Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Registered Manlet LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Height
    171cm
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    dude makes app that digitally removes make up and women are losing their minds

    Elie's nap crew

  2. #2
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    4,431
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    fucking lol they are so but hurt

    I honestly want to see the world go back in time to trigger the fuck out of all these pansy's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680



    this has some miscer written all over it.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  4. #4
    REMOVE KEBAB stoptryharding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2017
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    i wonder how many women would off themselves if makeup was suddenly banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    wish i was a gyno surgeon so i could make millions off paki's that abuse ph's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    canthal tilt...upturned nose... what? i do not hear you i am injecting trenbolone and lifting heavy weights

  5. #5
    Ici c'est Paris miscing4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Parc des Princes, Paris, France
    Weight
    185
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    3,683
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    makeup should be illegal. How would women feel if I had a prosthetic that made me a 9x9 uberchad?
    incel crew
    nofap crew
    rue the day i was born crew
    chess crew
    soccer crew
    tennis crew

  6. #6
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    LOL at the comments. Damn women are going crazy guess they realise how good make up and apps are at making you look flawless

    What about some of the guy comments they must be male feminist, saying they should develop an app to see guys without hats, and I feel ashamed to be a male now LMAO friggin coconuts
    Last edited by Enigma; 2017-11-14 at 06:40 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    7,376
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Fap before stepping outside to ensure the safety all women crew
    Hypes himself up by watching zuzz videos the day before asking his oneitis and doesn't go through with it crew
    Manlet crew
    Roast yourself before others do so you don't feel as bad crew
    Called suicide prevention hotline and the operator tried to make me commit suicide crew
    It was over before it even began crew

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    its funny how mortified they are at even the slightest prospect of being uncovered for their true non perfect selves and have the charade lifted. Imagine if they were treated like men. They'd noose themselves in minutes of going outside.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  9. #9
    Registered Manlet LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Height
    171cm
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Elie's nap crew

  10. #10
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    3,426
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    "Looks like yet another day for me to be embarrassed to be a male." - Eric DeBlackmere


  11. #11
    Registered Manlet LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Height
    171cm
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    LOL at the comments. Damn women are going crazy guess they realise how good make up and apps are at making you look flawless

    What about some of the guy comments they must be male feminist, saying they should develop an app to see guys without hats, and I feel ashamed to be a male now LMAO friggin coconuts
    the thing is all the tech programmers are male... so they'd have to hire a male to do that for them
    in the meantime they should really think about if they want to escalate, cause what next? a dude makes an app to show what women like without pushup bras and spanx?
    Elie's nap crew

  12. #12
    Banned Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    6,938
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    "Use it to identify rapists and wife beaters the second he says hi to me. Make it useful."

    "... it’s clear he had time to do this because he’s a single douchebag who will end up forever alone.��let’s see an app that shows women what men’s penises look like while they’re just chillin on the couch."

    "Guys like this haven't had the privilege. It's why he had to invent the app."

    "A woman should develop an app to see what men look like without hats" @Bulgarian

    "How about developing an app that reveals what society would be like if men weren't such garbage humans?"

    "Alternative headline: Man develops app to reveal which men are undateable."

    "How about an app to tell men the difference between their testes and their souls?
    (Error: objects not found)" - t. nu male cuck

    "ok, i want an app that shows how big the dick is before i waste my time."




















  13. #13
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah View Post
    the thing is all the tech programmers are male... so they'd have to hire a male to do that for them
    in the meantime they should really think about if they want to escalate, cause what next? a dude makes an app to show what women like without pushup bras and spanx?
    I don't know why guys are surprised when they see some females with no make up or push up bras and the likes. You can tell looking at a female if she is wearing a shit ton of make up or not. Harder to tell with clothes if they look that tight without them but I would take an educated guess and would go with they do not look that tight because rarely do watch their diet and exercise **depends on country you reside at**

    Insta and porn is not reality with the majority. I think that gives people a false sense of what reality is.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    "Use it to identify rapists and wife beaters the second he says hi to me. Make it useful."

    "... it’s clear he had time to do this because he’s a single douchebag who will end up forever alone.��let’s see an app that shows women what men’s penises look like while they’re just chillin on the couch."

    "Guys like this haven't had the privilege. It's why he had to invent the app."

    "A woman should develop an app to see what men look like without hats" @Bulgarian

    "How about developing an app that reveals what society would be like if men weren't such garbage humans?"

    "Alternative headline: Man develops app to reveal which men are undateable."

    "How about an app to tell men the difference between their testes and their souls?
    (Error: objects not found)" - t. nu male cuck

    "ok, i want an app that shows how big the dick is before i waste my time."



















    we are reaching peak female entitlement





















    feels sooooo gud to not have to hatfish anymore kek.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I don't know why guys are surprised when they see some females with no make up or push up bras and the likes. You can tell looking at a female if she is wearing a shit ton of make up or not. Harder to tell with clothes if they look that tight without them but I would take an educated guess and would go with they do not look that tight because rarely do watch their diet and exercise **depends on country you reside at**

    Insta and porn is not reality with the majority. I think that gives people a false sense of what reality is.
    its not about that its about them receiving a confidence boost and extra entitlement because of not showing their flaws. How do females feel if men wore perfect wigs and 6in elevator shoes? Its not that we dont notice its that that shit lets women hit above their weight so to speak and makes them more entitled.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  16. #16
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    "Use it to identify rapists and wife beaters the second he says hi to me. Make it useful."

    "... it’s clear he had time to do this because he’s a single douchebag who will end up forever alone.��let’s see an app that shows women what men’s penises look like while they’re just chillin on the couch."

    "Guys like this haven't had the privilege. It's why he had to invent the app."

    "A woman should develop an app to see what men look like without hats" @Bulgarian

    "How about developing an app that reveals what society would be like if men weren't such garbage humans?"

    "Alternative headline: Man develops app to reveal which men are undateable."

    "How about an app to tell men the difference between their testes and their souls?
    (Error: objects not found)" - t. nu male cuck

    "ok, i want an app that shows how big the dick is before i waste my time."


    :
    :
    Don't you think they sound like the insta feminist females? The ones constantly claiming every guy is rapist and if you look at them they will get you charged.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    its not about that its about them receiving a confidence boost and extra entitlement because of not showing their flaws. How do females feel if men wore perfect wigs and 6in elevator shoes? Its not that we dont notice its that that shit lets women hit above their weight so to speak and makes them more entitled.
    I don't think an app is going to change their entitlement or the confidence they get from make up. I don't even know how you would even change this whole hitting above your weight so to speak. I think people will always try to hit above their weight in the hopes to score someone better.

    On a different topic, how is your hair? Did it make a massive difference? Does it look like real hair? How do you feel about it? I think I read you are super impressed and would recommend others to do it.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I don't think an app is going to change their entitlement or the confidence they get from make up. I don't even know how you would even change this whole hitting above your weight so to speak. I think people will always try to hit above their weight in the hopes to score someone better.

    On a different topic, how is your hair? Did it make a massive difference? Does it look like real hair? How do you feel about it? I think I read you are super impressed and would recommend others to do it.
    I mean it ultimately wont but they are so freaked out even by this little app that like 50k people will download its not like theyre going out completely bare like men with no adjustments, like imagine if females were judged as harshly as men and had minimal ways to fix their insecurities. Shit would blow over.

    Yeah feel like a million bucks def happy with spending a car for it, massive difference in how i look/feel dont wear hats everywhere lol. Like i said under very hard lighting (i think thats the correct term) if youre looking and know what to look for it looks slightly thinner, but i can always have it bullet proof if I feel like spending more, but its gtg in like daylight or like normally.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  19. #19
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    4,435
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    I mean it ultimately wont but they are so freaked out even by this little app that like 50k people will download its not like theyre going out completely bare like men with no adjustments, like imagine if females were judged as harshly as men and had minimal ways to fix their insecurities. Shit would blow over.

    Yeah feel like a million bucks def happy with spending a car for it, massive difference in how i look/feel dont wear hats everywhere lol. Like i said under very hard lighting (i think thats the correct term) if youre looking and know what to look for it looks slightly thinner, but i can always have it bullet proof if I feel like spending more, but its gtg in like daylight or like normally.
    That is awesome. I think it is worth spending the money on your looks if it is going to improve your quality of life, and it seems like it has improved your outlook.

    People may say it is a waste of money but they don't have to look at a flaw every day and realise the emotional and mental stress it can place on you. Hair definitely can make or break someone looks.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    6,648
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    That is awesome. I think it is worth spending the money on your looks if it is going to improve your quality of life, and it seems like it has improved your outlook.

    People may say it is a waste of money but they don't have to look at a flaw every day and realise the emotional and mental stress it can place on you. Hair definitely can make or break someone looks.
    Agreed.
    Slavic Strength Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions