Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satan

Mentioned
    2277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Funny how the eternal force that we can't comprehend (bc he's outside our reality) also has so many rules for us too. Like which direction to pray, what animals to eat/not eat (or heaven forbid cheese touches meat that pisses him off lol)
    This shits retarded god doesn't exist in any way any religion thinks.
    This is textbook sophistry.

You realize this isn't an actual argument, it's you attempting to trivialize something.

"Why would God care" is another edgelord type of comment people make.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Saying nature is eternal is not using the same logic, it is up to the point where the theist then lays out in detail the facts/rules etc of the eternal force.
    Science figures the universe is eternal already. It has theories etc that it proposes but nothing it claims as truth until evidence arises, religion is an attempt to cope with the unknowable
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Nuclear blackpill: God and satam are the same being, and they have malevolent intent towards humanity. The true name of this being is the "Demiurge", a flawed being that has brought forth a flawed creation... a perfect being could not create an inperfect world...

🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    Nuclear blackpill: God and satam are the same being, and they have malevolent intent towards humanity. The true name of this being is the "Demiurge", a flawed being that has brought forth a flawed creation... a perfect being could not create an inperfect world...

Or maybe the demiurge's intentions are evil from your point of you but not from his

Or who knows

Reality most likely IS something to our detriment from an outside force (be it demiurge or the agents from the matrix whatever) but I like to cope and think it's all for personal progression etc

I agree with @copemega on the general idea if only he wasnt such a jihadi id talk to him for days about this shit
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Or maybe the demiurge's intentions are evil from your point of you but not from his

Or who knows

Reality most likely IS something to our detriment from an outside force (be it demiurge or the agents from the matrix whatever) but I like to cope and think it's all for personal progression etc

I agree with @copemega on the general idea if only he wasnt such a jihadi id talk to him for days about this shit
    Honestly I legit don't care what his intentions are. He's made i clear that he's an enemy. Kill the demiurge and those who support him.

Weight
    205lbs
    Height
    5’11”
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Satan redpill coming in.

Satan is actually God.
    Satan is actually a beta that wishes he was God, he got a few of the other angels to follow him and they are now demons. Satan and his demons then got perma’d from heaven and cast down to earth and now they try to turn us against God too but a few of the strong humans refuse to be baited and trolled by Satan and his pathetic demons and await for the true God to slaughter them all forever. They know their time is short, that’s why there is so much hate and turmoil we see in the world today.
    Often replicated, never duplicated, I’m one of a kind.

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
    I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.”

Mentioned
    2277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post

Or who knows

The only requisite for an outside force is that it's eternal, but this also negates the odd "we live in a simulation" theories, because in that respect you're only pushing it back to something non-eternal as well. Whatever facilitates our existence has to exist in a state of eternity, there's no logical way around this.

The real debate is whether or not the "creator" has a will or not, that's essentially the atheist vs. theist argument. When you boil it down that way, the facade of religion being 'muh fairy tales' melts away.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Partly. As simple as it seems it's considered esoteric knowledge in our society because of how dumbed down everything is.

more to it though. Few people actually spend 10 minutes twice a day visualizing their specific desires as if it's already happened. as many senses as possible. immediately after the meditation follow up with the cobra breath and feel your affirmation.

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-...hing-exercise/

The cobra breath is the easiest and quickest way to quickly build prana/bioelectricity.
    come on you gotta be trolling me, hiss like a snake? thats a meme thats on here dude lol. PM me the real shit
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**

Banned WoreMySistersThongBefore's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12