Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,368
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by abrar mulla View Post
    we are unite as #AMAcrew of abrars modeling agency,,,,

    www.amamodeling.com crew



    @Turki el-Masoor
    @Omar Mahmood
    @PakiChad
    @MoheemTamir
    @dorian platz
    @WeakTeen
    @bankim sagar wali

    who else do joining #number1 tight crew and #kaimzzzzzz crew??,,,,,, #nose sugars and prostitute for all,,,,,
    https://youtu.be/zmBFl00Ngu0


    @Omar Mahmood
    Last edited by martin shkreli; 2019-11-18 at 07:46 PM.
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  2. #42
    chico de la piscina Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    in america we split uranium atom to heat water to drive turbine to create electricity to drive pump and condenser fan to remove heat from water to make ice to put in a glass to drink water improperly

    in india they drink water downstream in river where they rinse their butts and throw away their dead grandparents' corpses
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

  3. #43
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,368
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675


    Last edited by martin shkreli; 2019-11-18 at 07:49 PM.
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  4. #44
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,368
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    in america we split uranium atom to heat water to drive turbine to create electricity to drive pump and condenser fan to remove heat from water to make ice to put in a glass to drink water improperly

    in india they drink water downstream in river where they rinse their butts and throw away their dead grandparents' corpses
    Can't stop laughing at the first sentence how he says EVERYONE is drinking water incorrectly

    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  5. #45
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,419
    Mentioned
    683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Can't stop laughing at the first sentence how he says EVERYONE is drinking water incorrectly

    I ate hella edibles and this shit had me dying
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  6. #46
    chico de la piscina Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I ate hella edibles and this shit had me dying
    bow down to the water bro

    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

  7. #47
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,368
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I ate hella edibles and this shit had me dying
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    bow down to the water bro

    100% sober and still find this shit funny af can only imagine how funny it must be while drunk/high
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  8. #48
    Senior Member Brobeans Stepdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2019
    Posts
    359
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31104662
    #marathicrew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions