Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paki Pirate Pete View Post
    ACTUALLY PLENTY OF THE FORUM KNOW THAT FLINCH MOGS YOU, IT'S JUST YOURE TOO ASPIE N DELUSIONAL TO SEE IT @ZUZZBRAH

IN THE WORDS OF FLINCH, HE HAS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS ON YOUR SQUAT N DEADLIFT, AND YOU'RE LIKE "B-B-BUT WE BENCH ABOUT THE SAME THO"

COPE HARDER @ONLINE CUMDRINKER

youre wrong though

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    youre wrong though
    NO IM NOT, AND YOU KNOW IT TO

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    NO IM NOT, AND YOU KNOW IT TO

yes you are

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    yes you are
    WOW BRO, YOU HAVE 10LBS ON HIS BENCH AND OHP, WHEREAS @Lil Flinch LITERALLY HAS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS ON YOUR SQUAT/DEAD, SO MUCH STRONGER THAN FLINCH BRO!!!

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND LIVE IN FANTASY LAND
    @bigmane123 GETTA LOAD OF THIS RETARD

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    WOW BRO, YOU HAVE 10LBS ON HIS BENCH AND OHP, WHEREAS @Lil Flinch LITERALLY HAS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS ON YOUR SQUAT/DEAD, SO MUCH STRONGER THAN FLINCH BRO!!!

20lbs

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Flinch was on roids, though.

With all due respect, OW bodied flinch repeatedly, any way you slice it.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    Flinch was on roids, though.

With all due respect, OW bodied flinch repeatedly, any way you slice it.
    ANYONE WHO PUT 30 MINS OF WORK INTO THIS

Spoiler: 
    @Lil Flinch unlike you I don't have the attention span of a 2-year-old so I actually read your entire post. This response is gonna be a long one and I know you're gonna respond with some "didnt read" cope (even though it's painfully obvious you read all my posts) or some other babbling retard response where you fail to address any of the points I made, or you just won't respond at all. It's always one of those 3 with you because you can't handle a legitimate argument or any other conversation that isn't built around kissing your ass. But anyway, I'm still willing to shrink you down to a size and send your ugly twerp ass back to rehab.

LOL COPE. Every single post you've written to me so far has been filled to the brim with anger and frustration, it's ridiculously obvious that you're triggered by everything I say to you. You lost your shit and got all defensive when I playfully roasted you for the fact that I bench more than you. You were seriously offended by me getting into bunch of arguments with others. And when I called you a druggie you just totally lost your shit and you haven't been the same since. And even now reading through your autistic outburst in this thread it's so obvious that you've wanted to attack me like this for a long time now.
    Don't try to tell me you're laughing, I can read your emotions between the lines like an open book. You're triggered beyond belief.

I squat close to 400 pounds right now and last time I checked you don't squat 700-800 pounds so try again, you useless troll.
    Literally all you know about training is whatever gimmick powerlifting routine worked for you, and you seem to have quite an extensive knowledge on steroids as well (but you're natty, yeah right!) outside of that you know nothing. You believe in magical programs and that your way of training is the only right way to train and nothing else works. You think conventional exercises are the be-all-end-all and training frequencies/volumes are all set in stone. You think deadlift is a dangerous exercise. You seriously told me zercher deadlift isn't functional. What else do we need to prove that you're a completely clueless meth head idiot and you don't know what you're talking about?

Your appeal to authority logical fallacy doesn't work on me boy, I don't care about your cope achievements or your experience, all I care about is what knowledge you can showcase right here right now, and so far all I've seen is pure shit so there goes your credibility right out the window.

No I'm not. The main focus in this program is in the bench and the deadlift, why do you think I go for 2 rep maxes on the squat instead of 1 rep max?

I'm guessing you're on that Jason Blaha style, thinking that you can never go above 90% at anything. In which case I'll just leave you with this:

Watch 11:36 onwards, although I doubt you will because your brain has been fried from all the drugs you use to the point where you literally have no attention span to watch 2 minutes of video.

Oh here we go again, I just called you out on being insecure as fuck on the last 2 pages and you project it right back at me. You are the most insecure little beta bitch that I have ever seen in my entire life. The fact that you feel the need to insult my lifts and act like you're superior because you squat and deadlift more proves it. You're so obviously insecure about your strength levels and you're insecure about your own manhood. If you were actually confident about yourself and your lifts you wouldn't need to do that shit, like for example look at @WeakTeen, he outlifts the shit out of me on everything but you don't see him making fun of me for that, because he's actually confident and not an insecure beta bitch like you are Flinch.

Also I like that you're trying to predict how far I can get lol, keep doing that because then I can prove you wrong and make you look like an idiot (although you really don't need anyone's help at the latter)

Lol now you're sounding exactly like Jason Blaha "Layne Norton is gonna be in a wheelchair I stake my reputation on it!" *brb 2 months later Layne deadlifts 700 pounds*
    You're so incredibly similar to Blaha, you're a delusional insecure beta bitch and you never admit it when you're wrong. Always coming up with excuses, completely incapable of assuming responsibility over anything you say or do. But at least even Blaha knows that zercher lifts are functional and can have a purpose, what does that say about you and your knowledge on lifting when even JASON BLAHA knows more than you? LMAO

Besides I have my ways to avoid things like that from happening. I can fix my form like I did yesterday with my squats and didn't need your help with that at all, I can figure out ways to work around nagging body parts if I should have any, I have a selection of self treatment and mobility drill methods at my disposal etc E-T-C, NOT E-C-T YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD DRUG ADDICT but you know what, I don't really feel like sharing my training philosophies with you because for one, you're a piece of shit and I don't want to help you and secondly, to explain my training to you in a way that you would understand I would have to create a representation reminiscent of a children's book with pictures on it, and I just can't be bothered to do that. You're not worth the time.

Not unless you're like 50-60 years old which I know you're not.

No

You'll be tuning into this thread to cope like a bitch because you've got nothing going on in your cesspool of a life and every time you post here I'm gonna wreck you into oblivion again.

Wasn't exactly debunked because I was able to refute every single thing you said with facts. Now it's up to you to provide further arguments against the statements I made, if you can't produce any (and I know you can't, reading isn't really something you're very good at and especially long walls of text like this one are your weak spots) then it is you whose arguments got debunked and I am right.

On a personal note though, there are indeed times when I'm very pissed off at your blatant ignorance and your bullshit antics, but then I remember what you are and I'm no longer angry. It's exactly the same with you as it is with Jason Blaha, you can get extremely pissed off at all the horrid things he says and does but when you remember that everybody already knows what a piece of shit he is and nobody takes him seriously, you won't be so angry anymore. You are the same as Blaha.

IS NOT THE ONE DOING THE BODYING OLD MAN, THIS IS PEAK RUSTLEMENT AT IT'S FINEST WHICH BE DEFINITION IS QUITE THE CONTRARY TO YOUR PROPOSITION

BUT I GET IT THOUGH, YOU FEEL THE NEED TO STEP IN FOR YOUR FELLOW BLAHAUTISTS

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

Spoiler: 

IS NOT THE ONE DOING THE BODYING OLD MAN, THIS IS PEAK RUSTLEMENT AT IT'S FINEST WHICH BE DEFINITION IS QUITE THE CONTRARY TO YOUR PROPOSITION

youre sounding desperate tbh

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Spoiler: 

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    youre sounding desperate tbh
    CANT REFUTE ANY OF MY POINTS, SO RESORTING TO AD HOMINEM

FLINCH GONE FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS, AND YOU STILL CANT GET HIM OUT OF YOUR HEAD

BY DEFAULT, THAN MEANS FLINCH HAS WON

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    CANT REFUTE ANY OF MY POINTS, SO RESORTING TO AD HOMINEM

FLINCH GONE FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS, AND YOU STILL CANT GET HIM OUT OF YOUR HEAD

BY DEFAULT, THAN MEANS FLINCH HAS WON

you havent made any points

Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    ACTUALLY PLENTY OF THE FORUM KNOW THAT FLINCH MOGS YOU, IT'S JUST YOURE TOO ASPIE N DELUSIONAL TO SEE IT @ZUZZBRAH

IN THE WORDS OF FLINCH, HE HAS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS ON YOUR SQUAT N DEADLIFT, AND YOU'RE LIKE "B-B-BUT WE BENCH ABOUT THE SAME THO"

I don't think online faglord will make it

Everyone else will though
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    I don't think online faglord will make it

Everyone else will though
    Youre so boring and uncreative it makes me cringe

Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Youre so boring and uncreative it makes me cringe

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    >white
    >aesthetic
    >confident

Wouldn't you love to make it like me fag boy

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    >white
    >aesthetic
    >confident

Wouldn't you love to make it like me fag boy
    youre boring me

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1549 Post(s)
    youre boring me
    lil flinch
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    lil flinch
    do you still talk to him on wickr?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1549 Post(s)
    do you still talk to him on wickr?
    naw some geek hacked hs shit n keeps posting ripped pics df lil flinch cant be that jacked
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast