Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannenBrah View Post
    My reading for comprehension is at least as good as your spelling, my shit lord friend.
    looks like u fit no.48, friend

*VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

Ment Contributor Shelley Frantzen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Interesting subject.
    Can someone please embed a recent Molyneaux video called "Why I was wrong about Nationalism"?
    www.HeridaV.com/notbald

Support the ments :-)!
    If you plan on ordering 3 or more, send message to get free shipping :-)!

Senior Member Blaha'sEmptyPanties's Avatar
    Height
    Enough to cover a 2"er
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgeist View Post
    Churchill and Patton themselves even remarked that they fought the wrong enemy. They thought that communism was a far greater threat to Europe than Nazism ever was. Hindsight is 20/20, isn't it? Because America would go to war with Vietnam a little under 20 years later, over???, you guessed it! Communism.....

The overwhelming majority of these white dudes who went to fight Nazis that you revisionists worship so much believed in racial segregation, and hated other races just as much as the Nazis did. .
    Winston Churchill, as much as he was against nazi Germany, said the German soldiers were the best trained and the best behaved (source: Winston Churchill: the valiant years).

My father fought as a member of the USMC in WWII and he was extremely White Nationalistic. He did not like blacks and Mexicans at all. Yeah, he was duped.

Weight
    48kg
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    my friend...racism never win.. we are #1NATION,,, my friend breackkek say my friend,, truth
    #AMAcrew
    start form bottom now not bottom no#SE SUGARZ in the bag

Weight
    pre-bulk
    Height
    Mogging you
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    sticking to the swastika is fucking stupid. All it does is rustle people, as a slav i can never agree with nazism. All the stormfrontcells are pussies what have they actually done? make memes? talk about stuff online? fucking pathetic if another rise of nazism was gonna happen it wouldve happened already. Not talking about conservatism either, which sjw's think is nazism.
    **I get what I want, they get nothing CREW**
    Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    sticking to the swastika is fucking stupid. All it does is rustle people, as a slav i can never agree with nazism. All the stormfrontcells are pussies what have they actually done? make memes? talk about stuff online? fucking pathetic if another rise of nazism was gonna happen it wouldve happened already. Not talking about conservatism either, which sjw's think is nazism.
    Agreed. They're mere incel cucks who impotently vent their rage upon the impersonal frontier of the internet, perturbing only those who don't know better than to take their impotent, flacid, pathetic little threats seriously. Meanwhile, they have no friends, can't earn any money, and can't get girls. I see little Nazi fuckboys boasting about how they want to put people into ovens, and I think to myself, "These sad, sexually confused, limp wristed little internet clowns wouldn't have the guts or the balls to pull this stuff off, even if they were truly disturbed enough to want to."

Real conservatism is inherently dependent upon the idea of responsibility for one's fate, i.e., using liberty to obtain economic security. Its understanding of traditional gender roles stems from its alignment with Judeo-Christian religion, not some totalitarian macho pissing contest.
    Last edited by BiffTannenBrah; 2017-12-07 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Only idiots believe there's a nazi agenda.
    Language comes first. It's not that language grows out of consciousness, if you haven't got language, you can't be conscious. - Alan Moore

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Agreed. They're mere incel cucks who impotently vent their rage upon the impersonal frontier of the internet, perturbing only those who don't know better than to take their impotent, flacid, pathetic little threats seriously. Meanwhile, they have no friends, can't earn any money, and can't get girls. I see little Nazi fuckboys boasting about how they want to put people into ovens, and I think to myself, "These sad, sexually confused, limp wristed little internet clowns wouldn't have the guts or the balls to pull this stuff off, even if they were truly disturbed enough to want to."

Real conservatism is inherently dependent upon the idea of responsibility for one's fate, i.e., using liberty to obtain economic security. Its understanding of traditional gender roles stems from its alignment with Judeo-Christian religion, not some totalitarian macho pissing contest.
    Hey MOHEEM you perturbed cuck.

also this

Quote Originally Posted by obesemane123 View Post
    op is a civic nationalist retard and needs to be fucking castrated holy shit esp @ the race blindness smh

nazism is as "conservative" and right-wing as it gets

brb toasting faggots, disabled, minorities because fuck subhumans

brb forcing women into traditional gender roles

brb forcing men to act like men and take responsibility

brb full blown ethno-nationalism, literally invading surrounding territories to annex areas populated by ethnic germans

your just butthurt cos you're either one of bold listed above

honestly for ur own sake just foh tbh, ur not gonna have a good time so u might as well crawl back to ur alt-lite circle jerk on T_D or shitmisc w/e
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 2017-12-07 at 05:19 PM.
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

And not one argument was made

and yeh like @Bulgarian said, hey bbrp
    ally to slavic strength crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    And not one argument was made

and yeh like @Bulgarian said, hey bbrp
    No, no arguments, just calling out the empty threats and impotence of neo-Nazi brahs for what they are.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    I feel disenfranchised and hated by society as a white male and I am looking for my best interest.
    Fap before stepping outside to ensure the safety all women crew
    Hypes himself up by watching zuzz videos the day before asking his oneitis and doesn't go through with it crew
    Manlet crew
    Roast yourself before others do so you don't feel as bad crew
    Called suicide prevention hotline and the operator tried to make me commit suicide crew
    It was over before it even began crew

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    No, no arguments, just calling out the empty threats and impotence of neo-Nazi brahs for what they are.
    Ok then. I'm sure the neo-Nazi's value your opinion highly when they know nothing about you. Seems like an exercise in futility
    ally to slavic strength crew

Weight
    82 Kgs
    Height
    183 cm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think there's a single neo-nazi on this board.

Weight
    227 lbs
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't think there's a single neo-nazi on this board.
    You look like a guy who has more estrogen in his body than testosterone.

I can hook u up with some tren that will make you a real man.
    PIN TO WIN

Elie's Nap Crew
    Trenbologna is life

Weight
    82 Kgs
    Height
    183 cm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyberrington View Post
    You look like a guy who has more estrogen in his body than testosterone.

I can hook u up with some tren that will make you a real man.
    lol'd at you thinking that's me.

Weight
    227 lbs
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    lol'd at you thinking that's me.
    Well if that's not you, then who the fuck is that?

and why are u using that pic as your avi? Are you into low test "males" or something?

Perhaps gaY!?
    PIN TO WIN

Elie's Nap Crew
    Trenbologna is life

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha'sEmptyPanties View Post
    Winston Churchill, as much as he was against nazi Germany, said the German soldiers were the best trained and the best behaved (source: Winston Churchill: the valiant years).

My father fought as a member of the USMC in WWII and he was extremely White Nationalistic. He did not like blacks and Mexicans at all. Yeah, he was duped.
    i have relatives in south, central and east europe who always remarked that the wehrmacht was highly respectful when passing through their towns, i think the SS was regarded in a similar light etc

funny thing was half of them were slavs, i was always confused by this because my (((history teacher))) led me to believe that nazis viewed slavs as subhumans. i've only arrived at this realisation in the past couple months too.
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123