Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    "we are patriotic" just lol. living with ur mom in ur 30s n being a burden on ur country etc
    yeah I work full time and go to school full time I'm such a burden
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    yeah I work full time and go to school full time I'm such a burden
    werent u a junkie or drug dealer or some low life type bak in the day

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Because we are spreading liberal democracy to primitive feudal dictatorships so the ends justify the means. USA USA USA
    A spokesman for Mueller's office declined to comment.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    A spokesman for Mueller's office declined to comment.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    Because we are spreading liberal democracy to primitive feudal dictatorships so the ends justify the means. USA USA USA
    shill scum

Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    even if it were true it doesn't bother me, I'm not some kind of insecure cuck
    u seem pretty insecure w/ your USA is #1 bullshit

i mean aren't u from chicago or something? the most feral nigs on planet earth are there
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    werent u a junkie or drug dealer or some low life type bak in the day
    I sold marijuana in college and got addicted to pain killers when I shattered my collar bone

either way don't really care what some blaha autist thinks
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I sold marijuana in college and got addicted to pain killers when I shattered my collar bone

either way don't really care what some blaha autist thinks
    yet u respond to me u retard

also pretty sure thats being a burden on society and not patriotic

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    u seem pretty insecure w/ your USA is #1 bullshit

i mean aren't u from chicago or something? the most feral nigs on planet earth are there
    I agree, they should be dealt with, luckily I don't work in the ghetto anymore and I live in the burbs

you have no pride in your country at all?
    i might go back
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    I agree, they should be dealt with, luckily I don't work in the ghetto anymore and I live in the burbs

you have no pride in your country at all?
    nationalism is cope, its all about values. i like people w/ the same values as me.

some arabs ik are the biggest scumbags ik, some are genuinely the best people ik. its all about their values.
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    nationalism is cope, its all about values. i like people w/ the same values as me.

some arabs ik are the biggest scumbags ik, some are genuinely the best people ik. its all about their values.
    its because these retards lack religion and cope with pseudo-religion aka nationalism

piss values

Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    its because these retards lack religion and cope with pseudo-religion aka nationalism

piss values
    totally agree mate. its just a step away from tribalism

atleast we choose our values, i didnt choose to be born in america
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    totally agree mate. its just a step away from tribalism

atleast we choose our values, i didnt choose to be born in america
    Exactly. Atheists/agnostics values are 99% of the time based on cultural norms. they don't have the faintest idea why they hold the values they do. and since they don't know why they hold them, their values shift as easily as the wind to whatever new ideology is hip: communism, nationalism, etc

lol at atheists thinking it's rational to be an atheist without examining every single value they hold
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-01-12 at 07:53 PM.

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "we are patriotic" just lol. living with ur mom in ur 30s n being a burden on ur country etc
    not my fkn country...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    strongest inside job to ever happen outside

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Go visit ground zero faggot you will understand
    Melon dollar CEO like to dress business like red carpet! Train like freak former niger ronie copeman! Scientifically proven 8.7/10 face, most beautiful poster on the misc.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction") -- mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims that this was done for deterrent purposes during the "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then is it invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) -- with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

The administration claims that Iraq has used these weapons in the past. We've all seen the pictures that show a Kurdish woman and child frozen in death from the use of chemical weapons. But, have you ever seen these pictures juxtaposed next to pictures from Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

I suggest that one study the histories of World War I, World War II and other "regional conflicts" that the U.S. has been involved in to familiarize themselves with the use of "weapons of mass destruction."

Remember Dresden? How about Hanoi? Tripoli? Baghdad? What about the big ones -- Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (At these two locations, the U.S. killed at least 150,000 non-combatants -- mostly women and children -- in the blink of an eye. Thousands more took hours, days, weeks, or months to die.)

If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of "mass destruction" -- like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction.

Hypocrisy when it comes to death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about that.

(Actually, there is a difference here. The administration has admitted to knowledge of the presence of children in or near Iraqi government buildings, yet they still proceed with their plans to bomb -- saying that they cannot be held responsible if children die. There is no such proof, however, that knowledge of the presence of children existed in relation to the Oklahoma City bombing.)

When considering morality and mens rea [criminal intent] in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians?

Yet another example of this nation's blatant hypocrisy is revealed by the polls which suggest that this nation is greatly in favor of bombing Iraq.

In this instance, the people of the nation approve of bombing government employees because they are "guilty by association" -- they are Iraqi government employees. In regard to the bombing in Oklahoma City, however, such logic is condemned.

What motivates these seemingly contradictory positions? Do people think that government workers in Iraq are any less human than those in Oklahoma City? Do they think that Iraqis don't have families who will grieve and mourn the loss of their loved ones? In this context, do people come to believe that the killing of foreigners is somehow different than the killing of Americans?

I recently read of an arrest in New York City where possession of a mere pipe bomb was charged as possession of a "weapon of mass destruction." If a two pound pipe bomb is a "weapon of mass destruction," then what do people think that a 2,000-pound steel-encased bomb is?

I find it ironic, to say the least, that one of the aircraft that could be used to drop such a bomb on Iraq is dubbed "The Spirit of Oklahoma."

When a U.S. plane or cruise missile is used to bring destruction to a foreign people, this nation rewards the bombers with applause and praise. What a convenient way to absolve these killers of any responsibility for the destruction they leave in their wake.

Unfortunately, the morality of killing is not so superficial. The truth is, the use of a truck, a plane, or a missile for the delivery of a weapon of mass destruction does not alter the nature of the act itself.

These are weapons of mass destruction -- and the method of delivery matters little to those on the receiving end of such weapons.

Whether you wish to admit it or not, when you approve, morally, of the bombing of foreign targets by the U.S. military, you are approving of acts morally equivalent to the bombing in Oklahoma City. The only difference is that this nation is not going to see any foreign casualties appear on the cover of Newsweek magazine.

It seems ironic and hypocritical that an act viciously condemned in Oklahoma City is now a "justified" response to a problem in a foreign land. Then again, the history of United States policy over the last century, when examined fully, tends to exemplify hypocrisy.

When considering the use of weapons of mass destruction against Iraq as a means to an end, it would be wise to reflect on the words of the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis. His words are as true in the context of Olmstead as they are when they stand alone: "Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example.

Timothy Mcveigh
    Language comes first. It's not that language grows out of consciousness, if you haven't got language, you can't be conscious. - Alan Moore

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Fuvk whiny cunts wahhh 9/11. Not bc it's cool to murder thousands, but bc they used it to justify illegal war and as a way to just stop thinking.

"Is it in the Constitutuon to invade sovereign nations?" But muh 9/11 freeeedummmm!
    This is sane reason I hate military faggots derrr I'm fighting fer yer rights kid! Lol just lol no you are not.

It's obvious we set up 9/11 or allowed it to happen anyway. Needed a reason to start the war machine back up with American backing this time, Korea/Vietnam showed how important civilian backing of war was, and so they got t us all on board now.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Afghanistan and Iraq are 2 of the biggest illegal wars ever. They were litally dropping carpet bombs killing 100000s without a single fuck. And they set off the instability which caused the clusterfuck which is the Arab spring. Bush and blair should be tried in the hague for that bs.

According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast