Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: IQ

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 140+

7 15.91%
  • 120-130

2 4.55%
  • 100-120

11 25.00%
  • 70-100

24 54.55%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Damn @microwavedbeef i think you broke flinch like you did swoll. Soon all he'll be able to do is yell cuck at people.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙

✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    Damn @microwavedbeef i think you broke flinch like you did swoll. Soon all he'll be able to do is yell cuck at people.
    if you got 5 minutes, can you read the gun thread out?

he literally gave me definitions that backed my point. then said "didnt read, watching celtics"

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post

he literally gave me definitions that backed my point. then said "didnt read, watching celtics"
    u should go after that geek @stfu hes afghani and struggles with 135 bench yet talks like hes tough
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Seems normal intelligence to me but strange he enters into nuanced arguments all the time, then backs out once someone with more knowledge types out 3+ lines of content, admittedly straight up refuses to read or just skips over and ignores posts. He seems to have trouble digesting the information which may or may not be due to the drugs but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I had this experience with him discussing the 2A some time back. Probably a pretty solid, likeable dude IRL regardless of the apparent mild mental incapacitation he exhibits online.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

Your definition is in my sig.

The real definition is you have the right to not retreat when an intruder enters your property

Keep coping you pseudo intellectual lol

** or car in some states like Texas
    Last edited by Lil Flinch; 2017-12-06 at 09:24 PM.
    Beefys response to me saying the tax cut will add to the debt:
    debt is based on spending, not taxing.
    Beefy not knowing what castle doctrine is
    castle doctrine means you have to try to flee, but if you cant its ok to shoot
    Fitmiscs wannabe intellectual against a policy that fucks everyone over except ISP for a high IQ 4D chess reason (Spoiler proof Flinch is write and doesn’t form his own opinions off of evidence)
    but since th Left is so Pro net neutrality i am against it

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    Seems normal intelligence to me but strange he enters into nuanced arguments all the time, then backs out once someone with more knowledge types out 3+ lines of content, admittedly straight up refuses to read or just skips over and ignores posts. He seems to have trouble digesting the information which may or may not be due to the drugs but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I had this experience with him discussing the 2A some time back. Probably a pretty solid, likeable dude IRL regardless of the apparent mild mental incapacitation he exhibits online.
    Nah not at all. I used to type ESSAYS and I would go back and forth for literally hours of thousand word posts but I just lost interest in that.
    Fitmiscs wannabe intellectual against a policy that fucks everyone over except ISP for a high IQ 4D chess reason (Spoiler proof Flinch is write and doesn’t form his own opinions off of evidence)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    well you need an IQ somewhere between 105-110 to be an electrician so ill put him in that range.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    u should go after that geek @stfu hes afghani and struggles with 135 bench yet talks like hes tough
    hes on my radar....gaydar

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    ya i always felt the same as this

at this point i think he knows he lost and is just going through normal denial and such

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Nah not at all. I used to type ESSAYS and I would go back and forth for literally hours of thousand word posts but I just lost interest in that.
    I'll take you at your word for it, it does get tiring.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    I'll take you at your word for it, it does get tiring.
    Especially cause no one ever admits when they’re wrong. Beefy has gotten factual definitions wrong on literally countless occasions but never admits when he’s wrong and just talks around it.

Whether your right wing maxi or a left wing snowflake definitions done change

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    bout one fiddy tbh.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0iv4nmPz8A&t=1420s

thats the timestamp, right around 23:40 mark
    I don't get what you guys are arguing about all you are saying is we should be able to keep the money we earn and not spend it on government entitlements

but you guys arn't even arguing about that its some weird kind of semantics lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    i never said that
    @Medically Fat

@Omega -changing my assessment from 98 to 88, you were right i was wrong...mogged. damn

flinch - you are again confusing Tax and Income

I just woke up, Flinchy is still confusing tax and income, I'm in awe. The sad thing is that he most assuredly isn't the only one. 48% voted that flinch has an iq of above 100 after this out of the world mogging of him. And yup, you never said that which you are quoting. In fact, you were even right about Ben Shapiro saying the same thing as you, I just listened to it.

I think you need to draw the laffer curve for flinchy, like shapiro did, it's your only hope of explaining this basic concept (maybe he only reads picture books).
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2017-12-07 at 10:39 AM.
    ally to slavic strength crew

lol Flinch is fake natty Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Especially cause no one ever admits when they’re wrong. Beefy has gotten factual definitions wrong on literally countless occasions but never admits when he’s wrong and just talks around it.
    That level of projection would light up a fucking iMax theater you gigantic faggot. When the fuck have you ever admitted you were wrong about anything? All you do is cope your ass off with "didnt read" and sperg out with geeky one-liners. And then you put me on ignore when I literally destroyed you. You should stay the fuck away from fitmisc and be confined to chaturbate where you belong.

EDIT: Actually I think you just literally stole that from me, because I was constantly calling you out on your inability to admit any fault and it eats you alive because you know I'm right about it. I broke you, boy.
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2017-12-07 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    I just woke up, Flinchy is still confusing tax and income, I'm in awe. The sad thing is that he most assuredly isn't the only one. 48% voted that flinch has an iq of above 100 after this out of the world mogging of him. And yup, you never said that which you are quoting. In fact, you were even right about Ben Shapiro saying the same thing as you, I just listened to it.

I think you need to draw the laffer curve for flinchy, like shapiro did, it's your only hope of explaining this basic concept (maybe he only reads picture books).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345