Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800

    Today is first day i felt so happy since childhood.

    you remember tha feeling when a thing didnt matter in life and you enjoyed it so much?
    Everyday was and adventure and now you just dull zombie?
    Fuck that, im feeling it, not a care in the world, everyday is a new chance.

  2. #2
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,932
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    What happened?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949695
    PHENIBUT
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  4. #4
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Knight View Post
    What happened?
    Guess Im just getting to know myself and the relationship with world better. Each of us have different kind way of living,but in the end we'r all in this shit together

  5. #5
    Fitmisc CEO RickMartel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2015
    Posts
    3,912
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33202494
    Good for you brother

  6. #6
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Like when you'r nervous and afraid to fail, think for a minute and realize that not a single human being in this planet knows what happens' after you die... , so whats even the point of worrying if everything will be blank and forgotten after?

  7. #7
    NoLonger moderator RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Posts
    9,081
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski. View Post
    Like when you'r nervous and afraid to fail, think for a minute and realize that not a single human being in this planet knows what happens' after you die... , so whats even the point of worrying if everything will be blank and forgotten after?
    So it's ok to kill people?
    I ain't gone ta high schoolz, I bought tha bitch.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    4,812
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42909213
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski. View Post
    you remember tha feeling when a thing didnt matter in life and you enjoyed it so much?
    Everyday was and adventure and now you just dull zombie?
    Fuck that, im feeling it, not a care in the world, everyday is a new chance.
    yes...yes. you have to live it
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    its just science, we die everytime we sleep, did you know this?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard777 View Post
    So it's ok to kill people?
    Idk only If you could live with the guilt of that? I know I couldnt

  10. #10
    NoLonger moderator RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Posts
    9,081
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski. View Post
    Idk only If you could live with the guilt of that? I know I couldnt
    Not hard as you think.
    I ain't gone ta high schoolz, I bought tha bitch.

  11. #11
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,362
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42941606

  12. #12
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard777 View Post
    Not hard as you think.
    Gotta say ,it feels good paying back, can't imagine how good it must feel killing someone who's done wrong, like killed ur family member or is a terrorist (notsrs,semisrs?)

  13. #13
    Senior Member Tuggernuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18 2017
    Posts
    3,527
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Op prolly decided to shroommaxx

  14. #14
    NoLonger moderator RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Posts
    9,081
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggernuts View Post
    Op prolly decided to shroommaxx
    Was thinking the same. He's talking like the others that praise shrooms.
    I ain't gone ta high schoolz, I bought tha bitch.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard777 View Post
    Was thinking the same. He's talking like the others that praise shrooms.
    Never done shroods in my life boyos, only smoked weed. Cant imagine how hard shrooms would fk me up, im very sensitive to stuff. If i smoke 1 cigarete id get such a high buzz its insane

  16. #16
    NoLonger moderator RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Posts
    9,081
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski. View Post
    Never done shroods in my life boyos, only smoked weed. Cant imagine how hard shrooms would fk me up, im very sensitive to stuff. If i smoke 1 cigarete id get such a high buzz its insane
    Just have to take the right dose... Heard great things about it. I'm working on some cakes right now.
    I ain't gone ta high schoolz, I bought tha bitch.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard777 View Post
    Just have to take the right dose... Heard great things about it. I'm working on some cakes right now.
    You seem cool af would be friend IRL.

    Also have you ever wondered why its so hard to make GOOD friends when you'r older compared to childhood?

    It's like we're over protected of our insides we'r afraid to open up to people we barely known, and as childs we just didnt giveafk about that and we made lifelong friends? Kind captain obvious but still

  18. #18
    Senior Member Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2015
    Posts
    4,240
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Fuck yeah bro those moments are the best, wish we could hold on to that childlike awe of the world forever

  19. #19
    Senior Member Broski.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2016
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20103800
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Fuck yeah bro those moments are the best, wish we could hold on to that childlike awe of the world forever
    High five my bro. Let's make chasing those feelings a life goal of ours

  20. #20
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    4,812
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42909213
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski. View Post
    You seem cool af would be friend IRL.

    Also have you ever wondered why its so hard to make GOOD friends when you'r older compared to childhood?

    It's like we're over protected of our insides we'r afraid to open up to people we barely known, and as childs we just didnt giveafk about that and we made lifelong friends? Kind captain obvious but still
    its probably cause kids are all prty much the same. the older we get, the more variation

    hard to be friends with someone who u dont have things in common with
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-01-12 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    its just science, we die everytime we sleep, did you know this?


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions