Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109
  1. #41
    Senior Member onedayumay88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 24 2015
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    nigs commit more murders than terrorists ever have why isnt there a crackdown on nigs why cant the army roll thru the hood n keep these ppl in line
    they taught you how to stack loot and thats how repay them? by snitchin on em? smh

  2. #42
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24148852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    Afghanistan and Iraq are 2 of the biggest illegal wars ever. They were litally dropping carpet bombs killing 100000s without a single fuck. And they set off the instability which caused the clusterfuck which is the Arab spring. Bush and blair should be tried in the hague for that bs.
    neither were illegal

  3. #43
    Senior Member PrincipalPCbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 31 2017
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11446903
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    nationalism is cope, its all about values. i like people w/ the same values as me.

    some arabs ik are the biggest scumbags ik, some are genuinely the best people ik. its all about their values.
    does that include posting Pakichad's adress on tinychat ?

  4. #44
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    its not just americans tbh the whole world has been cucked by their own emotions

    etc
    *Natty Crew*

  5. #45
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    2,059
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    neither were illegal
    Maybe not afghanistan but iraq was over a lie and because the Bush family were still butthurt over some mogging that saddam did to snr years earlier


    According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

  6. #46
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24148852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    Maybe not afghanistan but iraq was over a lie and because the Bush family were still butthurt over some mogging that saddam did to snr years earlier
    the UN Security Council passed Iraq under resolution 1441, so it never was illegal, and never will be considered illegal, other than by those who are ill-informed.

    the war was a disaster but illegal it wasn't

  7. #47
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    19,861
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949697
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincipalPCbrah View Post
    does that include posting Pakichad's adress on tinychat ?
    yeah bro cuz that was me, not himself and 20 other people

    cringing hard at u
    Middle☪Eastern Crew ó Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

  8. #48
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    Exactly. Atheists/agnostics values are 99% of the time based on cultural norms. they don't have the faintest idea why they hold the values they do. and since they don't know why they hold them, their values shift as easily as the wind to whatever new ideology is hip: communism, nationalism, etc

    lol at atheists thinking it's rational to be an atheist without examining every single value they hold
    Didnít know you were a religicel. I think atheists are going to be more free thinking than religious people. You just subscribe to an ideology and basically adopt all the views that come along with it no? Iím not saying all atheists examine their views but Iím saying we have more freedom to have a unique set of values opposed to religious people who are all day the same shit
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  9. #49
    Senior Member The Iron Kunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13 2016
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39341493
    911 was a joke. Just a funny joke.

  10. #50
    Senior Member The Iron Kunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13 2016
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39341493

  11. #51
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    its not just americans tbh the whole world has been cucked by their own emotions

    etc
    0/10
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  12. #52
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    neither were illegal
    Bro I’m pretty sure we didn’t get any approval from Congress for Iraq and/or Afghanistan. We also bombed the fuck out of hospitals and shit all the time by accident but when we do it, we just apologize but if another country did that it would be the end of the world
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  13. #53
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    0/10
    yes ur comprehension is indeed 0/10

    etc
    *Natty Crew*

  14. #54
    Senior Member Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,207
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Bro I’m pretty sure we didn’t get any approval from Congress for Iraq and/or Afghanistan. We also bombed the fuck out of hospitals and shit all the time by accident but when we do it, we just apologize but if another country did that it would be the end of the world
    this. Legality =/= morality

  15. #55
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    because we are patriotic, when sand people come here shit all over our culture and kill our people it tends to piss us off

    liberals pretend to be objective when it comes to abortion and terror attacks but get all bend out of shape when you misuse a gender pronoun

    you need to pick a team this coexist shit is a joke, Muslims can't even coexist with their own kind. Real Muslims are willing to die for their religion

    lol at you fools talking about how its not a big tragedy when mass amounts of people die by the hands of another

    you'd change your tune real quick if it was someone you knew

    to answer the op this is why we care, America is our team. If you don't care for your own more than some feral humans in a 3rd world shit hole you really aren't a real American IMO
    Just out of curiosity to get a better feel for your actual position, do you sympathize with all the civilians at all who get drones the fuck out by us 365 days a year?

    Like they didnít deserve that shit dude. They were just born in a part of the world that just had no opportunity and plagued by radical Islam
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  16. #56
    SLAVMAXXER BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    3,467
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Just out of curiosity to get a better feel for your actual position, do you sympathize with all the civilians at all who get drones the fuck out by us 365 days a year?

    Like they didn’t deserve that shit dude. They were just born in a part of the world that just had no opportunity and plagued by radical Islam
    Such is life my freaend.

  17. #57
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Just out of curiosity to get a better feel for your actual position, do you sympathize with all the civilians at all who get drones the fuck out by us 365 days a year?

    Like they didnít deserve that shit dude. They were just born in a part of the world that just had no opportunity and plagued by radical Islam
    Of course I feel bad for the civilians getting lined up and shot by ISIS fighters. That doesn't mean I don't care more about people I can relate to

    I don't understand how someone couldn't care about someone flying a plane into a building that was full of passengers, these fags were probably not even alive during 9/11. I saw it on the news right after it happened was very surreal and it did make me angry. We didn't even really have classes that day we just watched the news the whole day. I can sit here and laugh at the Holocaust but I'm sure if I saw it first hand I would think differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  18. #58
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your mom's pussy
    Posts
    7,442
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Of course I feel bad for the civilians getting lined up and shot by ISIS fighters. That doesn't mean I don't care more about people I can relate to

    I don't understand how someone couldn't care about someone flying a plane into a building that was full of passengers, these fags were probably not even alive during 9/11. I saw it on the news right after it happened was very surreal and it did make me angry. We didn't even really have classes that day we just watched the news the whole day. I can sit here and laugh at the Holocaust but I'm sure if I saw it first hand I would think differently.
    I saw it live on the news as it happened. I remember seeing the people jump out the building to get away from the fire.
    Trump 2020 crew

  19. #59
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Safado View Post
    I saw it live on the news as it happened. I remember seeing the people jump out the building to get away from the fire.
    yeah me to shit was brutal AF

    didn't even realize that was live footage though they just captured it
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  20. #60
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your mom's pussy
    Posts
    7,442
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    yeah me to shit was brutal AF

    didn't even realize that was live footage though they just captured it
    The boss at my work turned the news on just after the first plane hit. His wife called him and told him to turn on the news.
    Trump 2020 crew


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions