Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    18,752
    Mentioned
    990 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Bunch of excuses and cope.

    Dude you're far from anything that even remotely qualifies for "success" on anything. You're a 500lb squatter who should be a 700lb squatter, but you're not a 700lb squatter and you never will be because you don't know how to train with intensity and you don't know how to train for maximum strength, you call yourself a powerlifter but you basically train like a bodybuilder without the accessories. And you keep running gimmick programs designed for lifters like Blain Sumner and you honestly think that's gonna get you to lift the weights he does, just lol.
    You're not qualified to give advice on anything, except AAS and street drugs.
    Lmfao 700lb squat? Thanks for speaking so highly of me that’s literally would be the state record in my weight class. No I squat mid 500s. My best set of cam is 515x5 on cam like a year ago.

    I do train intensely, your standard for intensity is way off (hence the reason your program lasted 12 days before you quit) You shouldn’t be missing lifts in the gym but I definitely hit RPE 9.5-10 on the last set of my major compound.

    But FUCK programming and actually planning out a couple months worth of training when you can just literally go all out for 10 days then just proceed to rot

    I don’t train like Blaine summer at all lol. I don’t even know what he trains like but I back squat 2x a week front squat 1x a week bench 3x a week OHP 1x a week and deadlift 2x a week. All moderate to high volume.

    I don’t even watch him at all but the big guys never train with frequency like that, if he does then I stand mistaken but I bet he trains like 3x a week 1 lift per day.

    This is literally my stance to a tee. Do you get more growth by grinding out extra reps? Yes, but oh are overtaxing yourself for later sets for the little extra growth. You are better off just saving energy for more high quality sets.

    ....This is also assuming you are doing sets of 4-7. You were just failing singles so accumulating basically zero total work just fatigue. That is just a whole new level of pointless but you love your meme/ego lifting


  2. #42
    Battlehardened ITG Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Lil Flinch AKA Gus Martin is a good girl
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,018
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Lmfao 700lb squat? Thanks for speaking so highly of me that’s literally would be the state record in my weight class. No I squat mid 500s. My best set of cam is 515x5 on cam like a year ago.

    I do train intensely, your standard for intensity is way off (hence the reason your program lasted 12 days before you quit) You shouldn’t be missing lifts in the gym but I definitely hit RPE 9.5-10 on the last set of my major compound.

    But FUCK programming and actually planning out a couple months worth of training when you can just literally go all out for 10 days then just proceed to rot

    I don’t train like Blaine summer at all lol. I don’t even know what he trains like but I back squat 2x a week front squat 1x a week bench 3x a week OHP 1x a week and deadlift 2x a week. All moderate to high volume.

    I don’t even watch him at all but the big guys never train with frequency like that, if he does then I stand mistaken but I bet he trains like 3x a week 1 lift per day.

    This is literally my stance to a tee. Do you get more growth by grinding out extra reps? Yes, but oh are overtaxing yourself for later sets for the little extra growth. You are better off just saving energy for more high quality sets.

    ....This is also assuming you are doing sets of 4-7. You were just failing singles so accumulating basically zero total work just fatigue. That is just a whole new level of pointless but you love your meme/ego lifting

    No you're just a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to read and you have no idea what you're talking about.

    I have explained my reasons why I finished that program, I'm not gonna copypaste it all here just because you're a brain damaged drug addict whose attention span doesn't last through 4 lines of text. I never meant to do that program for longer than 2 weeks or so, I'm not a powerlifter so I don't have to tie myself into just those 3 lifts.

    Missing lifts happens if you actually push yourself, it's inevitable. The fact that you brag about how you've never failed a deadlift single confirms that you never even tried to push anywhere close to your limits.

    The reason I say fuck programming is because you moronically try to push some 5x5 agenda on every novice lifter around here like @PakiChad as if that's literally the only way to train as a novice, you tried to push Smolov on me as if that's the only way to improve my squat. Programs don't matter, if programs mattered then there would be one program that's universally accepted as the best program and everyone would just run that program. But even your pea brain comprehends that's not the case. The only thing that really matters is that you get to the gym and you get fucking work done.
    I bench press 360 pounds right now, very close to hit 365. Do the math, that's more than 1,75 times my bodyweight, close to 1,8. Meanwhile you've never done more than 347,5lbs while you weigh 220lbs which isn't even 1,6 times your bodyweight.

    You're the one running your superior sophisticated programs and planning months ahead, meanwhile all I ever did for my bench press was 3 sets of 5-8 3 times a week plus overhead press 3 sets of 5-8 3 times a week. Whenever I get to 8 reps on all 3 sets I add weight. Oh and during the past year I began to incorporate testing my one rep max on the bench 1-2 times a month. That's literally how I built my bench press. But I outdo you. Any given time, any given day, I could go to the gym right now and bench 360.
    Therefore my point stands, programs do not matter.

    As for failing singles, you're an idiot really. You miss the point and you don't want to admit you missed the point, there is no reasoning with you. And I don't need to justify my training methods to you, Eric Bugenhagen and Louie Simmons recommend going 100% on bulgarian light and unlike you both of those men are actually qualified. I'm gonna take their advice over some fucking meth head on a troll forum.

    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2018-01-13 at 08:49 PM.

  3. #43
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    18,752
    Mentioned
    990 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    No you're just a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to read and you have no idea what you're talking about.

    I have explained my reasons why I finished that program, I'm not gonna copypaste it all here just because you're a brain damaged drug addict whose attention span doesn't last through 4 lines of text. I never meant to do that program for longer than 2 weeks or so, I'm not a powerlifter so I don't have to tie myself into just those 3 lifts.

    Missing lifts happens if you actually push yourself, it's inevitable. The fact that you brag about how you've never failed a deadlift single confirms that you never even tried to push anywhere close to your limits.

    The reason I say fuck programming is because you moronically try to push some 5x5 agenda on every novice lifter around here like @PakiChad as if that's literally the only way to train as a novice, you tried to push Smolov on me as if that's the only way to improve my squat. Programs don't matter, if programs mattered then there would be one program that's universally accepted as the best program and everyone would just run that program. But even your pea brain comprehends that's not the case. The only thing that really matters is that you get to the gym and you get fucking work done.
    I bench press 360 pounds right now, very close to hit 365. Do the math, that's more than 1,75 times my bodyweight, close to 1,8. Meanwhile you've never done more than 347,5lbs while you weigh 220lbs which isn't even 1,6 times your bodyweight.

    You're the one running your superior sophisticated programs and planning months ahead, meanwhile all I ever did for my bench press was 3 sets of 5-8 3 times a week plus overhead press 3 sets of 5-8 3 times a week. Whenever I get to 8 reps on all 3 sets I add weight. Oh and during the past year I began to incorporate testing my one rep max on the bench 1-2 times a month. That's literally how I built my bench press. But I outdo you. Any given time, any given day, I could go to the gym right now and bench 360.
    Therefore my point stands, programs do not matter.

    As for failing singles, you're an idiot really. You miss the point and you don't want to admit you missed the point, there is no reasoning with you. And I don't need to justify my training methods to you, Eric Bugenhagen and Louie Simmons recommend going 100% on bulgarian light and unlike you both of those men are actually qualified. I'm gonna take their advice over some fucking meth head on a troll forum.

    Link me a vid where Louie Simmons says it’s good to fail reps. Hes a multi-ply wrapped lifter anyway lmao. There is no way in fucking he’ll he’s recommending failing reps dude. You bruise the fuck out of your thighs when you fail reps in multi-ply.

    Multiply is different than raw anyway. Their bread and butter is accomindatibg resistance. Link me to vid where Louie Simmons says he to failure on Bulgarian light. I’m surprised he even addressed Bulgarian light. I want to see how he worded it
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    u think DL and squat translates to fighting with weapons?

    combination of my speed and technique would destroy you

  4. #44
    Battlehardened ITG Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Lil Flinch AKA Gus Martin is a good girl
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,018
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Link me a vid where Louie Simmons says it’s good to fail reps. Hes a multi-ply wrapped lifter anyway lmao. There is no way in fucking he’ll he’s recommending failing reps dude. You bruise the fuck out of your thighs when you fail reps in multi-ply.

    Multiply is different than raw anyway. Their bread and butter is accomindatibg resistance. Link me to vid where Louie Simmons says he to failure on Bulgarian light. I’m surprised he even addressed Bulgarian light. I want to see how he worded it
    I can see you're playing semantics now since you're incapable of ever admitting you're wrong about anything but whatever, I'm just here proving once again what a cunt you are.


  5. #45
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    18,752
    Mentioned
    990 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I can see you're playing semantics now since you're incapable of ever admitting you're wrong about anything but whatever, I'm just here proving once again what a cunt you are.

    No, I really just think you threw Louie Simmons in there and you thought I would just take your word for it but I called your bluff. I’m pretty well read on this shot dog. A multiply lifter who was more in the spot like a decade ago probably didn’t even comment on a training style that just got repopularized like 5 years ago but DEFINITELY didn’t recommend going to failure, and especially on a program designed for raw lifters. Called your bluff dog. Keep coping

    No sane coach tells lifters to go to failure. Eric B or whatever is not a real coach he’s like alpha destiny, he’s just a meme lifted, no expert. Rewatch Eric helms vid for perfect explanation on why failure usually isn’t good. Especially on singles you’re not even doing a full rep. Lol like how can you get good at a movement if you aren’t even completing one rep
    Last edited by Lil Flinch; 2018-01-14 at 02:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    u think DL and squat translates to fighting with weapons?

    combination of my speed and technique would destroy you

  6. #46
    Battlehardened ITG Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Lil Flinch AKA Gus Martin is a good girl
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,018
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    No, I really just think you threw Louie Simmons in there and you thought I would just take your word for it but I called your bluff. I’m pretty well read on this shot dog. A multiply lifter who was more in the spot like a decade ago probably didn’t even comment on a training style that just got repopularized like 5 years ago but DEFINITELY didn’t recommend going to failure, and especially on a program designed for raw lifters. Called your bluff dog. Keep coping

    No sane coach tells lifters to go to failure. Eric B or whatever is not a real coach he’s like alpha destiny, he’s just a meme lifted, no expert. Rewatch Eric helms vid for perfect explanation on why failure usually isn’t good. Especially on singles you’re not even doing a full rep. Lol like how can you get good at a movement if you aren’t even completing one rep
    You called nothing you dumbass and clearly you didnt even watch the video. I call you out on playing semantics and how do you respond? With more semantics! I talk about going 100% on a bulgarian light program, you talk about failing reps. That's semantics, you're desperately trying to twist my words to suit your agenda. This is why I dont take you seriously and neither does anybody else on this forum. You're a walking punchline.

    By the way Eric Bugenhagen is CSCS certified and he coached college athletes for 6 years. You're an idiot, flinch. The more you post the more you prove it. And I know you're scared shitless to address Eric Bugenhagen because he's a living proof that you really don't know that much about training and you're really just a lost child in this world, both figuratively and literally. All these years you wasted your potential and trained the wrong way by not maxing out on any lift ever. If you actually hit one rep maxes and trained your cns to withstand maximal weight you'd squat well above 600 pounds by now. But admitting that would cause you a nervous breakdown so you just take the easy way out and keep living in denial like your master Jason Blaha.

    The only thing you're well read in is the contact information of your local rehab facility.

    Also watch this video you cunt. Alexander Leonidas rapes you and everything you believe in:
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2018-01-14 at 06:06 AM.

  7. #47
    Junior Member Bj098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2018
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    749293
    maybe it is possible but you risk injuring your ligaments/tendons as they require more time to adapt to a training stimulus


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions