Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: IQ

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 140+

    7 15.91%
  • 120-130

    2 4.55%
  • 100-120

    11 25.00%
  • 70-100

    24 54.55%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96
  1. #1
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,962
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700

    Haventflinchedinyear's IQ range (POLL)(SAD!)

    Lets get some guesses going

    We have a lot of content from haventflinchedinyears, what kind of IQ are we dealing with here? I'd say sub 100 but not by much, low 90s high 80s
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  2. #2
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,092
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    There no sub 70 option?
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  3. #3
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    14,812
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42526641
    im going with around 98, just under 100

    in b4 he accuses me of stealing the above statement from Rand Paul

    also can you make it public
    Last edited by microwavedbeef; 2017-12-06 at 05:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    he is smarter than 99% of the retards that posts here lol and that's not even a joke.

  5. #5
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,962
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    There no sub 70 option?
    i dont think ur a slow adult by any means, high 80s is actually pretty good for someone like you
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  6. #6
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    14,812
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42526641
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    i dont think ur a slow adult by any means, high 80s is actually pretty good for someone like you
    damn, you think 98 was generous?

    do you have that table that defines ranges?

    also can you make it public

  7. #7
    Senior Member hatersbeware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2017
    Posts
    1,901
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    98

  8. #8
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,962
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    damn, you think 98 was generous?

    do you have that table that defines ranges?

    also can you make it public
    cant change the poll after i make it

    98 is pretty much average american intelligence, when u factor in him being a tradie it makes sense to knock off 10 pts alone let alone half of the aspie posts he makes
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  9. #9
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    14,812
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42526641
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    98
    did you read my post or is that your guess?

  10. #10
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,936
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    who voted 140+? I think he's avg tbh.

  11. #11
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,401
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    i dont think ur a slow adult by any means, high 80s is actually pretty good for someone like you
    lol I doubt anyone on this forum has an 80 iq

    100 the "average" is very stupid still

    he's just a brainwashed tradie, if you are not an ignoramus you won't make it in the trades

    Ford trucks, unions, and chewing tobacco or ldar
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  12. #12
    Senior Member hatersbeware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2017
    Posts
    1,901
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    did you read my post or is that your guess?

    oh shit, lol, nah thats my guess

    average

  13. #13
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,962
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    lol I doubt anyone on this forum has an 80 iq

    100 the "average" is very stupid still

    he's just a brainwashed tradie, if you are not an ignoramus you won't make it in the trades

    Ford trucks, unions, and chewing tobacco or ldar
    nah man its like those slimey jews howard stern or jerry springer, a few of us are exceptionally high iq that surround ourselves with imbeciles for entertainment and exploitation. thats what this forum is.

    its what @microwavedbeef and i do on a regular basis
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  14. #14
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    14,812
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42526641
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    nah man its like those slimey jews howard stern or jerry springer, a few of us are exceptionally high iq that surround ourselves with imbeciles for entertainment and exploitation. thats what this forum is.

    its what @microwavedbeef and i do on a regular basis
    blue check mark verified etc

  15. #15
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,883
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    70-100 range is too broad imo
    apparently there are very few jobs for people with an IQ lower than 83 (limit at which even the army doesn't want you) so I am guessing flinchy is probably somewhere around 90 ?
    probably lost 10 points due to drug abuse

  16. #16
    Senior Member hatersbeware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2017
    Posts
    1,901
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    cant change the poll after i make it

    98 is pretty much average american intelligence, when u factor in him being a tradie it makes sense to knock off 10 pts alone let alone half of the aspie posts he makes
    He's in the electrical trade, which I would place in the upper tiers of the trades. Even though he's a romex pulling monkey at this point, to be a licensed electrician he will have to grasp basic electrical concepts and have an aptitude for repetition, i.e. his wiring is uniform throughout the work project. Of course, that is prospective, so maybe he won't be licensed, but just a few thoughts.

  17. #17
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,092
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    70-100 range is too broad imo
    apparently there are very few jobs for people with an IQ lower than 83 (limit at which even the army doesn't want you) so I am guessing flinchy is probably somewhere around 90 ?
    probably lost 10 points due to drug abuse
    Drugs are bad mkay
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  18. #18
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,962
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    70-100 range is too broad imo
    apparently there are very few jobs for people with an IQ lower than 83 (limit at which even the army doesn't want you) so I am guessing flinchy is probably somewhere around 90 ?
    probably lost 10 points due to drug abuse
    picked 4 poll options, realized the ranges were gonna be fucked (my IQ failed me in this moment)

    ur probably right on the IQ though, i'd say he tops out at 95~ lowest possible is 88~
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  19. #19
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    14,812
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42526641
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    He's in the electrical trade, which I would place in the upper tiers of the trades. Even though he's a romex pulling monkey at this point, to be a licensed electrician he will have to grasp basic electrical concepts and have an aptitude for repetition, i.e. his wiring is uniform throughout the work project. Of course, that is prospective, so maybe he won't be licensed, but just a few thoughts.
    this, its why i put himm around 100

    no chance hes in the 80s

  20. #20
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,092
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    i dont think ur a slow adult by any means, high 80s is actually pretty good for someone like you
    Says the one with all his eggs in the ALLAH bucket lol
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC


 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions