Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

why do americans get so butthurt over 9/11

considering what they have done to the middle east

strong propaganda yall been fed, i dont think they care about innocents, just the fact it was in their home nation

Last edited by BLOCKHEAD; 2018-01-12 at 05:48 PM.
    http://i.imgflip.com/tedc8.gif?datel...ine=1446248714

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I legit don't even care about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll never understand why people go bananas over mass-killings when statistically speaking, those same deaths occur day in and day out... just not at the same venue/location. Just because 10 people died in a school shooting or w/e doesn't mean it's more of a tragedy than 10 people dying due to gang violence, speeding, DUI-crashes, etc. Just like that Vegas shooting shit. Yeah, cool, people died, but why are their deaths so much more important than the people who died at other venues on the same day, or the day before, or every day going forward for the rest of our lives?

Brb died at a school shooting, omg uproar, strangers crying, donating money, news stories talking about how it'z so sad I feel for da families involved

Brb died in a car accident, nobody bats an eye, no strangers crying, no donations, no news stories beyond a mere article that nobody even looks at "car crash kills man in early AM"

C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post

strong propaganda yall been fed, i dont think they care about innocents, just the fact it was in their home nation

Most Americans have no idea what our government has done in the middle east except bring freedom to the poor brown people there.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙

✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

finally rollin 2 CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Cucked girdle ~ the girdle's secret room

Bloho judgement in the 41st year ~ Fate of 60kg Bench

vanishing Profits ~ Lost subscribers

Wind Fraud Girdle

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post

[img]https://hugelolcdn.com/i/408716.gif[/mg]

Personally, IDC. However, you posted a gif with bad intentions trying to be edgy knowing that some people find it offensive. So ya, kind of a dick thing to do, but you knew that.

Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)

Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Shit - that's some real presidential speech right there - considered a career in politics??

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    888 Post(s)
    nigs commit more murders than terrorists ever have why isnt there a crackdown on nigs why cant the army roll thru the hood n keep these ppl in line
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcarbz View Post
    I'll never understand why people go bananas over mass-killings when statistically speaking, those same deaths occur day in and day out... just not at the same venue/location. Just because 10 people died in a school shooting or w/e doesn't mean it's more of a tragedy than 10 people dying due to gang violence, speeding, DUI-crashes, etc. Just like that Vegas shooting shit. Yeah, cool, people died, but why are their deaths so much more important than the people who died at other venues on the same day, or the day before, or every day going forward for the rest of our lives?

Brb died at a school shooting, omg uproar, strangers crying, donating money, news stories talking about how it'z so sad I feel for da families involved

Brb died in a car accident, nobody bats an eye, no strangers crying, no donations, no news stories beyond a mere article that nobody even looks at "car crash kills man in early AM"
    because there's a unique sense of innocence that comes with dying in a mass shooting. The media puts out all of the victim's pictures. Just one pixelated snapshot of their life and you are left convinced that they were the gentlest of souls.

and because it could just have easily been them. When people think car accident, gang violence, or drug overdose, they assign at least partial responsibility to the victim. If someone pulls out an AR at a public venue, you are completely helpless to a random occurrence. That dichotomy is of course in many ways wrong, but that's how most people identify these things instinctually.

if someone makes a thread titled, "I just tore my bicep," the first thing that people will ask is how. It's just one way to pretend that you care when really what you're most interested in is how to prevent it happening to yourself.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post

even obuma knew the muslim world has achieved nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    Shit - that's some real presidential speech right there - considered a career in politics??
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    nigs commit more murders than terrorists ever have why isnt there a crackdown on nigs why cant the army roll thru the hood n keep these ppl in line
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

lol

Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)

I've accomplished more than you even though your in your 30s
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I've accomplished more than you even though your in your 30s
    thats not even true
    i might go back
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    thats not even true
    idk mate, it kind of is if you think really hard about it
    JonnyM is my hero

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Its kinda just not being a cuck and rooting for another culture to violently take over your own. Not sure you'd understand.

Innocent people are shock value. In reality unless you know someone youre just scared it might by some off chance happen to you.
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

"we are patriotic" just lol. living with ur mom in ur 30s n being a burden on ur country etc

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    idk mate, it kind of is if you think really hard about it
    even if it were true it doesn't bother me, I'm not some kind of insecure cuck
    i might go back
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast