Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Bertasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    1,382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31063827

    Is this annoying as fuck or am I being beta?

    I've been talking to this really smart/pretty girl for months and we've gotten really close. First time I've had more than sexual feelings for a girl.

    She tells me she's been studying all day so hasn't had time to reply my text (which is fine). I respond and just forget about it so she can study (she's in a really hard major). 2 hours later I see she posted an IG story and a Snapchat story of her friends joking around and laughing, meanwhile she still hasn't replied to my text.

    Am I right to be annoyed that she says she doesn't have time to answer a text but clearly has enough time to take videos of her friends?
    bbmisc legend

  2. #2
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    2,661
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Just let it go wtf its not that hard srs just dont message her ghost her for a while but you wont do it because you are W E A K
    All posts are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bertasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    1,382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31063827
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Just let it go wtf its not that hard srs just dont message her ghost her for a while but you wont do it because you are W E A K
    That's the point though, we've been having such a good time these past few months then she randomly does shit like this.

    If she was just a random slut I would agree with ignoring her but I feel like it's better to solve the issue...
    bbmisc legend

  4. #4
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    2,661
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertasaurus View Post
    That's the point though, we've been having such a good time these past few months then she randomly does shit like this.

    If she was just a random slut I would agree with ignoring her but I feel like it's better to solve the issue...


    There is no issue she doesnt want to talk to you thats it wtf ???????
    All posts are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bertasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    1,382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31063827
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    There is no issue she doesnt want to talk to you thats it wtf ???????
    I mean we talk a lot every day, it's just this one time she's pissing me off. If it was a pattern I'd agree I should just ignore the fuck out of her until she pretty much begs me to come back.

    I just don't get why all girls seem to throw in random annoying things like this into relationships.
    Last edited by Bertasaurus; 2018-01-09 at 01:24 PM.
    bbmisc legend

  6. #6
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    2,661
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertasaurus View Post
    I mean we talk a lot every day, it's just this one time she's pissing me off. If it was a pattern I'd agree I should just ignore the fuck out of her until she pretty much begs me to come back.

    I just don't get why all girls seem to throw in random annoying things like this into relationships.


    Its just the way the are if you let it affect you you lose

    I wouldnt hail mary it rn if I were you tbh but you do you
    All posts are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew

  7. #7
    Member Likewhoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2018
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15794200
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertasaurus View Post
    I've been talking to this really smart/pretty girl for months and we've gotten really close. First time I've had more than sexual feelings for a girl.

    She tells me she's been studying all day so hasn't had time to reply my text (which is fine). I respond and just forget about it so she can study (she's in a really hard major). 2 hours later I see she posted an IG story and a Snapchat story of her friends joking around and laughing, meanwhile she still hasn't replied to my text.

    Am I right to be annoyed that she says she doesn't have time to answer a text but clearly has enough time to take videos of her friends?
    You're friendzoned. Move on.

  8. #8
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    Posts
    3,215
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Likewhoa View Post
    You're friendzoned. Move on.
    giving advice a year later

    lmao wtf

  9. #9
    kooky stalker Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    651
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Forum: Self-Improvement & Advice
    Come here for advice from other members. We're all gonna make it.

  10. #10
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,419
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehom View Post
    I echo what Hash says about seeing your GP etc. You have had a lot to contend with and are doing really well - its not surprising that you are having a setback.

    Take care, stay safe - praying for you. xx
    @MindlessWork is gonna ban you nigga
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  11. #11
    Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    23,010
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    @MindlessWork is gonna ban you nigga
    And I just did...thanks for the tagging.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work

    musclegod gang

  12. #12
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,419
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhom View Post
    Can someone please tell me why I need to constantly turn the radio off and back on to get my blackberry to work? This is the second 8830 Ive had and the reason I took the first one back was for this reason. I cant say I love the 8830 and Im a blackberry lifer. Please help
    A 12 year old phone lmaoooo

    Botmisc
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Posting Permissions