Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 111
  1. #1
    💪 BLOCKHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2015
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    why do americans get so butthurt over 9/11

    considering what they have done to the middle east

    strong propaganda yall been fed, i dont think they care about innocents, just the fact it was in their home nation

    Last edited by BLOCKHEAD; 2018-01-12 at 05:48 PM.
    ** Degenerate Crew**

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

  2. #2
    Cuckernaut's ex Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    2,828
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I legit don't even care about it.

  3. #3
    Member kingofcarbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05 2018
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12298023
    I'll never understand why people go bananas over mass-killings when statistically speaking, those same deaths occur day in and day out... just not at the same venue/location. Just because 10 people died in a school shooting or w/e doesn't mean it's more of a tragedy than 10 people dying due to gang violence, speeding, DUI-crashes, etc. Just like that Vegas shooting shit. Yeah, cool, people died, but why are their deaths so much more important than the people who died at other venues on the same day, or the day before, or every day going forward for the rest of our lives?

    Brb died at a school shooting, omg uproar, strangers crying, donating money, news stories talking about how it'z so sad I feel for da families involved

    Brb died in a car accident, nobody bats an eye, no strangers crying, no donations, no news stories beyond a mere article that nobody even looks at "car crash kills man in early AM"

  4. #4
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,728
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post
    considering what they have done to the middle east

    strong propaganda yall been fed, i dont think they care about innocents, just the fact it was in their home nation

    Most Americans have no idea what our government has done in the middle east except bring freedom to the poor brown people there.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  5. #5
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,362
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42941606

  6. #6
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,840
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

    liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

    you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

    lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

    you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your sister's pussy
    Posts
    8,714
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

    liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

    you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

    lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

    you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Trump 2020 crew

  8. #8
    avatar by zombiebrah Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    4,086
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKHEAD View Post
    considering what they have done to the middle east

    strong propaganda yall been fed, i dont think they care about innocents, just the fact it was in their home nation

    [img]https://hugelolcdn.com/i/408716.gif[/mg]

    Personally, IDC. However, you posted a gif with bad intentions trying to be edgy knowing that some people find it offensive. So ya, kind of a dick thing to do, but you knew that.

  9. #9
    High IQ Admin Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,611
    Mentioned
    2254 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

    liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

    you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

    lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

    you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  10. #10
    Senior Member MoominTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 15 2017
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Shit - that's some real presidential speech right there - considered a career in politics??

  11. #11
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    hissening 500lbs
    Height
    6'6 500lbs and you?
    Posts
    31,742
    Mentioned
    1664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42880483
    nigs commit more murders than terrorists ever have why isnt there a crackdown on nigs why cant the army roll thru the hood n keep these ppl in line
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  12. #12
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    8,092
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcarbz View Post
    I'll never understand why people go bananas over mass-killings when statistically speaking, those same deaths occur day in and day out... just not at the same venue/location. Just because 10 people died in a school shooting or w/e doesn't mean it's more of a tragedy than 10 people dying due to gang violence, speeding, DUI-crashes, etc. Just like that Vegas shooting shit. Yeah, cool, people died, but why are their deaths so much more important than the people who died at other venues on the same day, or the day before, or every day going forward for the rest of our lives?

    Brb died at a school shooting, omg uproar, strangers crying, donating money, news stories talking about how it'z so sad I feel for da families involved

    Brb died in a car accident, nobody bats an eye, no strangers crying, no donations, no news stories beyond a mere article that nobody even looks at "car crash kills man in early AM"
    because there's a unique sense of innocence that comes with dying in a mass shooting. The media puts out all of the victim's pictures. Just one pixelated snapshot of their life and you are left convinced that they were the gentlest of souls.

    and because it could just have easily been them. When people think car accident, gang violence, or drug overdose, they assign at least partial responsibility to the victim. If someone pulls out an AR at a public venue, you are completely helpless to a random occurrence. That dichotomy is of course in many ways wrong, but that's how most people identify these things instinctually.

    if someone makes a thread titled, "I just tore my bicep," the first thing that people will ask is how. It's just one way to pretend that you care when really what you're most interested in is how to prevent it happening to yourself.

  13. #13
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,840
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post


    even obuma knew the muslim world has achieved nothing


    Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    Shit - that's some real presidential speech right there - considered a career in politics??
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    nigs commit more murders than terrorists ever have why isnt there a crackdown on nigs why cant the army roll thru the hood n keep these ppl in line
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your sister's pussy
    Posts
    8,714
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post


    even obuma knew the muslim world has achieved nothing



    lol

    Trump 2020 crew

  15. #15
    High IQ Admin Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,611
    Mentioned
    2254 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post


    even obuma knew the muslim world has achieved nothing
    I've accomplished more than you even though your in your 30s
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  16. #16
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,840
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I've accomplished more than you even though your in your 30s
    thats not even true
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

  17. #17
    High IQ Admin Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,611
    Mentioned
    2254 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    thats not even true
    idk mate, it kind of is if you think really hard about it
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  18. #18
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    16,860
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Its kinda just not being a cuck and rooting for another culture to violently take over your own. Not sure you'd understand.


    Innocent people are shock value. In reality unless you know someone youre just scared it might by some off chance happen to you.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    4,836
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42909213
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

    liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

    you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

    lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

    you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    "we are patriotic" just lol. living with ur mom in ur 30s n being a burden on ur country etc
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    its just science, we die everytime we sleep, did you know this?

  20. #20
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    7,840
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    idk mate, it kind of is if you think really hard about it
    even if it were true it doesn't bother me, I'm not some kind of insecure cuck
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions