Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    2,874
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    LOL - love how quickly threads explode.

    I'm not really too bothered about how i look - I could lose some bodyfat, but really for me it's about the mental side of things. If I can run my brain at a higher %age for the whole day, I could be mellionaire maxxing by the end of the year.

    I'm also not so keen on eating a ridiculous quantity of meat - I feel like meat is a concentration of the farming practices that make it up - so if vegetables and grains are the products of shitty farming practices (chemicals and tricks by the farmers to moneymaxx) are like having a line of crappy cut cocaine, then meat is like the crack - a concentration of loads of the stuff eaten by the cows or whatever, combined with all of the shit they do to the animal itself. Therfore, if you're meat maxxing, and can't afford to buy it from a source where they've not been up to their tricks, you're just not doing good things to yourself.

    But that's just me. Wondering if there were any recipes you'd found which didn't make it feel restrictive?


    I do it fish/meat heavy right now because its the best way to cut and keep lean mass as natty, but you dont have to

    just keep it sub 50gr of carbs a day at first, then aim for sub20, normal protein intake ie whatever you require, and the rest fat as you please das it maneee
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew
    Neanderthal crew
    All posts are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew

  2. #22
    Senior Member Frigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    Weight
    64kg
    Height
    6ft
    Posts
    2,839
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    LOL - love how quickly threads explode.

    I'm not really too bothered about how i look - I could lose some bodyfat, but really for me it's about the mental side of things. If I can run my brain at a higher %age for the whole day, I could be mellionaire maxxing by the end of the year.

    I'm also not so keen on eating a ridiculous quantity of meat - I feel like meat is a concentration of the farming practices that make it up - so if vegetables and grains are the products of shitty farming practices (chemicals and tricks by the farmers to moneymaxx) are like having a line of crappy cut cocaine, then meat is like the crack - a concentration of loads of the stuff eaten by the cows or whatever, combined with all of the shit they do to the animal itself. Therfore, if you're meat maxxing, and can't afford to buy it from a source where they've not been up to their tricks, you're just not doing good things to yourself.

    But that's just me. Wondering if there were any recipes you'd found which didn't make it feel restrictive?
    a stranger's opinion: ketogenic diet and lifestyle activities (like fasting) are great for increasing energy levels, mental acuity, etc etc. probably the less restrictive is to read the principle behind it and then adapt to your own grocery store / wallet


    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Calling for what you are being ie a cunt =/= rage

    I looksmogg you even now for sure, nopics cookiecutter cat-holding all talk no walk cunt

    Mark my words:

    When you see me in tinychat come 5,6,7 months, however long it takes, you will wish so hard that someone even kinda barely like me would even glance at your wrong ass by mistake
    like i said, i'm all for it ! goodluck getting thick tight solid, etc ! all i said was that right NOW, you look almost sickly. but that has no bearing on the transformative power of diet and exercise, so if you'll chad up in 5 months props to you
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

  3. #23
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    Location
    Perfect bite alignement
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Posts
    2,874
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    a stranger's opinion: ketogenic diet and lifestyle activities (like fasting) are great for increasing energy levels, mental acuity, etc etc. probably the less restrictive is to read the principle behind it and then adapt to your own grocery store / wallet




    like i said, i'm all for it ! goodluck getting thick tight solid, etc ! all i said was that right NOW, you look almost sickly. but that has no bearing on the transformative power of diet and exercise, so if you'll chad up in 5 months props to you


    Check the thread I made, I said I had been awake over 24h

    Anyways tx for support namaste woman
    Handsome crew
    Bigger dick than you crew
    Neanderthal crew
    All posts are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew

  4. #24
    OG Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 16 2014
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    So much bro science ITT.

  5. #25
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    you're not going to get insulin resistance if you're active and weigh 68kg.
    This. Itís way more about total calories/carbs opposed to meal frequency
    Read from start to finish for the lols.

    After 2 weeks of 3-adays of multiple failed singles online warlord the all knowing 215lb zercher deadlifting savage ends his program and will write a summary on it

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...n-powerlifting

  6. #26
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    fuckin lol at women thinking they eat a box of M&Ms and will gain 15lbs and get diabetes
    I'm seeing GP next week to get my levels tested. I was reading that people who have done meth for a while can affect glucose. This is why some people after long use can find it hard to shift weight but you can bring levels back to normal range through that diabetes diet. I thought no harm in trying but I was a little confused what to avoid.

  7. #27
    OG Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 16 2014
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm seeing GP next week to get my levels tested. I was reading that people who have done meth for a while can affect glucose. This is why some people after long use can find it hard to shift weight but you can bring levels back to normal range through that diabetes diet. I thought no harm in trying but I was a little confused what to avoid.

    What do you usually eat every day and how often do you lift per week?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What do you usually eat every day and how often do you lift per week?
    I eat too many carbs but I stay under 1500 calories, some days I only eat 1000 calories.

    There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc
    Last edited by Enigma; 2018-01-13 at 08:56 AM.

  9. #29
    OG Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 16 2014
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I eat too many carbs but I stay under 1500 calories, some days I only eat 1000 calories.

    There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc

    You don't look fat in your pics. How much weigh are you trying to lose?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You don't look fat in your pics. How much weigh are you trying to lose?
    10kgs

  11. #31
    Senior Member gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15777720
    @Enigma

    If you are really concerned about blood glucose levels, or perhaps just want to know what level you have, you have two options.

    You can buy a blood glucose monitor, unfortunately are a bit pricey compared to our US counterparts, around $50 at chemist warehouse (US get it for like 10 lol), OR you can get a private blood test done via imedical, an Australian lab which will give you a referral to get a blood test done, costs $12. No doctor needed they mail you a referral just rock up to any lab they take sample and you'll get results in like 2 days. (PM me if you want more details on this).

    If you just want to improve general insulin sensitivity and reel in blood glucose levels i can provide an insight as to what steps you can take to improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose.

    1 - Reduce bodyfat
    2 - fish oil @ 5-10 grams a day (5g should be great for a female).
    3 - vitamin D will lead to an improved insulin sensitivity (this can be blood tested as well) - otherwsie 5,000 IU's a day is plenty.
    4 - chromium, a mineral our bodys need does wonders for insulin sensitivity & nutrition partitioning.
    5 - sleep
    6 - cortisol. High levels of cortisol, whether it be from stress, stimulants, etc will lead to increased blood sugar levels, regardless of diet.

    Hope this is helpful.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

  12. #32
    Senior Member Blaha'sEmptyPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 27 2016
    Location
    Around Jason's relatively narrow hips.
    Height
    Enough to cover a 2"er
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc
    Every time I’ve felt this way I was inclined to first look at diet. In the end, though, it was always training that was the culprit — too much cortisol from excessive stress (volume, intensity, frequency or other non-gym factors). Try exercising at a therapeutic level for a while. Do cardio at a walking intensity and just enough strength training to prevent yourself from turning to veal. Once you regain your health you can resume more intense training on a “blast and cruise” basis. Everything in nature is cyclical and so are you. For every up there comes a down so you must schedule down time, aka active rest, into your training for optimum health. Also, consider that being on a caloric deficit is another form of stress to be factored in.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    @Enigma

    If you are really concerned about blood glucose levels, or perhaps just want to know what level you have, you have two options.

    You can buy a blood glucose monitor, unfortunately are a bit pricey compared to our US counterparts, around $50 at chemist warehouse (US get it for like 10 lol), OR you can get a private blood test done via imedical, an Australian lab which will give you a referral to get a blood test done, costs $12. No doctor needed they mail you a referral just rock up to any lab they take sample and you'll get results in like 2 days. (PM me if you want more details on this).

    If you just want to improve general insulin sensitivity and reel in blood glucose levels i can provide an insight as to what steps you can take to improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose.

    1 - Reduce bodyfat
    2 - fish oil @ 5-10 grams a day (5g should be great for a female).
    3 - vitamin D will lead to an improved insulin sensitivity (this can be blood tested as well) - otherwsie 5,000 IU's a day is plenty.
    4 - chromium, a mineral our bodys need does wonders for insulin sensitivity & nutrition partitioning.
    5 - sleep
    6 - cortisol. High levels of cortisol, whether it be from stress, stimulants, etc will lead to increased blood sugar levels, regardless of diet.

    Hope this is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha'sEmptyPanties View Post
    Every time I’ve felt this way I was inclined to first look at diet. In the end, though, it was always training that was the culprit — too much cortisol from excessive stress (volume, intensity, frequency or other non-gym factors). Try exercising at a therapeutic level for a while. Do cardio at a walking intensity and just enough strength training to prevent yourself from turning to veal. Once you regain your health you can resume more intense training on a “blast and cruise” basis. Everything in nature is cyclical and so are you. For every up there comes a down so you must schedule down time, aka active rest, into your training for optimum health. Also, consider that being on a caloric deficit is another form of stress to be factored in.

    Thanks for the responses. I'm going to change my diet up a bit and see if I notice any changes

  14. #34
    100% National HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Weight
    160
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    1,045
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    fuckin lol at women thinking they eat a box of M&Ms and will gain 15lbs and get diabetes
    my mom is like 60 and has a bad back, i told her i would help her with some deadlifts and she said "i don't want big muscles"
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    who cares, all of this is meaningless

    why do I even bother thinking about women anymore when even fat trannies are out of my league

  15. #35
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I eat too many carbs but I stay under 1500 calories, some days I only eat 1000 calories.

    There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc
    You just have no muscle mass

    For a normal girl you are lean, if you want to be lean you need to build muscle and use drugs.

    To be honest how insecure you are at your age is kind of cringe. Like myself you need some serious growing the fuk up
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  16. #36
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    You just have no muscle mass

    For a normal girl you are lean, if you want to be lean you need to build muscle and use drugs.

    To be honest how insecure you are at your age is kind of cringe. Like myself you need some serious growing the fuk up
    This forum caters for my cringe because so many of us have inner cringe feelings, and this forum allows us to express our inner cringe free from judgement

  17. #37
    100% National HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Weight
    160
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    1,045
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    This forum caters for my cringe because so many of us have inner cringe feelings, and this forum allows us to express our inner cringe free from judgement
    You're no stranger to exogenous hormones and illegal performance enhancing substances, why not just take DNP if you really wanna lose weight fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    who cares, all of this is meaningless

    why do I even bother thinking about women anymore when even fat trannies are out of my league

  18. #38
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    5,854
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    You're no stranger to exogenous hormones and illegal performance enhancing substances, why not just take DNP if you really wanna lose weight fast?

    No, I would rather fix the underlying issue

  19. #39
    100% National HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Weight
    160
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    1,045
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    No, I would rather fix the underlying issue
    good thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    who cares, all of this is meaningless

    why do I even bother thinking about women anymore when even fat trannies are out of my league

  20. #40
    Senior Member gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15777720
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I'm going to change my diet up a bit and see if I notice any changes
    if you're going keto style or higher fats, dont neglect monounsatured, they burn the most efficiently of all fats. Avocado and macadamia nut oil are my two favorites. dont neglect saturated though either, 50/50 split usually good starting point.
    Competed as a shit natty crew


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions