Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by leftzing View Post
    Fuck yes I do. Saved my life. Sometimes they can be boring or even frustrating but that is life. The steps have really helped but most importantly its a great place to meet other sober people which is key. My life doesn't revolve around them completely but they are part of my routine.

    I hated them at first, but when I was desperate to get clean I went in with an open mind and they were different and helped. Then when I moved to a major city things got even better. Plus, there are lots of hot girls at meetings in big cities. Lots of crazies though too.
    meetings r where ppl go to relapse n meet better drug connects from other junkies

    srs went to one before and met some nigs that were trying to sell me shit
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  2. #22
    Senior Member OmegaSheepron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2017
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13053518
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i dont brag and legitimate now while your prolly still selling 20 dollar sacks to beta burb geeks
    Proud to say i never sold a drug in my life. Im not on some low level scumbag shit.
    Pushin is for dumb asses, to make money you need a decent amount of clients regardless if you are pushing keys or nicks, with clients you never know whos a narc. Most faggots get caught up and are quick to snitch. Or some are legit undercovers.

    That rule #1 bigmane. Trust NOBODY

  3. #23
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSheepron View Post
    Proud to say i never sold a drug in my life. Im not on some low level scumbag shit.
    Pushin is for dumb asses, to make money you need a decent amount of clients regardless if you are pushing keys or nicks, with clients you never know whos a narc. Most faggots get caught up and are quick to snitch. Or some are legit undercovers.

    That rule #1 bigmane. Trust NOBODY
    if you are pushing keys you only need a few reg customers to make big loot
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  4. #24
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    u probably couldnt even get laid if it wasnt for drugs lmao

  5. #25
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    u probably couldnt even get laid if it wasnt for drugs lmao
    your dad gets laid more than you thats why you make so many threads crying about him moggin you
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  6. #26
    Senior Member OmegaSheepron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2017
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13053518
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    meetings r where ppl go to relapse n meet better drug connects from other junkies

    srs went to one before and met some nigs that were trying to sell me shit

    The medical shop i go to is on the second floor of a building right under is a rehab center. I walked up so many times and seen so many people either g’d up or on some biker shit or some suburb junkie rich boys or homeless looking at me walking out with a big bag of dank,

  7. #27
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    your dad gets laid more than you thats why you make so many threads crying about him moggin you
    my dad is mentally ill
    he's even offered some to me and i refused.
    my mom caught him fucking a 18yr old before.
    he told my mom he's addicted to prostitutes

    yea u prob thinks its cool and all, bc you're a fucking dork anyway
    but honestly, its not that cool who has a dad who does this kinda shit while hes married.
    even for how much of a misogynist i am

  8. #28
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    my dad is mentally ill
    he's even offered some to me and i refused.
    my mom caught him fucking a 18yr old before.
    he told my mom he's addicted to prostitutes

    yea u prob thinks its cool and all, bc you're a fucking dork anyway
    but honestly, its not that cool who has a dad who does this kinda shit while hes married.
    even for how much of a misogynist i am
    your mom is a smelly old paki hes tired of her nagging and his beta retarded son
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  9. #29
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    your mom is a smelly old paki hes tired of her nagging and his beta retarded son
    wrong.
    you're not funny either.
    really though, look how ugly you are. your mom was probably a chicago crack whore fucking the fat/ugly plumber dude to fix her sink cuz she was too broke from smoking rock.
    look at u ugly fuck, it runs in ur shit tier family/genetics.
    thats why you have to take roids
    lol

  10. #30
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    wrong.
    you're not funny either.
    really though, look how ugly you are. your mom was probably a chicago crack whore fucking the fat/ugly plumber dude to fix her sink cuz she was too broke from smoking rock.
    look at u ugly fuck, it runs in ur shit tier family/genetics.
    thats why you have to take roids
    lol
    look at how ugly you are you got mogged so hard on your @SoSick account for being a skinny ugly delusional paki you dont post your pics on here its always the geeks who talk the most shit with no pics and are ethnik
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  11. #31
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    look at how ugly you are you got mogged so hard on your @SoSick account for being a skinny ugly delusional paki you dont post your pics on here its always the geeks who talk the most shit with no pics and are ethnik
    im 100x better looking than you.
    you're ugly. deal w it

  12. #32
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    im 100x better looking than you.
    you're ugly. deal w it
    prove it show yourself

    inb4 100000 excuses like all the rest of the no pic having geeks
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  13. #33
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    prove it show yourself

    inb4 100000 excuses like all the rest of the no pic having geeks
    i have.
    meanwhile, you post pics of yourself in a crackhouse getting cucked by tyrone with a prostitute you paid for.
    thats how ugly u are

    if i was u i would legit kms. no lie.
    ur the type of sucker i laugh at all the time.
    Last edited by Unevergooutside; 2017-12-07 at 12:52 AM.

  14. #34
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    i have.
    meanwhile, you post pics of yourself in a crackhouse getting cucked by tyrone with a prostitute you paid for.

    if i was u i would legit kms. no lie.
    ur the type of sucker i laugh at all the time.
    lol your so beta lol @ telling ppl online to kill themselves when you live with mommy n daddy n still get cucked by your dad banging more bitches than you cuz ur a 120lb paki
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  15. #35
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    lol your so beta lol @ telling ppl online to kill themselves when you live with mommy n daddy n still get cucked by your dad banging more bitches than you cuz ur a 120lb paki
    you realize theres nothing you can say to me.
    you stay online bc you're ugly. if this was irl, ppl would just ignore you

  16. #36
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    you realize theres nothing you can say to me.
    you stay online bc you're ugly. if this was irl, ppl would just ignore you
    put some repek on my name paki boi before i convince your dadddy to throw you out on the paki streets that are covered in shit
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  17. #37
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    put some repek on my name paki boi before i convince your dadddy to throw you out on the paki streets that are covered in shit
    nobody respects ugly people. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

  18. #38
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    nobody respects ugly people. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    nobody respects pakis no matter how delusional they are thinking they look good
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  19. #39
    Senior Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    nobody respects pakis no matter how delusional they are thinking they look good
    i agree.
    nobody respects ugly people who look like this either.



    harsh world we live in.
    im sure you know you clean up other peoples shit for a living. lmao

  20. #40
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    i agree.
    nobody respects ugly people who look like this either.



    harsh world we live in.
    im sure you know you clean up other peoples shit for a living. lmao
    never been disrespected irl only online you geeks obsess over lookism look at the real world buddy everyone thinks pakis are a joke


    lol @ live with mommy n daddy talking about how other ppl earn money? i status maxx over you talk to me when you got your own crib
    Last edited by bigmane123; 2017-12-07 at 01:15 AM.
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions