Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Coked up savage stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Natural
    Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Posts
    7,921
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682

    How do one motivate themselves to get good grades?

    I got some classes where i get b's without any effort, and other where i need to work just to pass.

    I think that if i actually tried id get A's in the easy subjects, and at least be able to get C's where i struggle.

    But i thing to some point underachieving is a pillow, because i can allways tell myself i didnt really try though.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

  2. #2
    end my pain CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,378
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520185
    idk

    my 1st year exams I got 75% without even reading the book I was writing about.
    i am running out of time

  3. #3
    Coked up savage stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Natural
    Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Posts
    7,921
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    idk

    my 1st year exams I got 75% without even reading the book I was writing about.
    Fuck dude my question is how to soldier on for the A even when you know you can get the b in sleep.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

  4. #4
    Senior Member Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    What do you study, my fellow favourite material?

  5. #5
    end my pain CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,378
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520185
    Quote Originally Posted by stahl View Post
    Fuck dude my question is how to soldier on for the A even when you know you can get the b in sleep.
    my theory is that anything above the bare minimum is actually a bad mark as it means you have put too much effort in. I'd have been happier with 51% as it would mean that I wasted as little time working as possible.
    i am running out of time

  6. #6
    Coked up savage stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Natural
    Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Posts
    7,921
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    my theory is that anything above the bare minimum is actually a bad mark as it means you have put too much effort in. I'd have been happier with 51% as it would mean that I wasted as little time working as possible.
    You sound very low in coscientiousness.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

  7. #7
    Fitmisc CEO RickMartel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2015
    Posts
    3,913
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33202494
    remind yourself of the effort and time wasted every time you feel like slacking off

  8. #8
    Toothless Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520180
    would like to know too
    i cant make myself do anything that doesnt have immediate rewards

  9. #9
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,222
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by stahl View Post
    Fuck dude my question is how to soldier on for the A even when you know you can get the b in sleep.
    if its that easy you shouldn't really have to try and knowing that there are other people in the class is what gets me going. I'm not happy unless I get the highest grade in the class
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  10. #10
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,426
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMartel View Post
    remind yourself of the effort and time wasted every time you feel like slacking off
    or op you could remind yourself that if u dont study hard u might end up working at walmart

    etc

  11. #11
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,473
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultChild View Post
    would like to know too
    i cant make myself do anything that doesnt have immediate rewards
    should pick up a Koran n become a believer then

  12. #12
    Fitmisc CEO RickMartel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2015
    Posts
    3,913
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33202494
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    or op you could remind yourself that if u dont study hard u might end up working at walmart

    etc
    Kevlin is manager best remember that next time you decided to make fun of him

  13. #13
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,426
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMartel View Post
    Kevlin is manager best remember that next time you decided to make fun of him

  14. #14
    athuh-lete Frigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    Weight
    65kg
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by stahl View Post
    Fuck dude my question is how to soldier on for the A even when you know you can get the b in sleep.
    Google/YouTube things regarding your topic, you're bound to find a way it's presented that will make you remember it better, spark into and look into it naturally. You'll retard info with no effort.
    Best if you do this before the night before the exam
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

  15. #15
    Coked up savage stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Natural
    Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Posts
    7,921
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    Google/YouTube things regarding your topic, you're bound to find a way it's presented that will make you remember it better, spark into and look into it naturally. You'll retard info with no effort.
    Best if you do this before the night before the exam
    Yeah i do that out of necessity in subjects where i steuggle.

    Its actually allocating time to studying that gets me and drives me to do the percieved exact minimum.

    Srs gonna get rid of my tv as well as other dumb distractions.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

  16. #16
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,664
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    put some chillhop on and hit the books w/ no distractions



    no fancy techniques
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  17. #17
    Banned BLOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2017
    Posts
    831
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    You either have it or you don't, you can always cope by saying you don't work a lot to get your grades but if you were smart if would be easy for you to work more.

  18. #18
    Toothless Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520180
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    should pick up a Koran n become a believer then
    ill fucking pick up a koran and crack your head open with it if you dont stop following me around

  19. #19
    Toothless Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520180
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    put some chillhop on and hit the books w/ no distractions



    no fancy techniques
    low iq technique

  20. #20
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,473
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultChild View Post
    ill fucking pick up a koran and crack your head open with it if you dont stop following me around
    ur loss infidel


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions