Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 448 of 542 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 10827
  1. #8941
    Banned ironlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08 2016
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by discoland View Post
    I know it's probably not realistic mate
    Like I say, was just answering the guys question tbh

    Trolling is funny af. Going beyond that and threatening to assault Andrew etc is just sad but internet tough guys will be internet tough guys. Would shit themselves in a real fight
    The first thing you do is come in here and start crying about me and anyone that said anything negative about the misfits,STOP FUCKING CRYING IN HERE IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE CRITICISM. By the way i never said I'd bash Andrew, I said I'd fight him in an arranged fight but you never accepted my offer to reveal who we are and fight. You ANDREW would shit yourself in a real fight so stop being an internet tough guy and reveal ourselves and meet and fight? If you don't then it proves your the internet tough guy.
    Last edited by ironlift; 2018-06-14 at 02:43 AM.

  2. #8942
    Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 19 2017
    Posts
    386
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    @ironlift @discoland why do you two cunts not only insist on continuing your trash talk in here but also post over two separate messages one after the other instead of just having all your verbal diarrhoea in one single post.

  3. #8943
    Essploding Heart Muscles MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2015
    Location
    Ballz Deep in muh fleshlight turbo.
    Weight
    200
    Height
    Six Smelly Feetz
    Posts
    8,054
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    @ironlift @discoland why do you two cunts not only insist on continuing your trash talk in here but also post over two separate messages one after the other instead of just having all your verbal diarrhoea in one single post.
    slight slight, i dont even think u can see it its like 1% autism
    Eat Junk, Pop Pills, Natty DYEL Crew
    Porn Addict Crew
    I like girls with beautiful buttholes (you can say Im a crack addict)
    FORMER PISSTROOPER TURNED TO THE LIGHT! ORDER 66 LORD VADER!!!!!

  4. #8944
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by discoland View Post
    All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

    Somebody asked and I answered pal. Wasn't expecting anything to change at all. It's not like I was expecting people to suddenly have a major wake up call, stop constantly moaning and realise they could just find something else to watch... maybe where they don't feel so angry and hostile towards the people in it
    stfu Dildo, for cryin out loud, fitmsic isnt the only place in genovaverse. it can be litally anyone who messed with andrews job. why dont u go hunt the real perpretraitor and stop ur whinin, u piece of borin Cuck

  5. #8945
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Crustacean View Post
    maybe its better lenny got fired now hell have to save money for rent and food and wont be able to buy his bovine steroids and elephant abortion inducers
    its a blessing in disguise !, praise God and his miraculous way how he used a evil troll to Save Lenny+s Life. lenny is like a PED/drugaddict. the more money he has the more dangerous he is to himself. he is better off on a minimal foodstamp porchmonkey handout , so the drugs go out his body and he has enough time to change psychologically and see what he was doing was wrong. Bless Jesus!!

  6. #8946
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Ironlift=discoland=fuckwittroll

    most borin gay trollinatempt ever witnessed. a unimaginative boring cunttroll . ZERO !!!!

  7. #8947
    Banned ironlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08 2016
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I won't be commenting on discoland/Andrew anymore. No matter what I say in here he gets all offended by it. And I said I'd fight you Andrew/disco because your the only one of the misfits that comes on here to cry all the time. From now on I'm commenting about what I want on here and will be ignoring all of your cry baby posts about it. I never had a problem here until you joined you fucking weirdo. see ya fuck face.
    Last edited by ironlift; 2018-06-14 at 04:57 AM.

  8. #8948
    Banned ironlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08 2016
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripec View Post
    Itís ok, after Andrew goes a month or two with no gf and no friends outside of brad and Jason heíll run back to the maniacs to quench his loneliness.
    Be careful criticising Andrew or any misfit because you Wil have Andrew/discoland crying and upset because you are apparently not able to criticise them on here according to him.

  9. #8949
    Senior Member CircusBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2016
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21505762
    @discoland

    Lenny even said that's why he loves the maniacs, they go the whole way if they are pissed. If Andrew or anybody else gets hate, don't let it bother you.
    Last edited by CircusBell; 2018-06-14 at 07:21 AM.

  10. #8950
    Member Janoy Cresnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14 2018
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11235213
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlift View Post
    I won't be commenting on discoland/Andrew anymore. No matter what I say in here he gets all offended by it. And I said I'd fight you Andrew/disco because your the only one of the misfits that comes on here to cry all the time. From now on I'm commenting about what I want on here and will be ignoring all of your cry baby posts about it. I never had a problem here until you joined you fucking weirdo. see ya fuck face.
    Yeah but your a fag too, you come out every time he makes a comment.

  11. #8951
    Member Janoy Cresnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14 2018
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11235213
    Quote Originally Posted by discoland View Post
    Never heard of her
    This discoloser is 107% andrew confirmed serial homo killer

  12. #8952
    Banned ironlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08 2016
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresnova View Post
    Yeah but your a fag too, you come out every time he makes a comment.
    He is more a gag though coz I comment first just like yesterday and then after that he shows up to comment. Plus his very FIRST post when he joined was to just attack me, That's the only reason Disco/Andrew joined up here after lurking and seeing anything negative I said.

  13. #8953
    Banned ironlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08 2016
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    @ironlift @discoland why do you two cunts not only insist on continuing your trash talk in here but also post over two separate messages one after the other instead of just having all your verbal diarrhoea in one single post.
    Yeah I annoy myself when I do two separate posts. After first post I forget I have more to say so then I have to post again. Don't worry I've already gone mad at myself about it. Fuck I just did it again. pology ccepted

  14. #8954
    Senior Member CircusBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2016
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21505762
    @discoland

    Do not let these guys daily antics in Delray bother you. I see you mentioned that you are in the UK. Don't worry yourself if Andrew looses his job, who gives a fuck? It won't effect you in anyway.

  15. #8955
    Senior Member SmallLenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07 2017
    Posts
    1,116
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    @discoland and @ironlift

    We all know these two accounts are either handled by the same person or a couple of pissstone labs people.

    This fake fight won't make us think that Disco is Andrew, nor will we forget that @ironlift is Pajamas or a piss stone employee. Please stop trying, it won't work.
    "It's just how it is, a private companaaaayyyy, just like private propertaaaaay." - The one true king, GrizzlyJR (AKA Pissbrah)

  16. #8956
    Banned discoland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2018
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlift View Post
    The first thing you do is come in here and start crying about me and anyone that said anything negative about the misfits,STOP FUCKING CRYING IN HERE IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE CRITICISM. By the way i never said I'd bash Andrew, I said I'd fight him in an arranged fight but you never accepted my offer to reveal who we are and fight. You ANDREW would shit yourself in a real fight so stop being an internet tough guy and reveal ourselves and meet and fight? If you don't then it proves your the internet tough guy.
    Ffs here we go again. Yawn.

    I didn't make any reference to you whatsoever
    I made reference to the instagram user 'scottandkristina14387'
    Since you've claimed that isn't you, why so many defensive posts in quick succession? Such a guilty conscience...
    You did threaten to hurt Andrew and other people on here saw it so that's another lie
    And for the 5,000th time, everybody is free to criticise. Being critical of somebody isn't a prerequisite to calling up their job because you're a sad loser with nothing better to do. Big difference.

  17. #8957
    Banned discoland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2018
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CircusBell View Post
    @discoland

    Do not let these guys daily antics in Delray bother you. I see you mentioned that you are in the UK. Don't worry yourself if Andrew looses his job, who gives a fuck? It won't effect you in anyway.
    I never said it affects me if he loses his job?

    I said I don't understand why some people are such negative miserable cunts 24/7 towards people who have given us hundreds of hours of free content. That's all.

  18. #8958
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,888
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I hear a NEGtrain is commin... ridin in the wind...... FUCK off Discofag-ironCUnt. U suck u fagg!!!... u mother sucks porchmonkeycock on a daylie thats why u such a fagg

  19. #8959
    Senior Member CircusBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2016
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21505762
    Quote Originally Posted by discoland View Post
    I never said it affects me if he loses his job?

    I said I don't understand why some people are such negative miserable cunts 24/7 towards people who have given us hundreds of hours of free content. That's all.
    That's fine. But they know the game. They don't do it for free either. Ad revenue, merchandise and beard oils etc. Also they can be pretty ruthless among themselves and doxxing is nothing new in all this.

    It's okay to hate on them too. They do it all the time themselves. Have you ever been to Delray ?

  20. #8960
    Banned discoland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2018
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CircusBell View Post
    That's fine. But they know the game. They don't do it for free either. Ad revenue, merchandise and beard oils etc. Also they can be pretty ruthless among themselves and doxxing is nothing new in all this.

    It's okay to hate on them too. They do it all the time themselves. Have you ever been to Delray ?
    Afraid not. Too far away. I have a job and a life and a family here in sunny England lol

    Would be nice to visit one day I guess. Would be pretty surreal.