Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
  1. #1
    Member BiffTannenBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2017
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9400555

    Nazis, what exactly attracts you to the Nazi ideology?

    As I contemplate photos of young conservatively-dressed guys with tiki torches marching around with swastikas, I always wonder, "Why?" What attracts you to this ideology? Have any of you read any historical/social literature on Nazism in Germany during the 30s/40s? What do you think of the fact that it failed miserably? What precisely do you wish to accomplish by being Nazis? Do you think this country will ever accept your ideology as anything less than an undesirable ideological pimple on its own @$$? Have any of you seen/pondered historical documentation of the Holocaust? Do you honestly believe that there are substantive differences based on genetic concepts of race?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,445
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    I feel disenfranchised and hated by society as a white male and I am looking for my best interest.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  3. #3
    Senior Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15526594
    it probably starts with a hatred of international banker types and a brutal redpillening experience at some point in their lifes
    morning test levels: 714 ng/dl
    soon to be 1200 ng/dl

    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I only fap into high quality socks and I'm dead srs
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Then put them by your bed and fap again till full...
    a snake that cannot shed its skin must die

  4. #4
    Member BiffTannenBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2017
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9400555
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    I feel disenfranchised and hated by society as a white male and I am looking for my best interest.
    How is it in your best interest to attach yourself to something so utterly unpopular, toxic, despised and impotent? (I am thinking purely in terms of the social ramifications, to say nothing of the question of morality - which is a huge, and the most important, question...)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,445
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannenBrah View Post
    How is it in your best interest to attach yourself to something so utterly unpopular, toxic, despised and impotent? (I am thinking purely in terms of the social ramifications, to say nothing of the question of morality - which is a huge, and the most important, question...)
    I literally told you...because it benefits me? Yeah im not proclaiming it out loud because it would be a detriment socially but it will always be a belief I will hold. The only legitimate argument you have against it is "its unpopular" yea obviously because it was demonized by the same people pushing the other way that want to disenfranchise white men, kill off family, traditional values, mix races etc. I dont let the zeitgeist of our degenerate society dictate my views I'm an individual not a pc zombie cuck.

    I want a traditional white society where people are proud of their race when theyre white etc.


    Morality is relative to the individual.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  6. #6
    Cuckernaut Fatness TV Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Posts
    4,224
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    I highly doubt you will find real Nazis on this forum.

    Most of the guys are just what would have been called "conservative" 30 years ago but thanks to leftist governments all over the west is now considered "right wing".

    As far as real neo Nazis go, they are just braindead.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  7. #7
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    Last edited by VIRGIN; 2017-12-06 at 05:05 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,445
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    I highly doubt you will find real Nazis on this forum.

    Most of the guys are just what would have been called "conservative" 30 years ago but thanks to leftist governments all over the west is now considered "right wing".

    As far as real neo Nazis go, they are just braindead.
    The more polarized the political climate gets the more traditional conservatives will be alienated from the leftist propaganda machine and (((Centrists))) and they will head to further right ideologies.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  9. #9
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    Were da white women at

  10. #10
    Senior Member MoominTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 15 2017
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannenBrah View Post
    As I contemplate photos of young conservatively-dressed guys with tiki torches marching around with swastikas, I always wonder, "Why?" What attracts you to this ideology? Have any of you read any historical/social literature on Nazism in Germany during the 30s/40s? What do you think of the fact that it failed miserably? What precisely do you wish to accomplish by being Nazis? Do you think this country will ever accept your ideology as anything less than an undesirable ideological pimple on its own @$$? Have any of you seen/pondered historical documentation of the Holocaust? Do you honestly believe that there are substantive differences based on genetic concepts of race?
    I'm not a nazi in any sort of way, but I'm not sure I'd agree with your point that it "failed miserably". They were defeated militarily, but by much larger forces. And if they'd not attacked Russia, I think it's unlikly that the US/UK would have beaten them. I'm sure given time there would have been a social collapse due to the diffference in their promises vs reality but look at how long it took the Soviet Union to collapse.

  11. #11
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    In 1916 Jews offered the British government bringing America into World War 1 in exchange for taking Palestine away from the Turks and giving it to them

    This is the famous "Balfour Declaration" and the reason 116516 American soldiers died

  12. #12
    Member BiffTannenBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2017
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9400555
    I am pretty conservative. Yet I see nothing in Nazism that remotely resembles conservatism. In fact, American conservative foreign policy is rooted in the post-WWII tradition, which is intimately tied to the crushing of Nazism.

  13. #13
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    Before Hitler even entered into politics, a violent armed revolution was led by communist Jews in 1918 to overthrow the German government. You don't know this because it goes against the anti-Germany official World War 2 narrative.

  14. #14
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    Hitler's 'final solution' to jews was having them go somewhere else

    The Jew's final solution to gentiles is genociding them thru forced immigration

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    7,445
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannenBrah View Post
    I am pretty conservative. Yet I see nothing in Nazism that remotely resembles conservatism. In fact, American conservative foreign policy is rooted in the post-WWII tradition, which is intimately tied to the crushing of Nazism.
    By that same logic democrats originally supported slavery. I'm talking about ideals not swastikas and shit btw.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  16. #16
    Member BiffTannenBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2017
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9400555
    Quote Originally Posted by VIRGIN View Post
    Hitler's 'final solution' to jews was having them go somewhere else

    The Jew's final solution to gentiles is genociding them thru forced immigration
    100% false. He killed them. This has been so well documented that any attempt to minimize or obfuscate the sheer fact of it is ludicrous and impossible to take seriously.

  17. #17
    Amazing clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    6,653
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by VIRGIN View Post
    Hitler's 'final solution' to jews was having them go somewhere else

    The Jew's final solution to gentiles is genociding them thru forced immigration

    you can't be this fucking stupid can you.

  18. #18
    HellJumper GanjaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17 2014
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    I feel disenfranchised and hated by society as a white male and I am looking for my best interest.
    Bulgarians would be first to get torch srs .A very very long time ago eastern Europe was inhabited by east iranian and Turkic people( thts why eastern euro r darker , (not because of silly arabs or anatolian turks) , then the og slavs came, migrated into these lands and moged em all . Bulgarians are one of the few eastern euros that have retained their pre slavic non euro roots. Bulgaria was inhabited by the bulgurs a turkik people , which the name bulgaria directly comes from. Correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by GanjaGuru; 2017-12-06 at 05:36 PM.
    bulkondabud

  19. #19
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19307523
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    you can't be this fucking stupid can you.
    Hissssss

  20. #20
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannenBrah View Post
    As I contemplate photos of young conservatively-dressed guys with tiki torches marching around with swastikas, I always wonder, "Why?" What attracts you to this ideology? Have any of you read any historical/social literature on Nazism in Germany during the 30s/40s? What do you think of the fact that it failed miserably? What precisely do you wish to accomplish by being Nazis? Do you think this country will ever accept your ideology as anything less than an undesirable ideological pimple on its own @$$? Have any of you seen/pondered historical documentation of the Holocaust? Do you honestly believe that there are substantive differences based on genetic concepts of race?
    Let me ask you this. Do you think the world leaders have average peoples interests in mind or do they put their own profit first? If there were a leader who tried to get rid of the corruption in their country, that profits them but not the people, would they welcome such an individual? If they wanted to get rid of the said person would they tell the public that he has good intentions, but tries to cut into their profit so he has to go or would they try to portray him as the worst person ever and make people hate him?


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions