Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,395
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by mike11 View Post






    THIS SUMMER.


    A TALE OF TWO BROTHERS SEPARATED AFTER BEING ABORTED AND THROWN IN DIFFERENT DUMPSTERS
    AND REUNITED BY THEIR LOVE FOR SHIT POSTING.




    SHITBAG AND SHITTIER BAG the movie


    COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU

























    Omg legit died


    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  2. #42
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i own 100+ wifebeaters n most of my workout pants are black

    you also said you weren't bald 3 days ago and that you "grew your hair back" you lying fat piece of shit everything you post here is a fucking lie look at your shining head you could endanger flights if you walk near an airport with all that shining.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Turki el-Masoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 15 2017
    Location
    east side of village
    Weight
    48kg
    Height
    ...
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18307280
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    you also said you weren't bald 3 days ago and that you "grew your hair back" you lying fat piece of shit everything you post here is a fucking lie look at your shining head you could endanger flights if you walk near an airport with all that shining.
    friend...why so rude we all tryings to be better body build who care if we fat lying hair myfriend...norwooding,,
    #AMAcrew
    start form bottom now not bottom no#SE SUGARZ in the bag

  4. #44
    Platinum Member Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2017
    Posts
    6,584
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    lookin like a slav pimp mirin, fuck the haters my nigga keep getting swole and mogging
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**

  5. #45
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    29,157
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    you also said you weren't bald 3 days ago and that you "grew your hair back" you lying fat piece of shit everything you post here is a fucking lie look at your shining head you could endanger flights if you walk near an airport with all that shining.
    i also got on cam 3 days ago and showed my thick full hair for you geeks so now because i cut my hair im fraudin? lol you dont even got any pics of yourself u geek
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  6. #46
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i also got on cam 3 days ago and showed my thick full hair for you geeks so now because i cut my hair im fraudin? lol you dont even got any pics of yourself u geek
    you pull of the bald look good anyway but don’t front you geek you’re bald af
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  7. #47
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    29,157
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    you pull of the bald look good anyway but don’t front you geek you’re bald af
    geek i paid 20 bucks for this oldschool barber to cut my hair then razor it was alpha
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  8. #48
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    geek i paid 20 bucks for this oldschool barber to cut my hair then razor it was alpha
    Yeah it looks good no homer and you losing bloat and becoming leaner. Up the cals smh
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  9. #49
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    lookin like a slav pimp mirin, fuck the haters my nigga keep getting swole and mogging
    We run this shit
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  10. #50
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    29,157
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Yeah it looks good no homer and you losing bloat and becoming leaner. Up the cals smh
    cant been relapsing also fucked a nigress hope im not getting leaner cuz i got aids
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  11. #51
    Platinum Member Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2017
    Posts
    6,584
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    We run this shit
    you me and @bigmane123 savage crew
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**

  12. #52
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    cant been relapsing also fucked a nigress hope im not getting leaner cuz i got aids
    Good like almost 4 weeks clean with the exception of caffeine phenibut and adrenaline brah

    You been smoking meth again? Why you fuck black chicks?
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  13. #53
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    29,157
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    Good like almost 4 weeks clean with the exception of caffeine phenibut and adrenaline brah

    You been smoking meth again? Why you fuck black chicks?
    naw back on kratom

    cuz she was lookin thick af so i hit her up and was easy af bish wanted me to come over whenever cuz black bishs love swole whitebois
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  14. #54
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,089
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    naw back on kratom

    cuz she was lookin thick af so i hit her up and was easy af bish wanted me to come over whenever cuz black bishs love swole whitebois
    Wouldn’t know. She might as well have a dick. I have zero interest in dark skin black girls. Light skinned black girls can be hot tho
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions