Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Breaking the chains of stagnation/depression/mundanity of everyday life

Taking education part-time have been a real eye opener on how hindering my depression really has been.

Weird how having everyday routines of work+shitposting memes+sleep+lifting+eating/cooking+videogames can conceal depression and fool you into thinking you are doing ok.
    (When in reality you are stagnating hard and fast forwarding trough life without actually doing anything.)

However, try add 10-20 hours of extra obligations/responsibility into that equation and witness how fragile your little bubble really was.

As of now i'm on my last chance to pick up pace again and complete this first semester.

Obviously not pulling trough on sheer willpower alone, plan as of now is blasting gear n going to therapy, those are my last two options as far as i can see lol.

Height
    5'1
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    life sucks crew
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

Strength crew

Weight
    64kg
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    all the best boyo

just make sure you don't think of yourself as more weak or depressed than you actually are

the more vulnerable labels you attach to your identity, the more you'll act them out
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownrice123 View Post
    life sucks crew
    How do you cope? being indian and bullied at work, incel etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    all the best boyo

just make sure you don't think of yourself as more weak or depressed than you actually are

the more vulnerable labels you attach to your identity, the more you'll act them out
    I guess, going all in on that exogenous hormones in combo with therapy will give me the nudge needed to continue as planned, its funny when you feel as if everything you've ever wanted right in front of you but somehow being held back by a vacum of apathy.

From my perspective it seems like my positive traits and negative traits are all tangled up, like my predisposition towards chaos/lack of conscienciousness is what gives me the total disregard/negligence of potential challenges and not setting boundaries. All the while it makes me take ridiculous chances driving/at work, as well as serve, from my perspective the main source of depression.

My sole motivation at the moment is as melodramatic as the fact that if i dont manage to stick to my current plan life is not worth living, yet as of now that's apparently not enough to stick to plan.

Height
    5'1
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    I dunno, just get by.
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

Strength crew

Weight
    64kg
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

I guess, going all in on that exogenous hormones in combo with therapy will give me the nudge needed to continue as planned, its funny when you feel as if everything you've ever wanted right in front of you but somehow being held back by a vacum of apathy.

From my perspective it seems like my positive traits and negative traits are all tangled up, like my predisposition towards chaos/lack of conscienciousness is what gives me the total disregard/negligence of potential challenges and not setting boundaries. All the while it makes me take ridiculous chances driving/at work, as well as serve, from my perspective the main source of depression.

My sole motivation at the moment is as melodramatic as the fact that if i dont manage to stick to my current plan life is not worth living, yet as of now that's apparently not enough to stick to plan.
    that's bad motivation
    "not worth living" is such a distant goal

if you're not conscientious by nature then the only thing that will make you work hard is either positive motivation or actual tangible fear
    "not worth living" is not tangible fear
    so if you there's nothing setting actual deadlines for you then you need to find positive motivation
    BSP Crew

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    that's bad motivation
    "not worth living" is such a distant goal

if you're not conscientious by nature then the only thing that will make you work hard is either positive motivation or actual tangible fear
    "not worth living" is not tangible fear
    so if you there's nothing setting actual deadlines for you then you need to find positive motivation
    "Not worth living" is upping the ante with my silly escapades driving/at work until i get seriously injured/death, that or just ending it manually, however as you said it serves as no tangible fear.

Positive motivation is subjective though, knowing where i will be in 6-7 months if i just follow my thought out and realistic plan is worth some positive motivation i guess, gym is positive motivation.
    Its just that the equation of motivation/positivity/apathy has ended up in the negative for the last couple months.

I easily pull it together enough to fool my employer, my coworkers, acquaintances etc. into thinking i'm some positive, productive, concienscious go-getter, but adding the extra stress/responsibility of this college course part-time is surely highlighting how much i'm not lol.

Last shot at this is emptying my last savings account, buying a new watch and ordering a year supply of gear, either the wheels are gonna fall off or i'm going to make it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    routines are a recipe for depression

break the chains and your tears can flow further!

Weight
    64kg
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    The title shows up as "Breaking the Chains"
    And ever since yesterday I've had Dokken stuck in my head
    BSP Crew

Weight
    104kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Never felt I was stagnating until I broke up with ex pretty much, that's when I changed my shit and if I don't constantly do it and do shit all the time I feel like I'm stagnating (came back pretty hard now that we decided for real to let go after 1,5 yrs of back n forth).
    THIS LION HAS NO FEAR AT HEART
    LION COME FORTH
    COME FROM THE NORTH
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *Buried savagepony alive crew*
    FITMISC GOD

Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    Never felt I was stagnating until I broke up with ex pretty much, that's when I changed my shit and if I don't constantly do it and do shit all the time I feel like I'm stagnating (came back pretty hard now that we decided for real to let go after 1,5 yrs of back n forth).
    I get reminded constantly over how fucking sad, pathetic, meaningless most peoples lives are, and how easily anyone can fall in the same pitfalls only to remain stagnant for the rest of their life.

From my perspective there are two options for similar minded people as myself.

1: try your best to distract yourself away from the endless nothingness and meaninglessness of existance trough instant happyness copes, partying, ONS, drugs, buying material possesions, distracting yourself trough burying yourself in work etc.

Option 2: take a sober look at your circumstances, your strengths, weaknesses, dreams, ambitions, then reverse engineering your whole existance to give yourself the best chance of making it.

Second option is obviously the hardest and most painful one, but ive tried the first one and it slowly makes me legit crazy.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

Weight
    Athletics
    Height
    For life
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    What gives me anxiety is seeing fear and desillusion in the eyes of men whom never became anything more than fragile shells merely vaguely resembling their once had potential.
    49 - 1 - 0 or permaban crew
    Reacting to emotions never benefit a positive outcome crew
    Good vibes crew
    Be the best version of yourself crew
    1% autism crew
    Future CEO 10k a day crew
    Natural athlete crew
    Periodic fasting crew
    Natural high test crew

Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    ive been thinking about this a lot and ive come to the conclusion that the first and hardest step is forming good habits
    the quest for 1200 ng/dl morning test lvls continues
    Weird how having everyday routines of work+shitposting memes...+videogames can conceal depression and fool you into thinking you are doing ok.
    (When in reality you are stagnating hard and fast forwarding trough life without actually doing anything.)
    However, try add 10-20 hours of extra obligations/responsibility into that equation and witness how fragile your little bubble really was.
    a snake that cannot shed its skin must die

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Hits close to home
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    life is cope mechanism. There's no real happiness only the illusion of joy which only last for days or weeks at best but eventually everything will turn into boredom and the mind seeks new alternatives to achieve the same dopamine rush.