Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Satan

  1. #21
    High IQ Admin Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,705
    Mentioned
    2277 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Funny how the eternal force that we can't comprehend (bc he's outside our reality) also has so many rules for us too. Like which direction to pray, what animals to eat/not eat (or heaven forbid cheese touches meat that pisses him off lol)
    This shits retarded god doesn't exist in any way any religion thinks.
    This is textbook sophistry.

    You realize this isn't an actual argument, it's you attempting to trivialize something.

    "Why would God care" is another edgelord type of comment people make.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  2. #22
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    7,993
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Saying nature is eternal is not using the same logic, it is up to the point where the theist then lays out in detail the facts/rules etc of the eternal force.
    Science figures the universe is eternal already. It has theories etc that it proposes but nothing it claims as truth until evidence arises, religion is an attempt to cope with the unknowable
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

  3. #23
    Cuckernaut's ex Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    2,828
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Nuclear blackpill: God and satam are the same being, and they have malevolent intent towards humanity. The true name of this being is the "Demiurge", a flawed being that has brought forth a flawed creation... a perfect being could not create an inperfect world...

  4. #24
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    Nuclear blackpill: God and satam are the same being, and they have malevolent intent towards humanity. The true name of this being is the "Demiurge", a flawed being that has brought forth a flawed creation... a perfect being could not create an inperfect world...


    Or maybe the demiurge's intentions are evil from your point of you but not from his

    Or who knows

    Reality most likely IS something to our detriment from an outside force (be it demiurge or the agents from the matrix whatever) but I like to cope and think it's all for personal progression etc

    I agree with @copemega on the general idea if only he wasnt such a jihadi id talk to him for days about this shit
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

  5. #25
    Cuckernaut's ex Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    2,828
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Or maybe the demiurge's intentions are evil from your point of you but not from his

    Or who knows

    Reality most likely IS something to our detriment from an outside force (be it demiurge or the agents from the matrix whatever) but I like to cope and think it's all for personal progression etc

    I agree with @copemega on the general idea if only he wasnt such a jihadi id talk to him for days about this shit
    Honestly I legit don't care what his intentions are. He's made i clear that he's an enemy. Kill the demiurge and those who support him.

  6. #26
    Indestructible Likeaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2017
    Weight
    205lbs
    Height
    5’11”
    Posts
    3,397
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42482117
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Satan redpill coming in.

    Satan is actually God.
    Satan is actually a beta that wishes he was God, he got a few of the other angels to follow him and they are now demons. Satan and his demons then got perma’d from heaven and cast down to earth and now they try to turn us against God too but a few of the strong humans refuse to be baited and trolled by Satan and his pathetic demons and await for the true God to slaughter them all forever. They know their time is short, that’s why there is so much hate and turmoil we see in the world today.
    Often replicated, never duplicated, I’m one of a kind.


    “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
    I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.”

  7. #27
    High IQ Admin Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,705
    Mentioned
    2277 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Or maybe the demiurge's intentions are evil from your point of you but not from his

    Or who knows

    Reality most likely IS something to our detriment from an outside force (be it demiurge or the agents from the matrix whatever) but I like to cope and think it's all for personal progression etc

    I agree with @copemega on the general idea if only he wasnt such a jihadi id talk to him for days about this shit
    The only requisite for an outside force is that it's eternal, but this also negates the odd "we live in a simulation" theories, because in that respect you're only pushing it back to something non-eternal as well. Whatever facilitates our existence has to exist in a state of eternity, there's no logical way around this.

    The real debate is whether or not the "creator" has a will or not, that's essentially the atheist vs. theist argument. When you boil it down that way, the facade of religion being 'muh fairy tales' melts away.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  8. #28
    Ascended Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2017
    Posts
    6,508
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Partly. As simple as it seems it's considered esoteric knowledge in our society because of how dumbed down everything is.

    more to it though. Few people actually spend 10 minutes twice a day visualizing their specific desires as if it's already happened. as many senses as possible. immediately after the meditation follow up with the cobra breath and feel your affirmation.


    https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-...hing-exercise/

    The cobra breath is the easiest and quickest way to quickly build prana/bioelectricity.
    come on you gotta be trolling me, hiss like a snake? thats a meme thats on here dude lol. PM me the real shit
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**

  9. #29
    Banned WoreMySistersThongBefore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2018
    Posts
    611
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Lol


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions