Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    LOL - love how quickly threads explode.

I'm not really too bothered about how i look - I could lose some bodyfat, but really for me it's about the mental side of things. If I can run my brain at a higher %age for the whole day, I could be mellionaire maxxing by the end of the year.

I'm also not so keen on eating a ridiculous quantity of meat - I feel like meat is a concentration of the farming practices that make it up - so if vegetables and grains are the products of shitty farming practices (chemicals and tricks by the farmers to moneymaxx) are like having a line of crappy cut cocaine, then meat is like the crack - a concentration of loads of the stuff eaten by the cows or whatever, combined with all of the shit they do to the animal itself. Therfore, if you're meat maxxing, and can't afford to buy it from a source where they've not been up to their tricks, you're just not doing good things to yourself.

But that's just me. Wondering if there were any recipes you'd found which didn't make it feel restrictive?

I do it fish/meat heavy right now because its the best way to cut and keep lean mass as natty, but you dont have to

just keep it sub 50gr of carbs a day at first, then aim for sub20, normal protein intake ie whatever you require, and the rest fat as you please das it maneee
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoominTroll View Post
    LOL - love how quickly threads explode.

I'm not really too bothered about how i look - I could lose some bodyfat, but really for me it's about the mental side of things. If I can run my brain at a higher %age for the whole day, I could be mellionaire maxxing by the end of the year.

I'm also not so keen on eating a ridiculous quantity of meat - I feel like meat is a concentration of the farming practices that make it up - so if vegetables and grains are the products of shitty farming practices (chemicals and tricks by the farmers to moneymaxx) are like having a line of crappy cut cocaine, then meat is like the crack - a concentration of loads of the stuff eaten by the cows or whatever, combined with all of the shit they do to the animal itself. Therfore, if you're meat maxxing, and can't afford to buy it from a source where they've not been up to their tricks, you're just not doing good things to yourself.

But that's just me. Wondering if there were any recipes you'd found which didn't make it feel restrictive?
    a stranger's opinion: ketogenic diet and lifestyle activities (like fasting) are great for increasing energy levels, mental acuity, etc etc. probably the less restrictive is to read the principle behind it and then adapt to your own grocery store / wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    Calling for what you are being ie a cunt =/= rage

I looksmogg you even now for sure, nopics cookiecutter cat-holding all talk no walk cunt

Mark my words:

When you see me in tinychat come 5,6,7 months, however long it takes, you will wish so hard that someone even kinda barely like me would even glance at your wrong ass by mistake
    like i said, i'm all for it ! goodluck getting thick tight solid, etc ! all i said was that right NOW, you look almost sickly. but that has no bearing on the transformative power of diet and exercise, so if you'll chad up in 5 months props to you

🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    a stranger's opinion: ketogenic diet and lifestyle activities (like fasting) are great for increasing energy levels, mental acuity, etc etc. probably the less restrictive is to read the principle behind it and then adapt to your own grocery store / wallet

like i said, i'm all for it ! goodluck getting thick tight solid, etc ! all i said was that right NOW, you look almost sickly. but that has no bearing on the transformative power of diet and exercise, so if you'll chad up in 5 months props to you

Check the thread I made, I said I had been awake over 24h

Anyways tx for support namaste woman
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So much bro science ITT.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    you're not going to get insulin resistance if you're active and weigh 68kg.
    This. Its way more about total calories/carbs opposed to meal frequency
    Natty crew~~

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    fuckin lol at women thinking they eat a box of M&Ms and will gain 15lbs and get diabetes
    I'm seeing GP next week to get my levels tested. I was reading that people who have done meth for a while can affect glucose. This is why some people after long use can find it hard to shift weight but you can bring levels back to normal range through that diabetes diet. I thought no harm in trying but I was a little confused what to avoid.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm seeing GP next week to get my levels tested. I was reading that people who have done meth for a while can affect glucose. This is why some people after long use can find it hard to shift weight but you can bring levels back to normal range through that diabetes diet. I thought no harm in trying but I was a little confused what to avoid.

What do you usually eat every day and how often do you lift per week?

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What do you usually eat every day and how often do you lift per week?
    I eat too many carbs but I stay under 1500 calories, some days I only eat 1000 calories.

There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc
    Last edited by Enigma; 2018-01-13 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I eat too many carbs but I stay under 1500 calories, some days I only eat 1000 calories.

There has to be something not right going on inside and it can't just be calories in / out. Yes sure that works for people who haven't screwed up their hormones etc

You don't look fat in your pics. How much weigh are you trying to lose?

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You don't look fat in your pics. How much weigh are you trying to lose?
    10kgs

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @Enigma

If you are really concerned about blood glucose levels, or perhaps just want to know what level you have, you have two options.

You can buy a blood glucose monitor, unfortunately are a bit pricey compared to our US counterparts, around $50 at chemist warehouse (US get it for like 10 lol), OR you can get a private blood test done via imedical, an Australian lab which will give you a referral to get a blood test done, costs $12. No doctor needed they mail you a referral just rock up to any lab they take sample and you'll get results in like 2 days. (PM me if you want more details on this).

If you just want to improve general insulin sensitivity and reel in blood glucose levels i can provide an insight as to what steps you can take to improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose.

1 - Reduce bodyfat
    2 - fish oil @ 5-10 grams a day (5g should be great for a female).
    3 - vitamin D will lead to an improved insulin sensitivity (this can be blood tested as well) - otherwsie 5,000 IU's a day is plenty.
    4 - chromium, a mineral our bodys need does wonders for insulin sensitivity & nutrition partitioning.
    5 - sleep
    6 - cortisol. High levels of cortisol, whether it be from stress, stimulants, etc will lead to increased blood sugar levels, regardless of diet.

Hope this is helpful.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

PISSBRAH fan club!

BLOAT CREW

20 year old FREAK

Senior Member Blaha'sEmptyPanties's Avatar
    Height
    Enough to cover a 2"er
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Every time I’ve felt this way I was inclined to first look at diet. In the end, though, it was always training that was the culprit — too much cortisol from excessive stress (volume, intensity, frequency or other non-gym factors). Try exercising at a therapeutic level for a while. Do cardio at a walking intensity and just enough strength training to prevent yourself from turning to veal. Once you regain your health you can resume more intense training on a “blast and cruise” basis. Everything in nature is cyclical and so are you. For every up there comes a down so you must schedule down time, aka active rest, into your training for optimum health. Also, consider that being on a caloric deficit is another form of stress to be factored in.

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    @Enigma

If you are really concerned about blood glucose levels, or perhaps just want to know what level you have, you have two options.

You can buy a blood glucose monitor, unfortunately are a bit pricey compared to our US counterparts, around $50 at chemist warehouse (US get it for like 10 lol), OR you can get a private blood test done via imedical, an Australian lab which will give you a referral to get a blood test done, costs $12. No doctor needed they mail you a referral just rock up to any lab they take sample and you'll get results in like 2 days. (PM me if you want more details on this).

If you just want to improve general insulin sensitivity and reel in blood glucose levels i can provide an insight as to what steps you can take to improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose.

1 - Reduce bodyfat
    2 - fish oil @ 5-10 grams a day (5g should be great for a female).
    3 - vitamin D will lead to an improved insulin sensitivity (this can be blood tested as well) - otherwsie 5,000 IU's a day is plenty.
    4 - chromium, a mineral our bodys need does wonders for insulin sensitivity & nutrition partitioning.
    5 - sleep
    6 - cortisol. High levels of cortisol, whether it be from stress, stimulants, etc will lead to increased blood sugar levels, regardless of diet.

Hope this is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha'sEmptyPanties View Post
    Every time I’ve felt this way I was inclined to first look at diet. In the end, though, it was always training that was the culprit — too much cortisol from excessive stress (volume, intensity, frequency or other non-gym factors). Try exercising at a therapeutic level for a while. Do cardio at a walking intensity and just enough strength training to prevent yourself from turning to veal. Once you regain your health you can resume more intense training on a “blast and cruise” basis. Everything in nature is cyclical and so are you. For every up there comes a down so you must schedule down time, aka active rest, into your training for optimum health. Also, consider that being on a caloric deficit is another form of stress to be factored in.

Thanks for the responses. I'm going to change my diet up a bit and see if I notice any changes

Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    fuckin lol at women thinking they eat a box of M&Ms and will gain 15lbs and get diabetes
    my mom is like 60 and has a bad back, i told her i would help her with some deadlifts and she said "i don't want big muscles"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Black Raging Phaggot
    What it is, Mama!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

You just have no muscle mass

For a normal girl you are lean, if you want to be lean you need to build muscle and use drugs.

To be honest how insecure you are at your age is kind of cringe. Like myself you need some serious growing the fuk up
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    You just have no muscle mass

For a normal girl you are lean, if you want to be lean you need to build muscle and use drugs.

To be honest how insecure you are at your age is kind of cringe. Like myself you need some serious growing the fuk up
    This forum caters for my cringe because so many of us have inner cringe feelings, and this forum allows us to express our inner cringe free from judgement

Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    This forum caters for my cringe because so many of us have inner cringe feelings, and this forum allows us to express our inner cringe free from judgement
    You're no stranger to exogenous hormones and illegal performance enhancing substances, why not just take DNP if you really wanna lose weight fast?
    What it is, Mama!

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    You're no stranger to exogenous hormones and illegal performance enhancing substances, why not just take DNP if you really wanna lose weight fast?

No, I would rather fix the underlying issue

Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    No, I would rather fix the underlying issue
    good thinking
    What it is, Mama!

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Thanks for the responses. I'm going to change my diet up a bit and see if I notice any changes
    if you're going keto style or higher fats, dont neglect monounsatured, they burn the most efficiently of all fats. Avocado and macadamia nut oil are my two favorites. dont neglect saturated though either, 50/50 split usually good starting point.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

PISSBRAH fan club!

BLOAT CREW

20 year old FREAK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast