    There is no real sympathy and no real emotions left in humans anymore. They are all for themselves, everyone is out for a littlebit of everyone else. I'm starting to doubt that love is real tbh

    Satan has won
    I'm sure it exists, it's just really rare..

  12. #12
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    I'm sure it exists, it's just really rare..
    Well I believe the only person that might truly love us unconditional is our mother (and since we ended up on fitmisc I guess they don't LMAO)
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  13. #13
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Well I believe the only person that might truly love us unconditional is our mother (and since we ended up on fitmisc I guess they don't LMAO)
    Parents I guess, maybe..can't say the feeling is requited.

  14. #14
    Senior Member n76xxx76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Man its such a shame what people have become.

    There is no real sympathy and no real emotions left in humans anymore. They are all for themselves, everyone is out for a littlebit of everyone else. I'm starting to doubt that love is real tbh

    Satan has won
    my grandparents are 80 and have been together since they were 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    Banging 10/10 girls every day looking huge and freaky. Enhanced vision, beautiful shiny head, its over boyos! And Omega you towelhead all that porn your watching gonna land you in hell what you think about that? Time to glue sandpaper on your hands before that ED gets even worse


    https://youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

  15. #15
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by n76xxx76 View Post
    my grandparents are 80 and have been together since they were 18.
    Nice man

    Sad how the modern couples last only a few years, and then they end up hating each other
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  16. #16
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    14,708
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    Damn, she's literally out of everybody's league looks-wise. Legit 9/10.
    this tbh once a girl is above like a 7/10 she's above mere mortals' looksmatch. Need to be like in the NFL or fuck her for drugs or some shit tbh.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    14,708
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Man its such a shame what people have become.

    There is no real sympathy and no real emotions left in humans anymore. They are all for themselves, everyone is out for a littlebit of everyone else. I'm starting to doubt that love is real tbh

    Satan has won
    *Yahweh has won
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    14,708
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Well I believe the only person that might truly love us unconditional is our mother (and since we ended up on fitmisc I guess they don't LMAO)
    lol that isnt unconditional they love you based on the condition you are their son if that werent the case they wouldnt.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

  19. #19
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    *Yahweh has won
    True haha

    Seems like they replaced human feels and communication with social media fakeness.
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  20. #20
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    6,540
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    lol that isnt unconditional they love you based on the condition you are their son if that werent the case they wouldnt.
    Thats a depressing thought man
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions